Transformers 3: Heralds of the Apocolypse

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by coprunner911, Nov 19, 2009.

1. coprunner911

coprunner911 Well-Known Member

CHAPTER 1 PT 1 Optimus Prime: Any last words Megatron?
    After 2 years of searching the tyrant Megatron has finally shown himself.
    Megatron: One day I'll come back Prime, one day and I'll crush your spark with my bear hands!
    Prime: I doubt thats going to happen. Say goodnight.
    Prime loaded his blaster and drew his sword. He then shot Megatron right in the cortex whilst severing and throwing away Megatron's last limb.
    Ironhide: Prime, what shall we do with these peices of scrap?
    Pointing to the corpses of Skywarp and Thundercracker.
    Prime: Launch them into space, they are far too dangerous too be put in the ocean, just in case the decepticons can bring these tyrants back.

The question that roams the Earth now is not is there life on other planets thanks to The Fallen 2 years ago, but is there another dimension or dimensions and would they hold life? The answer is yes but we, the autobots feel the Humans should not know as whats in that other dimension is a force that nothing can stop.
    Since the Fallen and the sun harvester have been destroyed the matrix has reassembled itself and 3 more autobots have arrived and Bumblebee and the twins are guarding the humans Sam, Mikaela and Leo. As well Wheelie. Little did we know that the boy has something in him that he is yet to discover.......

2. coprunner911

just a short intr i guess u can guess who's going to have major roles in it! :p 

3. coprunner911

Next bit coming soon. just wondering would anyone b interested in som art work as i reveal the new characters

4. coprunner911

Chapter 1 Pt 2
    Back on the Nemesis:
    Starscream: Finally after millions of years I, Starscream now rule the decepticons. SHOCKWAVE! It is time, send our protoforms to earth.
    Shockwave and the coneheads departed th Nemesis and headed towards earth.

The NASA space station:

Prime: Launch these tyrants as far as this rocket can go Smithson.
    Smithson: Of course Optimus.
    Smithson typed in the code and the rocket holding Megatron, Skywarp and Thundercracker launched into space never to be seen again.
    Prime: Good riddance.

5. coprunner911

As the rocket was reaching Neptune a black hole the size of the sun started pulling the rocket in. Although, to unsuspecting humans this would appear as a black hole it is not, it is the gateway for wich the doombringer would use totravel to our galaxy and devour the energy from all its planets. But the worst part was the warp was getting biggerand not long after the rocket was pulled through 3 heralds of this doombringer emerged. Their mission: find Primus and allow Unicron to destroy him.

Sam, Mikaela and Leo's house
    Sam: Bee what's up?
    BB Prime contacted me. Megatron is dead.
    Sam That's Awesome. Let's go see them, you know congratulate them!
    Leo Sure but let's dump the twins.
    Skids Hey Leo, don't think we'll be dumpin your bith-ass.
    Mudflap We'll be stayin' with you shrimp-taco.

end of chapter

6. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Awesome! Seems like this is promising. Nice use of the Twins there, aswell. :thumb 

7. coprunner911

Chapter 2
    As Sam and Bumblebee (and the others) arrived at the Dieago Garcia Optimus and the other autobots drove out and transformed while the humans left Bumblebee. Bumblebee transformed and loaded his cannon in sunc with the autobots and they all shot into 1 direction cousing a beutiful explosin in the sky.
    Prime From this day forwards we will no longer live in fear, from this day we will begin a new era and destroy the remaining decepticons. Autobots it has been a pleasure fighting alongside you all, even the twins.
    The autobots and humans all laughed.
    Prime Autobots, I think we should honour our fellow comrades who have died in order for us to win this war. We thank you for your sacrifice. Autobots, one more time!
    The autobots fired their cannons again, and when the bullets exploded something very peculiar happened, the autobot insignia was shining high in the sky.

short bit but i really need to go do some other really important stuff

8. coprunner911

Chapter 2 pt 2
    The moon
    Galvatron: I will make those pathetic excuses for robots join us, work for us then give them to lord Unicron to devour. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Cyclonus, Scourge we must find that human child and kill him, because if he figures out what he can do than were all dead, even Unicron.
    Cyclonus: Located the boy he is with-
    Galvatron: Optimus, dont forget i still have this weakling's memory. Only a Prime can defeat us, but when we combine nothing can stand in our way! Exept for the all powerful Unicron! We must make the Fallen rise again as he is the fourth part to our combination! Unicons, begin the assult!

soz i'm only 14 so no haters please thats why they're so short

9. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Seems like it's coming along nicely.