Transformers 3 July 1, 2011

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Shipley, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

I vote that the icon chosen for this story on the front page become the standard default for all movie threads from this point forward. It's perfect.

2. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    like i posted i hated to burst everyones bubble.. and not to get all excited
    i can wait can you

3. TankRizzo

TankRizzo Well-Known Member

I would love nothing more than to see Paramount deliver an ultimatum to Bay to have it done by 2011. I'd love it even more if he decided to take his year off anyhow and they gave it to someone else.

Joel Schumacher is available I hear! :D  Anything to get this away from Bay, I don't care...even to spite myself.

4. JonLeung

JonLeung Member

Nice news to post with 100 days left until Revenge Of The Fallen.

Well, 99 today, but it was 100 yesterday when this news was posted. Coincidence? Well, probably, but still neat.

Anyone want to count down to Transformers 3? Only 836 days!

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I have truly enjoyed reading all these posts about an unofficial release date for a movie that does not even exist yet. It's a common move by studios, it's like calling "dibs." Look at what Marvel did for four movies, and most of them have already been changed.

Plus Michael Bay just posted this morning that he's on board, but with a 2012 release.

The only real thing to take from this announcement is that Paramount must be planning for TF2 to be huge (based on the reception the footage is getting so far), so a third movie is a certainty.

6. JDF

JDF Well-Known Member

Its odd that you think that Bay wrote the script for TF, which he did not...

7. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

:throw 

You should be strung up for even mentioning Schumacher. >_< You people freak out about Prime having flames? What would you people do is Schumacher made the third one and Prime had nipple windshields? Yeah...think about that for a second.

And for good measure... :throw 

8. TankRizzo

TankRizzo Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm praying for a disaster so we can fast track the re-boot of the series, a la Batman or the Hulk. :eek: