Transformers 3: Extermination

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by VBBN, Jul 25, 2009.

1. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Megatron sat in the throne in which his master, The Fallen, had once sat in. He has a small grin on his face. A devilish grin, that is. He had just gotten back from Earth. And he was in bad shape. Half of his face had been torn away, and was slowly rebuilding itself. He was going to give himself an upgrade to be more able to defeat Optimus. He winced at a giant gash on his side formed by the swords of Optimus. He had come up with a plan. First, he would upgrade his power. Then, he would take another wave of Decepticons back down to earth. He would strike the autobots while they were weak. He signaled to Starscream to bring in the new wave of Decepticons. They had gone out and found vehicle forms during the battle in egypt, and returned to Cybertron. First was a group of heavy fire vehicles. These were to components to a Gesalt named Bruticus Maximus. Megatron had suggested Bruticus going down to earth instead of Devastator, but he wouldn't listen. Looks where that got them. A good decepticon dead.

Next was Tidal Wave. Tidal Wave was yet another Gesalt. The main body was Dark Fleet 1, a huge Aircraft Carrier that carried the other components. It was the same type of ship that Megatron had destroyed upon his reawakening. He formed the body of Tidal Wave.
    Dark fleet 2 was the main brigde of Dark Fleet 1. He formed the head and chest of Tidal Wave.
    Dark Fleet 3 and 4 are F-22 Raptors, the same model o jet that Starscream took on. They are the arms of Tidal Wave.
    Dark fleet 5 and 6 are both smaller battleships that form the legs of Tidal Wave.

Next to the Dark Fleet was Barricade, back from earth. He had escaped with Starscream after the hunt for the Allspark and had remained on Cybertron to guide the new decepticons back to earth to take on their new forms.

Then there were Overhaul, Ramjet, Sunstreaker, Backblast, Six Shot, Shockblast, Bombshack, and Treehugger, as well as a few other drones that Barricade had found.

Megatron moved to the Medic. It was time. He would be stronger than ever when He came back. Starscream bowed as he passed.

Optimus dropped the body of The Fallen into the pit. It was settles by NEST that the decepticons had to be incinerated. Destroyed. Sparks crushed, with no hope of reviving. The Pit was the one place where they would be crushed and burned. Optimus turned to Ironhide. "Are they here?"
    "Yes." Ironhide replied.
    Together, they moved away. Soon they came to an empty field in the forest. It was the area where Optimus had died. He had been brave here. He watched as the NEST choppers took the body of Grindor away to the Pit. And without warning, it was like a meteor shower. The autobots, Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet, Arcee, Chromia, Flareup, Skids and Mudflap, Bumblebee, Jolt, Bumblebee, and Sideswipe stood, looking and dodging protoforms as they came down.
    about 5 minutes later, the protoforms stood. At least 20 of them. One of them, much larger tha the rest, walked to Prime. "Optimus..."
    Optimus bwed down his head.
    "It's good to see you, Magnus."
    Ultra Magnus looked at the Autobots. "I have arrived with my squad. I saw it, a decepticon station on Cybertron. They are going to strike again."
    "I fear it is so. Get some new forms, all of you, and meet us back here."

So that's the first segment of it all. Here is a list of the Figures I am going to be drawing...

Autobots:
    Scouts-

-Syke(Alt form: Dirt Bike)
    -Sparkplug(Alt Form: RC Car)

Deluxes-

-Hot Shot(Lotus Elise)
    -Bumblebee(Camaro)
    -Sideswipe(Corvette Stingwray)
    -Mudflap(Chevy Trax)
    -Skids(Chevy Spark/Beat)
    -Breakaway(Jet)
    -Jolt(Volt)
    -Kickback(Ford Ranger)
    -Arcee Sisters(Motorcycles)
    -Prowl(Police Car)
    -Bulkhead(Helicopter)

Voyagers-

-Ironhide(GMC Topkick)
    -Ratchet(Hummer Ambulance)
    -Rodimus(Cybertronian Semi)
    -Inferno(Fire Truck)
    -Roadblock(Mobile Crane)
    -Vector Prime(Satelite and Cybertronian Jet)

Leaders-

-Optimus Prime(Semi)
    -Ultra Magnus(Car-carrier semi)

Decpeticons:

Scouts-

-Ransack(WW1 Plane)
    -Shift(Electric Car)

Deluxes-

-Barricade(poilce Car)
    -Overhaul(Jeep)
    -Ramjet(jet)
    -Sunstreaker(Jet)
    -Backblast(AAR Tank)
    -Six Shot(Tank)
    -Soundwave(Satelite, Cybertronian Jet)
    -Bombshack(Stealth Bomber)
    -Treehugger(Forest Cutter)

Voyagers:
    -Shockblast(Railgun on Tidal Wave)
    -Hightower(Crane, Constructicon that never fought in Battle of egypt)
    -Scavenger(Steamshovel, Constructicon that never fought in Battle of Egypt)
    -Skywarp(Seeker, Jet)
    -Dropkick(Silverado)

Leaders:

-Megatron(Upgraded Cybertronian tank with a mode proportioned alt mode)
    -Starscream(F-22 Raptor)
    -Nemesis Prime(Semi)

Supremes:
    -Tidal wave(Consists of Dark Fleet 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.)
    -Bruticus Maximus( Consists of Onslaught, Blast off, Vortex, Swindel, and Brawl(different than movie 1 brawl) )

I'll start drawing and have some more up soon guys!

2. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Well I'm bored and have nothing else to do, so why not make another segment?

--------------

2 Hours ago, megatron had gone into the most bland thing he had ever seen. A room. 4 walls. All white. The only thing that gave a bit of color was The Doctor and the tools he used. Now Megatron was walking out of the room. He was more powerful than ever.

He looked to Starscream who stood at attention. "Move. Go to earth. Hide. And await the order."

The first thing Sam Witwicky saw was a crazed battle in skies betwwen a hagged plane and a jet. The Plane, a World War 1 Bi-Plane, had blasted out of the old aircraft museum. It had been followed by a small jet aircraft. The Jet had transformed hid flight and smashed the wing of the plane. The plane transformed and landed on the ground. It shot a dual barreled machinegun at the jet, the bullets leaving small hols in it's armor. The Jet fired his revolving machine gun, tearing off the arm with the machinegun on the wrist of the Bi-Plane transformer, Named Ransack. Breakaway, the jet, lowered his gun, and looked at Ransack. Ransack looked at his other arm, moved it like he was cocking a gun, and aimed his wrist at Breakaway, revelading two bombs. "Suck This." He said, and fired them. Breakaway did a mid air somersault to the side, shooting at the bombs blowing them up, throwing his fist into ransack, transforming, and flying away. Ransack fell to the ground, his chest torn in half, face smashed, and legs crushed.
    Bumblebee opened the doors. Sam took this as a sign of "get in"
    They headed off, moving towards the signal of an autobot distress call at the construction site of one of the new builings in detroit that was previously destroyed when the decpticons fought autobots in the city many years ago.

Sparkplug and Syke went speeding down the sidewalk. They were heading to the construction site, unaware just what was waiting for them.

At the construction site, A large Articulated Dump Truck, Steamshovel, and Tracked Crane stopped their engines. Just recently, they had stepped on the spark of the worthless autobot drone, and were now waiting for the order of Starscream to engage in destroying the city.
    -------------
    Coming up tomorrow, A battle between Constucticons and Autobots, and a decepticon that has been living underrground for a long time emerges.

3. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

Dude, not frickin bad! Just a few things:

• starting off with a battle, interesting
      Magnus in the movie, FINALLY (hint hint Bay!)
      AND, LASTLY: your gonna draw toys? Sweet! Cant wait!

4. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Thanks!

1)(battle) Yes, I am taking Breakaway in an interesting direction, just wait.
    2)(magnus) Indeed he is. I hope to get some real awesomeness in with a battle with him, Megatron, Optimus, and Nemesis.
    3)(drawing) Yes I am, I am currently working on the Autubot scouts, I will have them up by tomorrow night, hopefully colored.

New chapter tonight!

5. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

maguns is one of the dead primes dude

6. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

so is rodimus

7. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Patience, Patience. All will be explained. ;]

------------------

No one ever paid attention to the dirtbike and RC care driving down the street. In fact, no one was around. This was the construction site for one of the buildings that had been destroyed, the train station, in Detroit whe Megatron chased Sam. And being as it was the entire area was closed off. No workers were here, as it was the weekend. So when the two tiny vehicles did a transformation, flipping around eachother like frogs, it was all concealed. At that moment, A red Articulated Truck pulled out in front of them. Panels flipped around, gears moved, parts flipped, and lights flashed. Two fists hit the ground, and Overload stood up. He looked down at the two pests, firing small bulltets at his leg. He laughed as they counced off his armor like pebbles. He took a foot down on the smaller one, and took a simple flick at the noisy one with two wheels. At that moment, a yellow camaro shot out from behind him, transformed, and grabbe on to his face.
    Bumblebee laughed in his thoughts. He was tiny compared to this decepticon! He was only the size of his face! He hadn't realized who he was up against until he had gotten here. Optimus was searching for the other decepticons in the city. As bumblebee clung to Overloads face, he fired his cannon at his shoulder joint. Wires split and Overload tried to get him off, but it was useless. Bumblebee had the advantage. From there on out, it was all a matter of shooting until his arm fell off, and ripping the panel off Overloads face. Bumblebee tried to shoot the exposed face, but was shocked as a huge tail appeared from behind Overload, and grapped bumblebee, lifting him high into the air. Almost like Bonecrusher, Oveload had a huge tail that he used as a weapon. Just as bumblebee was about to feel the pain of spikes through his chest, Overload and Bumblebee were flying through the air. Or that's how it seemed. Then Bumblebee realized that it was he who was flying though the air, with the upper half of Overload still clinging to him. The crashed into the building, and fell before a huge steamshovel.
    As he looked up, he saw Optimus retracting his swords, and holding his hand down to Bumblebee. Bumblebee took it, and let Optimus pull him up. "Welcome back, friend." Optimus said.
    Bumblebee shook his head as a thank you. Sam, who had been with Bumblebee, walked up to the two Autobots. He had something in his arms. It was Sparkplug. He was still alive, but badly hurt. "Syke..."
    "Optimus got the message. He was never aware that those two had gone out and tried to attack the larger decepticon. He would bring Sparkplug back to be treated by Ratchet. Syke would be long remembered.
    At the very moment it seemed the battle was over, Bumblebee was sent flying into the building across the street. Sam and Optimus looked in horror as the Steamshovel behind them split into two arms and a head, and pulled itself up as it's treads turned into huge wheels. Optmus extended his blades. "Oh not this again..."
    He thought back to the battle in Shangai when he faced Demolisher. He had thought Overload had died when Devastator had been shot down, but it had not been so. Apparently he and a couple other of the constructicons had gotten away before they destroyed them. And they headed right to this area. Almost as if they knew right where to go. Why here an dnot to Megatron, Optimus would never know. But not as he looked at the Dmeolisher copy Scavenger, he feared it would not be so easy. Scavenger wasn't just big, but he has spikes on his wheels, guns on his shoulders, and much bigger arms than Demolisher had. He swiped optimus away, and went smashing thorugh buildings. He ran right over Overload's remains! Just as optimus was about to attack, a jet came into view. It smashed right through Scavenger's face as before it could react. It transformed into a robot, and shot it's weapon, a chaingun from the looks of it, right into Scavenges back. Scavenger toppled over, landing on an office building, glass smashing, beams crunching, and Scavenger dieing. And at that moment, Optimus stumbled back. The Transofmers was aiming his gun at Optimus! Then, without warning, Bumblebee leaped, and Grabbed the jet. Knocked off guard, Breakaway fell. Optimus went over to him, struggling to get free from Bumblebee, and put a small jolt of energy though him. Breakaway went limp. "You killed him!" Sam yelled.
    Optimus turned to him. "No. I paralyzed him. Temporary, but effective."
    "Why? He didn't hurt you..."
    "He would have though, Sam. I didn't recognize him at first, but it was only after he turned his gun to me I realized. Breakaway has been here a long time. He traveled here with Jetfire a long time ago, when The Fallen had been here. But then, He went into a slumber with Jetfire, and a few other Autobots. He's not a seeker, no, but he is still very powerful."
    "I saw him fighting a Bi-Plane near the Air and Space museum..."
    "That I do not know. Only when I bring Breakaway back to our side can we ask him."

"WHAT?" Starscream yelled, at the Massive decepticon that stood before him. "Why did you disobey orders? I tld you to wait for my command!"
    "Blame Overload! That idot started it all. He attacked the autbot knats and brought attention!"
    "That...will not be nessecary..." Megatron Said, Startling Starscream.
    Starscream bowed down as Megatron passed.
    "Overload and Scavenger are dead." Megatron replied to Starscream and Hightower. Starscream twitched as he saw the new face of Megatron...and the dangerous spikes that were very close to his armor. He edged away.
    "Its not possible!" Hightower grumbled at Megatron.
    "Oh, yes it is. Soundwave saw every minute of the battle and reported to me." Megatron replied, a sly sound to his deep and vicious voice. "Starscream, Give the Decepticons the go. It's time to begin our first attack... Find the Core of the Sun Harvester...And bring it to me..."
    Hightower transformed.

------------------

So there we have it. In this segment I tried to bring together the whole Hightower, Overload, and Scavengr thing, since they need more screentime(even with the little I gave Scavenger)
    In the next segment I will Introduce Shockblast, who I really hope to bring in with a bang, and show just how powerful Hightower is.

8. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Breakaway's eyes opened. He turned his head to look around. He was strapped down to a metal table in a bare looking room. He saw a red and blue figure walk up to him. "Breakaway..." It said.
    As Optimus looked down to the autobot, he pointed to the autobot symbol on his chest. "Do you know what that means?" Optimus asked Breakaway.
    Breakaway looked at the symbol optimus was pointing to. "No..."
    "It is the symbol for Autubots. Justice. Any of this...ring a bell, Breakaway?"
    "You know...my name?" Breakaway asked him.
    "Yes Breakaway. And it seems you know it yourself. Do you remember Jetfire?"
    "Jetfire..."
    "Yes. I sent him to protect you many years ago. You were put in a slumber and lost your memory it seems."
    Suddenly Breakaway saw it. The images of the past. He could remember Jetfire traveling with him to the Museum...The Autobots...Justice...Ransack...And... "I am so sorry..." Breakaway said to Optimus as he remembered charging his weapon and about to fire at Optimus.
    "It's okay Breakaway. Itwasn't your fault. It's good to have you back."
    "The Decepticons..."
    "The Decpricons are rumored to be coming back. I was in the city with Bumblebee hunting down some decepticons that escaped the battle of Egypt."
    "And Jetfire?"
    "Jetfire died to save this planet and the human race as well as ours. We owe him a great deal."
    With that, Breakaway felt the grips from the table release. He stood up, and looked to Optimus. He then ignited his booster and shot away to the main autobot war room.

As he landed, the gorund seemed to collapse beneath him. Starscream straightened himself as the dust settled around him. "Do what your brothers failed to do, Hightower."
    Hightower, a large crawler crane, appeared from behind a building. Suddenly, parts flipped and twiseted, and the most horrifiying decepticon was in robot form. Hightower was unlike the other Decepticons. His treads made up his large front legs, with 4 smaller legs down his centepied like body, and two jackhammers as his back legs. His face snapped like an ant, with mandibles that gleamed with oil. His massive tail formed from the crane arm smashed into the ground, digging far into the earth.His front arms tore the ground away as he dug into the stone. Starscream and Hightower were back in the city under constuction. As he dug, he soon found something.
    "It's..."
    "Brawl's spark."
    "But how?" Starscream nenver knew what Hightower had been digging for, but now he knew.
    "Barricade came and tore it out of him after the battle was over, before he retreated. He buried it here before they paved the new roads."
    Starscream brought the spark, a round ovject with sharp spikes, and placed it on The Doctors operating table. As the crazed little Microscope placed it on the body that had been made, Megatron enetered. Using the power of the Allspark shard in his chest, He blasted some of the energy into the bodysuit.
    The new warrior rose.
    "Ah.." Megatron said, his eyes gleaming dark red.
    "Vat shall ve name him?" The Doctor asked Megatron.
    "Let's see what he can do first." Megatron replied.

The Corvette Stingwray drove alongside the Chevy Volt, heading towards the city. Something had caused an explosion, and they doubted it was an autobot. As Sideswipe drove, he could see a Jet flying overhead. Breakaway.
    At that moment, he saw Breakaway dive downwards behind a building. "That way!" Sideswipe comlinked to Jolt, who had taken on a Chevy Volt as his alternate mode. At that instant, they saw Breakaway, now transformed, flying through the air, and the massive cetipede and scorpion hybrid transformer knock down one of the buildings. Worst part was, it was heading right towards them. Sideswipe looked to Jolt. "I think we need backup."

-----------------------

A few IMPORTANT notes!

-Nemesis, Vector, Magnus, and Rodimus aren't primes. I dont want to try to come up with some odd way for them to be, so I will stick with them just being autubots.

9. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    This is awesome.

10. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Sideswipe and Jolt split up. Jolt transformed, and in mid air gripped onto the nearest building, a bank headquarters, ripping two lines into it, leaped acroos onto the next, and began climbing. Sideswipe transformed, and began roling to the back end of Hightower. Just as he was about to attack, the back leg, a huge spike, smashed into him. He tried to move it, but Hightower was far too strong. He suddenly saw Hightower screech. Jolt, who had leaped off the building, had leaped on Hightower's back, and used his whips as reigns, clutching on to his back left leg. He pulled, the enrgy beginning to cut his arm. This relieved the tension, and Sideswipe was able to move. He took his sword and cleaned off the leg, watching as it fell off with a thud. Hightower was angry now, and one of his huge front legs came smasing though a building behind Sideswipe. He looked helplessy as Jolt was grabbed by Hightower's scorpion-like claw tail. Without warning, Breakaway landed on Hightower's back, and shot though his spine with his gun. Hightower curled upwards like an inch worm, dropping jolt. Sideswipe got up and moved to where Hightowers front arms were. He was about to leap onto his face until hightower lifted his front end, and cam eback down, causing a literal earthquake with his front arms. Sideswipe fell, and watched as the arm began to descend upon him...

The new figure landed at the electrical plant. He looked around. He had one eye, but it was a very powerful sensor. He took one step, still odd about walking, and stumbled into an electrical wire, shocking his circuts. Megatron landed behind him. "Go you fool! Destroy the plant! This is your chance to prove yourself worthy!"
    The figure looked back at megatron. HE had all of Brawls thoughts and memories. What a pathetic Decepticon he was. And he learned of how foolish Megatron was.
    He turned back around. One of his arms was a huge laster cannon. He focused on the man energy generator. "Stand back." He aid in a deep menacing voice, one very similar to Soundwaves. He fired, and the generator exploded, blasting every away in a huge explosion. MEgatron looked at how carefully the figure had shot the generator, amking sure it hit critical damage. "Must be the eye." He said. They went back to Cybertron.

When they arrived, Starscream looked at Megatron, guilt in his eyes. "What is it now, Starscream!"
    "The Autobots have found Hightower and are attacking him...He doesn't have long now."
    "And the core from the harvester...?"
    "I have sent the Combaticons down to retrieve it. Things are going as planned otherwise, Lord Megatron."
    Dropkick walked up to Megatron and Starscream. He was easily their size.
    "So have we gotten a name for cyclops here yet?" He asked
    Soundwave comlinked to Megatron. "May I suggest...Shock for his mishap, and Blast for the explosion, Lord Megatron?"
    "Yes...Shockblast. I like the sound of that. Welocme aboard, Shockblast. Try not to fail me like Starscream has."
    Shockblast looked to Starscream. Starscream shrugged, and walked off.

The sun harvester's top had been revealed. But it was destroyed. Suddenly, an explosion came out the side of the pyramid. A figure crawled out. He stood. He looked down at the Helicopters below him, carrying off a giant Dump truck, which had previously been Devasator's leg. He took shape, a black semi, and drove off. Nemesis Prime had been awakened.

11. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Bunch of things that may not make sense are hopefully being resolved in this segment.

---------------

Nemesis Prime wasn't acutally a Prime at all. However, he had the power of a prime. And the motives of a Prime. A long time ago, he had been working with the other Primes on the Sun Harvester. But his teamates betrayed. They needed power. So they captured him, and built him to the power core of the Sun Harvester. When the SunHarvester was turned on by The Fallen, it also activated Nemesis. After the Harvster had been destroyed, the power had stayed. It was Focused on Nemesis. Now he was far more powerful than any prime, and even Megatron himself. The Power core of the Harvester hadn't actually been destroyed, it had been deactivated. As the Combaticons moved closer to the pyramid, disguised as NEST military vehicles, they fired at the side, smashing a hole to the bottom of the harvester. Onslaught, crawled in, the dust swiveling around him as he walked. He went to the very center of the Harvester's bottom, crawling around the complex series of tunnels that the egyptians had built around the Harvester. When he arrived to the spot where the core should be, he stopped. He comlinked to his brothers, the other Combaticons. "It's not here!"
    "What do you mean it's not here? It couldn't have dissapeared, keep looking!" Vortex replied.
    It was then that Onslaught noticed the huge hole blown out the side of the pyramid. Vortex was right, it didn't just dissapear. He then realized it had been stolen. He looked out the hole, and saw footprints, large ones at that, and suddenly they seemed to turn into skid marks of a vehicle. He could see Cario, a City right near the Great pyramids, and saw a grouping of vehicles. A black Semi, a Volkswagon beetele, and another vehcile he couldn't realize. A construction vehicle of some sort. As he studied the tracks, he confirmed they were from the Black Semi. He leaped out the hole, and moved back to the combaticons.

Sam Witwicky had finally been able to return back to college. He was done with all of his classes, and now sat in his dorm. His roomate, Leo Spitz, was on the computer. "Dude! Something big just hit the city!"
    "What do they think it is?" Sam asked.
    "Oh my...God..." He said, as he looked at the live footage.
    As sam looked on the screen, his face went white. A massive bug-like creature, yellow in color, was fighting Breakaway, Sideswipe, and Jolt. The world knew about Transformers ever since The Fallen had infected the Television broadcast a short time ago. Sam ran out of the room, heading towards his car, a 2010 Camaro, who was also Autobot Bumblebee. Leo looked at the door. "That kid has problems."

As the arm was almost down on Sideswipe, going to crush him, hightower was sent sprawling onto his back. Sideswipe looked to the side to see Ironhide, and a flaming Octane truck. Ironhide had shot the truck, sending Hightower away. Hightower was weakened, and he showed it. Optimus Jumped from atop a builidng, shooting his guns at Hightowers exposed wound from the truck. Hightower lashed out with his arm, trashing a building. Sideswipe got up, just as the builidng collapsed where he had been laying.
    Susie Wade, a local news reporter, watched the scene take place. She knew about the Autobots. She had filmed them, afterall. She then looked back, as three sirens could be heard. She leaped to the side as a black Saleen Mustang Police car, White Saleen Mustang Police car, and a Firetruck rushed by. The Black police car smashed the barricade, heading into the city. It transformed, the familiar face of Barricade taking form. The White police car behind him transformed as well, and in mid leap, and grabbed Barricade, sending them both smashing into a building. The firetruck moved out to the battle against Hightower, looking for Optimus.

--------------------------

So then, couple new haracters were introduced here, mainly Onslaught and Vortex, Nemesis, Prowl, and Inferno. I am posting the next chapter tonight. It's going to be the longest one yet, most likely twice the size of the longest one I have posted thus far.

12. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not bad on the TF movie universe fan fic bro!

But there's a minor error in the spelling for "Gestalt", instead you spelled it "Gesalt".

13. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    I'm returning!

Megatron looked at Onslaught. "What? Who stole it!?" He yelled, angered by the news the combaticons had brought him.
    "The only lead I have is that he has a black semi, an earth vehicle that can pull larger trailers."
    "I know what it is, you idiot. I want to know who, not what. I want you to go back down to earth. Take Bombshack and Treehugger down with you. Find the scum who took the core, and crush him! I must have it!"

Optimus looked. More autubots were joining the battle. Bumblebee was driving to the scene, and Inferno. Inferno had combined with Optimus back on cybertron. Like Jetfire, he could transmit his parts to a prime. Any Transformer with electrical energy could do that. Jolt was one of them. Inferno transformed, and stood by Optimus. He was slightly taller. "What's the situation sir?" He asked, ready for battle.
    "Hightower is wounded, but reinforcements are on their way." Optimus replied.
    Inferno thought back to when Prowl spotted Barracade and began chasing him down. At that exact moment, Barricade was sent smashing through a building behind Inferno. Prowl leaped after him, jumping to get on top, but barracade swiped him away. He leaped back up and grabbed Prowl, throwing him into the fountain.
    Sam ran up to Optimus. "Here! It's the Allspark shard we used to awaken Jetfire. Take it! You need it."
    Optimus thanked sam and looked to Hightower. At that moment, hightower fell. Optimus saw The huge wound that had been cause. Sideswipe had cut his spine in half, and ironhide had shot him blind, while jolt tied his legs together. At that moment Breakaway had fired his mortar launcher into Hightowers mouth, blowing Hightower's insides to scrap metal. Hightower had fallen. Optimus stood as the autubots joined together. "Good job Autobots. Hightower is dead. We must return to the Energon Cruiser to revie-
    "Optimus! A little help?" Optimus turned to see Prowl fly through the air, and crash into a small convience store. Barricade leaped, transformed, a fled.

Space. It's large, wide, open, and a super vaccum. Air was not present, and Gravity did not exist. But to planet jumping Transformers, this was not a problem. Floating in space, attachet to a US Satelite, was Soundwave. This large decepticon had remained here to moniter the armies of the US and find out the plans for the dead decepticons from the battles a few moments before. His head turned to look at something flying towards him. It was a shuttle. The US Rover Transport. This was on it's way up to find out a possible issue with the US Satelight in orbit. Little did they know it had been copied and destroyed. The shuttle that now orbitted Soundwave was a Decepticon. It spoke, in a strange alien clicks and tones. Translated, it said,
    "The time has come, Soundwave. We are many decepticons less now, and the energon we need has been located on Earth in an area they call Antarctica."
    Soundwave replied. "It shall not be easy, Astrotrain. The Autobots have destroyed the dead in Egypt. They are becoming restless."
    "Then now is the time to attack!"
    "Patience! I don't want to see your head floating in space by the blade of Megatron."

Optimus looked to his fellow autobots. "We have destroyed a massive decepticon. Good job, everyone. Status reports?"
    Ironhide walked forward.
    "We have a problem Optimus. A strong power signal was found outside of the Pyramids. Now it's gone. Something was there, and no it's gone. And one of the human's reports seeing a large group of Transformers leaving the area. They were not sure if they were Autobot or Decepticon."
    Ratchet spoke up. "And I'm willing to bet they were Cons. No Autobots were there after we left."
    Optimus look at his soldiers. "Twins, Ratchet, and Jolt, go out there. Investigate, and report any finding."
    Ratchet looked to the Twins and Jolt. "It shall be done. Let's go."

Nemesis transformed. Someone was following him. He turned back. Nothing but desert. As he turned away, a shudder went though the air. A being's camoulflage was beginning to disappear.

14. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    The drawings are coming soon, I'll post a link when I post them.

------------------

To anyone who was floating in space at this very moment would see a horrifying sight. A US Satelite, with a massive Alien Satelite attached to that, and a Shuttle at bay. Astrotrain looked to Soundwave. "What's wrong?"
    Soundwave looked to Astrotrain. "Blast Off reports strange activites in the space above Antaractica."
    "Autobots?"
    "If they have found the source, then yes. We cannot let them win. Get out there Astrotrain. Find the incursion. Destroy it."

Blast Off had shot into space shortly after The combaticons had retreated from the pyramid. He suspected them to arrive to retrieve him any moment, as he would be going back down with them to find the power core. Blast off was a russian space shuttle with a dark brown camo. Why the human's found the need to give a ship brown camo, he would never know. Of course, when Astrotrain docked near him, his size was relative. He wasn't small, but Astrotrain was at least twice the size of Blast Off. "It's over there." Blast off pointed to a strange satelite floating in orbit.
    Astrotrain used his optical sensors to get a closer look. He comlinked to Soundwave. "We are going to need backup. It's a seeker. And a big one at that." At that moment, the satelight began to shift orbit, and was slowly moving towards the shuttles. "Get behind me."
    Blast Off shifted behind Astrotrain as Astrotrain began shifting panels and turned into a massive robot. For a shuttle, he was huge in robot mode. Amazing how pathetic these human vehicles were. "Come out of hiding, Autoscrap." The satelite began transforming. Blast off would have stumbled if it were possible to do so in space. What appeared before them wasn't any ordinary autobot. To start, it was massive. It looked very strange, almost like a Decepticon. "Is that an autobot?" Blast off asked Astrotrain.
    "Whatever it is, it's not going to be easy to take down."
    A massive space battle was about to begin.

A Hummer Ambulance transformed outside of the pyramids of egypt. A Chevy Volt, Spark, and Beat did the same. Rathet looked to the twins. "Stay here. Me and Jolt will go investigate the pyramids."
    Jolt and Ratchet entered the pyramid. "I sense power. An electric plug has just been pulled, not literally of course." Jolt said to Ratchet. Half of the time Rtchet never knew what Jolt was saying. Too many riddles.
    "And I sense life. Something was here."
    "Then we have a problem."
    "Let's go to Cairo. Maybe someone saw something."

The autobots headed off. When they arrived to Cairo, The twins began bickering. "Deja Vu! We were just here!"
    "It's all part of the mission yo!"
    "Yeah well I'm going to hawaii!"
    "I don't think any decepicons are there Mudflap, only Hula-con!"
    "Who's that?"
    "It was sarcasm foo!"
    "Quiet!" Jolt yelled, and gave the twins a slight shock, knocking them speechless.
    Ratchet sniffed the air.
    "I sense it too." Jolt told Ratchet.
    At that moment, Ratchet grabbed jolt and brought him down. A huge bullet flew by. Mudflap look over the road to see a tank rolling in.
    "Brawl?" Ratchet asked Jolt.
    "Not the one you fought in Mission City. Look."
    Ratchet looked to see a strange Cybernetic symbol on the tank.
    Skids knew immediatly. "It's a combaticon! Get outta here now peeps!"
    Jolt Fired Lightning from his hand. "Go Ratchet, take the Twins, I'll handle this scrap pile."
    The tank Transformed, turning into a Decepticon. "Hand over the Power Core Autobot!"
    "Wha-" Jolt was suddenly blasted into mid air. As he looked back, a Massive missile launcher tank was creeping up to him. It shifted parts, turning into a gigantic decepticon, easily 5 times the size of Brawl. "Uuu bauk shaw dee ka!"
    Jolt's eyes dimmed.

Optimus Sensed Jolt's distress. He turned to Breakaway. "Go, to Egypt. Find out what is happening."

15. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Hmm, not bad at all. It's really cool how you picked out toys too and are you going to draw them still? I'd like to see a few of these.

Also, good for you for using lesser known/fan made characters and not the big guys everyone knows. Some of us are tired of seeing the same 5 or 6 Transformers in every TF story. (COUGH Prime Megatron Bumblebee Soundwave etc COUGH COUGH) Good job for that.

16. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Autobot Wall-E; Yes I'm drawing them, I have Shockblast(Don't worry, he will become Shockwave later on), Sparkplug, Syke, and Hot Rod Drawn, and I'm going to post them soon.
    Heres a sneak peek;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And thanks, some of my fan made characters are pretty crazy. Just wait until I bring in Treehugger and Steamhammer.

17. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Neat pictures. I'd like to see more.

18. coprunner911

coprunner911 Well-Known Member

i luv that weelie walle!

19. coprunner911

coprunner911 Well-Known Member

gr8 fan fic