transformers 3 intro ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by krade, Jun 28, 2008.

1. krade

krade Well-Known Member

how would you like to see the new transformers for the third movie be introduce(not opening sequence)?
    revenge of the fallen is in the work but maybe we could help and give some good idea for the writers for the next one?

here mine:

aerialbots:
    hot summer day at a airshow somewhere in u.s:

in the sky,a b-52 bomber is making some manoeuvre over the crowded air force base.something goes wrong and the plane is falling to the crowd.
    among the planes in exhibition,the b-1 bomber SILVERBOLT,A-10 thunderbolt AIR RAID,F-18 superhornet,SLINGSHOT,F-35 SKY DIVE and AV-8 harrier,FIREFLIGHT transformer and form superion and catch the b-52 in time to save the crowd

combaticons
    somewhere in germany...

protoforms enter the sky and crash land into a old ww2 vehicule cemetery.tiger1 tank:BRAWL,BLAST OFF:Messerschmitt Me 262 fighter,dora 800 mm railway gun:ONSLAUGTH,kfz.69 frupp:SWINDLE,weserflug p.1003/1 vtol:VORTEX.they goes to u.s.a and attack autobots in a major city,military come to help against that ww2 bruticus.combaticons then scan u.s army vehicule!

inferno:
    new york city skyscraper:

while fighting a decepticon,inferno protoform crash into one of the highest skyscaper of the city,the tower is in fire.firetruck coming all around and inferno scan one and save the day and became a hero after been a zero(see no building destruction,just fire,nothing related to 9/11)

go with your intro guys!

2. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Dude, the second movie isn't even out for another year and you're already thinking about the third movie?

And this:
    is a really terrible, awful idea. Have you forgotten that this movie is primarily made for a North American audience and that perhaps they would not like to see things crashing into New York skyscrapers and exploding?

3. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    So Inferno blows up a building then puts out the fire? That's kinda out of character.

4. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 
    He put his foot in it :p 
    I like the ideas anyway :D 

5. krade

krade Well-Known Member

i just think that is too late to give idea to the writer for number 2 right?so why not give them some before they wrote the third?

for your point on new york?i think its time for america to continue to live even after those events,if you have a car accident,will you stop driving?if your sick after too much alcool,will you stop to take beer?c'mon ,if the TF3 is release like sometime in 2012,11 years later,people will not have forget the event,but are willing to continue their lives.hollywood never stop making film because of world war 1 and 2,remember the movie world trade center,does it was hard to watch?did a movie with anything crashing into a building would be so devastating?

so i stop there and don't wish that thread become no more than transformers related.thanks

6. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Because the image of what happened on 9-11 is still fresh in people's minds

I prefer the intro to the third to be an action scene between 2 unknown Transformers and save the new ones arriving for later

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    A Dinosuar Roars that means Grimlock runs out to the street.

8. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

i agree, have some sensitivity will ya

9. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

All lame (especially Inferno in NY) and probably wont happen... And where are the Constructicons and Stunticons in that?? I think if they we re actually going to do a merging robot they would go with something more familiar to the audience then Arialbots... And also, Devastator and Blackout kind of already done the military tank and chopper so I don t think they will go with that again... Plus they kind of like to create new characters and since it s ''based on'' the cartoons, people should really stop expecting to see all the characters from G1, it s really annoying all those speculations about vehicules that doesnt fit the G1 characters(like those twin chevys who are NOT Sideswipe and Sunstreaker and maybe just new characters..)...

10. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

started with 13 autobots and 2 humans crashed land on planet neblous and then deceptcons crashed landing on planet neblous too

11. sixshot2K

sixshot2K Soundwave is #1!

12. Grimlock2.0

Grimlock2.0 Member

I like that you're thinking ahead bud... But really, it's pretty hard to give them ideas for the third movie without seeing the second. You kinda need to know the outcome of the second to know where the third is going. Maybe the Cons really kick ass in ROTF and major cities in the US are destroyed (ID4 style). Would make your intro kinda impossible. I'm sure that there's going to be some time inbetween the release of ROTF and pen going to paper for the third. Roberto and the crew were really good about getting the fans' reaction to the first movie and using it as input to write the second. I'm sure they'll do the same for the third. We'll have plenty of time.

13. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    I think you will find your opinions for what Americans should do to be rather unpopular on this predominantly American Transformers board.

And yes, seeing a fictional plane crash into a building is hard to watch. I doubt that most people who were affected by the real event (directly or indirectly) would have been lining up to watch World Trade Center.

14. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Uh...wow to the above. WTF politics?

All I want to see for TF3 is...well, shit - more robots beating the ever-livin' piss out of each other.

15. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    They need Prowl in the third movie, that's all I'm asking at this point.

16. Autobot-Skids

Autobot-Skids TransformersStarWarsNerd

You didm't feel the pain we Americans felt on 9/11 it's not 'like a car crash" though the inferno idea is controvisal if it was used no American would really watch it.....

17. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    This is what I would do...A small group of mountain climbers/explorers are fighting through a snow storm to get to the top so they can set up camp. They get to the top and start setting up, one guy does a quick survey of the area and is stunned, he checks again then calls his buddy over. The buddy looks through the binoculars and says "what the hell is that?" camera pans down through some trees to reveal Omega Supreme in base mode, tank rolling on the tracks. That's all.

And please, I know G1 Omega would never be used. It's just something I'd love to see.

18. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

No need to jump the gun. One movie at a time. I'm just beyond stoked to see Soundwave!

19. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

10 robots for each side in the 2nd. I think they'll probably be many more in the 3rd. It's too early to say right now. I can only assume that the 3rd will be many times better than the previous.

20. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Well, I assume we'll have a lot of robots in the third that are just background characters, kinda like in X-men 3.