Transformers 3 Dream

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Barricade24, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    I had this weird and slightly interesting dream that on tv was a trailer for transformers 3

It had Ironhide who was having head problems
    Lockdown was in it he was pretty cool.
    Shockwave didin't even look like a robot he had a weird face and looked like he was made of bones. can't remember if there was anyone else.

2. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ thats fucked up.

i have to say that i've had my share of transformer dreams...mostly a month or so before release of ROTF

3. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    I also had a dream that the autobots were in a bar.
    But there was some cool action of bonecrusher fighting optimus in another dream.

4. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sounds awesome hopefully it's a glimpes from the future

5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I had a dream that ROTF won all the oscars from Avatar this year. :drunk 

6. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 

7. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess Im not theonly one with weird TF dreams

Anyway, I had a dream that movie Devastators head was on the body of some read robot snake. I was the main human chracter. Me, Ironhide, The Twins, Arcee triplits, and Bumblebee where in a Hanger having some sort of Christian-Primus group session. :sly: :sly: 

Was does it mean?

8. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    The Fallen disguised himself as one of the 13 Primes and told Sam in a vision that Unicron was coming and the only way to defeat him was that Optimus would take the Matrix to the Primes' tomb and fuse with them to gain enough power. They become suspicious until they see Unicron approaching. When they do, it turns out to be a trap and the Fallen possesses Optimus after he does. Prime tries to shake off the Prime Armor and when he does, it reforms into The Fallen who scans Optimus and becomes his alt mode in black. His robot mode, however, looked like a combination of Prime and the Fallen in ROTF.

9. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    An Autobot walks into a bar...

I just had to do that.

I had a dream that I was in my old home town, and my babysitter's house was an evil robot factory. I had to hide under a jungle gym holding two kittens to not be found from the evil giant red robots. It ended with said giant robots walking around looking for the last of humanity. :crazy: 

10. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    There's a reason that was only in a dream.:rolleyes: 

11. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

I had a dream just last night where I was watching the first 5 minutes of ROTF. I can't remember a whole lot, but basically it was the day before Sam went off to college. He was showing his friend(dude with Mikaela in the trailer during the scene where Megatron pins down Sam) Bumblebee in robot mode. For some reason the guy had to hide in the bushes while Bumblebee came around the side of the house "so he wouldn't scare him".

After a few minutes, the 3 of them got into a conversation and Bumblebee said "I'm sure glad my face isn't slime", which was a reference to him being captured by the government and having experiments done on him or something, and they all laughed. Then Bumblebee remarked that he was going to a mission in China while Sam would be away, and that's when I started to wake up.

After a few minutes, I realized it was a dream because Shia's acting was decent and the jokes didn't suck. LOL.

12. springerbee

springerbee Well-Known Member

A while ago I had a dream that I had a pet squirrel and my Leader Class ROTF Optimus Prime (who was alive) poisoned it, and so I got really mad at the toy and started tearing it apart with my bare hands, and as I was tearing it apart it kept saying "I am Optimus Prime."

And just last night (or this morning) I had a dream that I was looking at videos of the Oscars ceremony on Youtube, and I found one with Shia LeBeouf but didn't watch it, and I also found one where Liam Neeson and that girl who played Alice performed a horrible karaoke skit at the ceremony together. It was quite funny because they weren't singing in key with eachother. :lol 

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jokes didn't suck, eh?

14. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

Well, it was funnier than dogs humping.

15. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I can only think of one way to reply to a BLAM like that.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Yeah, Megatronkicksas is right. It's probably just from something you did that was TF related.

16. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Um, I would out to much thought in it. You must have fallen asleep with an ROTF toy commercial in the background and you probably picked up on it.

And eppacool story bro.

17. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    i had one too! at first it dident seem like transformers, it was just a teen with a yellow lamborgini driving up to a hanger door. the hanger door opens to reviel a ufo that then converts into cosmos. warpath and seaspray show up behind him and say "time for training coas there are 2 cons shootin down at us right now!" cut sceene withone of those flash shots, hunter is runing from an expolsion while in a suit of armour, you hear a buzzing sound and the lambo is driving beside it, huntedr jumps up while converting to head mode and then sunstreaker converts and puts him on to fight and then it ends

18. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    My Transformers dream opened with Barricade cutting Chromia in half :lol 

19. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Ironhide will be pissed :drunk 

20. Autobot_Zak

Autobot_Zak Well-Known Member

I just had one last night! Optimus was driving around a city and he had his trailer. He was going around scanning vehicles for new bots. He scanned a Ultra Magnus type semi. Then ahead of him was this cop car. I was expecting to see prowl but then it was barricade. He transformed and started to charge towards prime. Thats all i could remember!! It was awesome though!