Transformers 3 Movie Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CooljazCustoms, Oct 18, 2010.

1. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    has anyone been able to find out anything as far as what kind of figures we might be getting for the Transformers 3 movie line....maybe info about the main characters and the classes they might be getting?

any ideas as to when we might actually start seeing some of these guys in stores? i dont remember how much time it was before the other movies came out that stores started stocking up with them...... wanna start saving cuz i have a feeling we are gonna have some awesome figures, especially with some of the new characters we have been seeing. i cant wait to get Shockwave and BB as that Datsun!

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Maybe we'll get a green repaint of that HUGE Devastator! :rock 

3. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

I can't wait to get the Decepticon figure of that Police SUV that destroyed Bumblebee.

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Nothing al lwe knwo its what sizes will be and their canadain Price

5. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    are u talknig for rela or jsut Joknig?, if u talknig for rela then sorry but the bb crash wont be on the film

6. Rigas

Rigas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They wont anounce anything like that incase of OMG Spoliers til closer to the movie

7. cougarcat13t

cougarcat13t Man In Black!

hopefully some good new versions and no more damn recolors!!!! lol

8. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

A few months before the movie comes out is when we'll have the stolen Chinese toys, and about a month before the movie we'll get preview figs, and a few weeks after that we'll have the toys.

As for information ABOUT the toys, who knows?

9. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    No news yet. I;m guessing the toys will drop late may/early june.

I hope they do a toy based on "Rollbar" with a Hound repaint, as well as finishing up the constructicons.

10. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I just want a Leader sized Shockwave, that is all. :) 

11. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most likely we'll see some stuff at toy fair, Feb 2011.

12. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Officially, anyway, I'm sure there will be a few leaks prior, but yeah, Hasbro will probably make a huge fuss at Toy Fair for the third movie toyline.

But going by prior experiences, here is what to expect:
    Legends- The little buggers show no sign of stopping

Scouts- May or may not be actual movie characters. Considering promotional needs, I'm leaning towards them NOT being movie characters to start with.

Deluxe- The mainstay pricepoint. Expect oodles of stuff

Deluxe kiddy line- Either a continuation of the newly enlarged Activators or the return of FABs. Considering the poor performance of Gravity Bots, I'm not expecting them or anything marketed under the Speed Stars line to appear in the action figure aisle

Voyager- Main pricepoint, probably kick off with a few repaints like Battle Blades Prime
    Power Bots
    Leader
    Supreme- Another run of Cyber Ops Bumblebee wouldn't surprise me, nor would an Optimus Prime in that style
    Super Mega Toy- Devastator and Ultimate Bee seemed to do well, expect another big $100 item.

Toys will get launched around late May/early June, enough to start some real buzz for the film.

But we probably won't know about characters until after Christmas and the retailer leaks.

13. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    ya, i guess May sounds about right for being in stores, hopefully we get some leaked info/pics tho way before that. id be nice to find out who some of these characters we have been seeing are if we dont know by then.

all i know is, with certain character we have seen, like that "evil" truck, and the Fire truck we hope to be Magnus, figures like that better not gt screwed like we did with Blackout/Grindor and be Deluxe, or even Voyager figures unless there is a Leaderclass figure too... oh and a good Shockwave too :) 

u thin Optimus will come with his trailer in Leaderclass, or they will make that an "extra" piece to buy... prob be like $100 if its included

14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    It depends on what the trailer needs to do. If it's just a battle station, it'll be less intricate and lower cost than if it has to merge with a Leader class Prime. Remember, ROTF Prime and Jetfire only added up to 80 bucks.

15. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hopefully this time instead of having a Voyager and Leader Prime, we get a Voyager Prime with the trailer at the leader pricepoint. Assuming the trailer does something or combines with Prime. Maybe the leftover Jetfire parts got turned into a trailer.

16. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I'm hoping for a few repaints of the HA $29.99 figures. like HA Jazz in those target white +decals G-1 colors. HA Barricade in G-1 Prowl colors & named prowl. HA Sideswipe in dark blue colors & named Tracks.

I'm really hoping Hasbro CONTINUES making newer HA $29.99 toys for 2011.
    because these toys were pure awesome. I'd like to see HA $29.99 Hotrod/rodimus, HA $29.99 Lockdown.

17. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    How about HA Sideswipe in red?

18. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    The only things we know for certain are, the size class, the price points in canadian dollars, and nothing else. Its is a lock however that there will be far too many BB figures released XD.

19. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 All Hail Unicron!!!

I think we'll definitely see repaints of the new HFTD deluxe figures like Ironhide, Tomahawk, Terradive, BBBB, etc... Voyagers will start off the same as before with most likely repaints of the main characters. The off screen characters are what I"m excited about. Mindwipe and Bludgeon are two of my favorite figures so I'm hoping for some good hybrid style like those. Shockwave will hopefully be an awesome figure!!

20. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

And Ironhide still won't be red.