Transformers 3: Doomsday

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Hiraga, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Two-million years ago...

*Scene opens with a huge battle taking place in a extremely advanced part of the city Iacon. Mechanical soldiers are falling on both sides of the fight. Over the fight, Optimus Prime speaks*

Optimus Prime: Cybertron. My home. The home of my entire species. Created by the Allspark to be a place of peace, and hope for this universe. The city of Iacon was made as a symbol of that peace, and we treasured it. Until the Fallen, one of the first of our species, rebelled against that peace. As he went down the path of evil, he took more then half of us with him. The war began, and the city of peace became a city of death. Our planet died, and rather then finally end the destruction, the Decepticons took it to a new planet, Earth.

This planet, despite it's problems, suprisingly has brought us much closer to ending the war then we ever did on Cybertron. The Fallen has been destroyed, and the Allspark with him. However, we are still on the look out, for after the battle in Egypt, Megatron and his second in command Starscream have escaped. We have not experienced Decepticon activity for the last 3 years. Weather this is a good thing or not, we will see...

Present day

*Sam and Leo are at their college graduation. The world is now completely aware of the Transformers, although most are fearful of them. Mikaela and Sams parents are standing next to the assembeled Autobots as they watch Sam get his diploma right after Leo*

Judy Witwicky: Oh Ron...

Ron Witwicky: I know, our boy's all grown up now.

*Bumblebee plays 'Sunrise Sunset' on the radio*

Skids: Way to go Chia Pet!

*Leo glares at the twins. An Aero X transforms into Wheeljack, the Autobot scientist.*

Wheeljack: I can't believe it takes humans 17 years to prepare to just get a good job.

Mikaela: Hey! It's not 17...

*A BMW M1 concept car transforms into Blaster*

Blaster: Well, there's 6 years of Elementary, 3 years of Middle school, 4 years of High school, and 4 years of college. That's 17. 18 if you count Preschool.

Mikaela: Okay whatever, jeez. I didn't ask for a math lesson.

Wheeljack: Yeah, she's had 16 years of those already.

*They both laugh*

Mikaela: Oh shut up...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hiraga

News Credits:
    *Deep in space, inside the Nemesis, a Decepticon hatchling is thrown against a wall and shot to death by the titanic Decepticon leader known as Megatron. Raising a hand at the corpse, a bolt of energy lashes out and resurrects the Hatchling, which in turn runs away. Soundwave steps out of the shadows.*

Soundwave: I am impressed by your power everytime I see it mighty Megatron.

Megatron: That's what happens when you have an ancient life-giving artifact shoved into your chest Soundwave. It's taken three years, but I've finally mastered the powers of the Allspark. Perhaps I should thank that boy before I kill him.

Starscream: Perhaps we should contact the Reflector unit on Earth. Or the Doctor. Either one could give us some updates. Instead we just wait here like some of the pathetic earth germs. I say we assault now, while we have power!

*A fourth figure, as tall as Megatron, steps out. Clad in purple armor, with no facial features with the exception of a single red eye.*

Shockwave: You always were the idiot of the group Starscream. Only you would go to attack fifteen Autobots without a proper strategy. Most illogical.

Megatron: Enough Shockwave. Starscream, if it really means that much to you, contact The Doctor. Reflector must remain undisturbed until we are fully ready to begin assault.

Starscream: Fine then.

*Starscream sends a signal to the Doctor. On Earth, in a military lab, a small microscope transforms into a spider-like bot, which crawls away from sight*

Doctor: Vat is it zis time Starscream?

Starscream: Doctor, provide updates.

Doctor: No updates. None. I've been vaiting on ziz planet for three years. Vear are ze other Decepticons?

Starscream: Prepare for our arrival.

Doctor: VAT? Now you are coming?

Starscream: Meet us in the laurentian abyss, where you resurrected Megatron. Tomorrow afternoon.

Doctor: Are you kiddng me? How am I zupozzed to get there?

Starscream: Soundwave will be dispatching Laserbeak to come and get you. Starscream out.

*On the Nemesis, Megatron looks at Soundwave*

Megatron: Deploy Laserbeak now. We leave in 10 hours.

*A small pod shoots from the Decepticons chest, just about to hit the wall, it transforms into a large hawk like robot. Each point on it seemed to be razor sharp,with wing mounted gatling guns. It changed direction and suddenly jetted out, headed for Earth*

• Like Like x 1
  3. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    nice!

4. transFormers3

transFormers3 Well-Known Member

Its awesome, continue!

5. Hiraga

News Credits:
    *sigh*...had a lot of time on my hands today....

CHAPTER 2

*At Sams graduation, he finally meets up with the others. His mother embraces him.*

Judy: Oh my Sammy...

Sam: Mom...air...

Ron: Judy, maybe you should let him go now.

*She stops and puts her hand on his shoulder, crying*

Ron: Son, your mom and I just want you to know we're proud, and wherever you go in life-

Judy: We'll always love you and support you.

Ron: That too.

*As Ron and Judy leave to talk to Leo, Optimus and the Autobots walk up*

Optimus Prime: Sam, as leader of the Autobots, let me be the first to say, congratulations.

Sam: Thanks, I'm glad you guys came.

Optimus Prime: Not all of us. I hope you understand why Omega Supreme couldn't be here. Although we haven't heard a word of Decepticon activity for three years, we need someone to keep watch just in case.

Sam: Hey, don't worry I understand!

*Bumblebee raises his hand for a high-five to Sam.*

Sam: Thanks Bee, but I think I nearly lost all use of my hand last time.

*Bumblebee looks sad*

Sam: Aw what the heck. I can't say no to that face.

*They high five. Sam smiles, then turns around as his hand goes red from pain. The Autobot known as Seaspray walks next to Jolt. (Seaspray turns into a 240 Sundancer boat)*

Seaspray: What was that they just did?

Jolt: It's a human thing. Twins do it all the time.

*Seaspray turns to see the twins wrestling around, with people running away, while Ironhide trys to break it up*

**************************************************************************************

*Scene switches to the Kennedy Space Center, where the Giant Autobot Space Shuttle known as Omega Supreme is ever vigilant for incoming Decepticons. He remains in vehicle mode outside as part of the museum when not active. Suddenly, he sees something, looking like a small meteor falling from the sky and hitting a field about a mile away.*

Omega Supreme: ACTIVITY:SUSPICIOUS

*The collosal shuttle transforms into the the even more collosal Omega Supreme. Flying away, Laserbeak safely entered Earth's atmosphere as Omega Supreme went to investigate the dupe pod.*

• Like Like x 1
  6. transFormers3

transFormers3 Well-Known Member

Impressive chapter, can't wait for more.

7. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

Yeah real impressive, espacially Omega Supreme as a space shuttle!
    Cant wait for more!

8. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Why thanks guys.

CHAPTER 2-PART 2

*The Decepticon Flyer Lazerbeak flew by the distracted Omega Supreme. Despite his monstrous form, and his size, the Decepticon flew silently, making no noise. No one noticed him. That was, until he burst through the Kennedy Space lab. Laserbeak flew at a high speed throughout the room. Whatever his gatling guns didn't kill, his razor-sharp wings and talons did. Once everyone in the room died ever so quickly, Laserbeak perched on top of one of his victims heads. The once shiny black armor was now splattered with red blood on the wings. Nearby, a microscope transformed and skittered over to the Decepticon*

Doctor: You idiot! You couldn't ave made a more zilent break in?

*Laserbeak wasted no time. Omega Supreme would be here soon. He grabbed Doctor tightly between his talons and jetted off, almost ready to meet Megatron and the other three at the Laurentian abyss. The plan was about to begin. As soon as he was already out of sight, Omega Supreme returned to see the massacre at the building before him.*

Omega Supreme: No...

*Meanwhile at Sam's house, Sam is saying goodbye to the Autobots*

Sam: Really glad you guys could come into town again. Always great to see you. You know, bee's taking me Leo and Mikaela to Burger King. I was wondering if you guys would want to-

Optimus: Not now Sam. A room full of scientists were killed at the Kennedy Space Center. Omega Supreme wants us to come and investigate. A C-17 is already waiting for us 3 miles to north. Autobots, Transform and Roll out! Bumblebee, keep the humans safe.

*With that, Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet, Skids, Mudflap, Jolt, Wheeljack, Blaster, Sideswipe, Arcee, Chromia, Moonracer, and Seaspray transform. Seaspray's vehicle mode has wheels on the bottom, and he is pulled along by Ironhide. As they drive off, Sam and the others (including Wheelie) look on*

Wheelie: Woah. That doesn't sound good. That does not. Sound. Good.

Mikaela: You don't think it's Decepticons do you?

Sam: I don't know, but I do know we're going with them.

Leo: What? Optimus told us to stay safe man! How is going to the scene of a massacre safe?

Sam: Listen, last time I left Optimus so I could 'stay safe', he died. That's not gonna happen again. Bumblebee, let's go.

*Bumblebee thinks for a moment, then nods and transforms. The group of four gets into the Camaro, and drives off*

*******************************************************************************************

Sorry for the weak chapter guys. It'll get better, I half-heartedly promise!

• Like Like x 1
  9. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i actually quite liked this :) 

10. uzi_the_klown

uzi_the_klown Well-Known Member

pretty so far

11. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 3 PART 1

*The chase was on as the group of five drove on as fast as they could after the C-17 carrying the other assorted Autobots*

Leo: Do Transformers run on gas?

Wheelie: No, why?

Leo: I just really don't feel like getting stuck in the middle of Texas.

Sam: When we get there, we'll have to reveal ourselves right away.

Mikaela: Optimus is gonna be mad...

Leo: We should've stayed home man!

Sam: I never forced you to come. In fact, if you guys said 'Sam, you go and we stay here', I would've said okay. But you didn't so here we are.

Mikaela: You know I couldn't have done that.

Wheelie: I could've done that.

Mikaela: Shut up! Sam, I love you, and I'm going to help you with this.

Leo: How do we know for sure it was Decepticons?

Sam: That's what we're going to find out.

*On the C-17*

Ironhide: Okay, so we have 15 humans dead, a hole in the roof, and a dupe pod a mile away. What more proof do we need? This is obviously a Decepticon attack.

Optimus Prime: We're taking all possibilities into consideration.

Sideswipe: I'm with Ironhide, we should warn the humans of a Decepticon outbreak.

Moonracer: And what if we're wrong?

Chromia: We could cause a false panic.

Arcee: And turn the humans further against us.

Wheeljack: Alright sisters, you explain what else it could be.

Arcee: We're not saying it wasn't a Decepticon.

Moonracer: We're saying what Optimus is saying.

Chromia: Take all possibilities into consideration.

Optimus Prime: Enough! I'm not saying anyone here is wrong. Like the sisters said, we don't want the humans disliking us more then they already do.

*Seaspray looks out window*

Seaspray: Hey, you guys. Is that...Bumblebee?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 3 PART 2

*Meanwhile at the Laurentian abyss, the water is patroled by various subs, gaurding the dead bodies of various Decepticons. Or at least it was, until 3 giant pods and an oddly colored F-22 crashed through the surface, destroying many of the subs on their way down. Once they finally reached the watery graveyard, the 4 shapes transformed.*

Megatron: Finally. My poor soldiers, defeaten all to easily by the scum known as the Autobots. I however think these brave Decepticons deserve a second chance at fulfilling their destiny. Don't you think Soundwave?

Soundwave: Yes mighty Megatron.

Starscream: Megatron, let these fools stay dead. They all had their chance, let them rot.

*Megatron takes Starscream and pins him against a rock.*

Megatron: I grow tired of your impatience Starscream. Act out again and you'll become nothing more then a bad legend.

Starscream: Ye-Yes Sir.

Doctor: Mazter!!!

*Megatron turns to see the Doctor and Laserbeak on a nearby body. The body of Devastator, a Decepticon with the ability to split himself into six differant vehicle modes.*

Megatron: Excellent find Doctor. Let the resurrection start with my strongest servant.

Shockwave: Sir, may I please ask that I scan vehicle modes for all of us?

Soundwave: I will stay as is, Megatron.

Megatron: As will I, do as you wish Shockwave. I will have no part in disgusing myself among insects.

Shockwave: Yes, my master.

Megatron: Devastator, will finally live once more...

*Raising his hands, Megatron send waves of Allspark energy out to the body of the giant Decepticon. Within ten seconds, Devastator's eyes already flicker on. Megatron, laughing madly, expands those waves out to every Decepticon on the ocean floor. One by one, they rise.
    First Devastator, then Grindor, then Frenzy, and so on. The Decepticon army lived again.*

*******************************************************************************************

*After arriving at the Kennedy Space Center the Autobots are greeted by Omega Supreme. Lennox never got used to seeing the giant Autobot up close.*

Omega Supreme: Hoepfully you all have been informed on all the details.

Optimus Prime: We have, can you take us to the site of the attack?

Omega Supreme: Yes, it's right over here.

Optimus Prime: Ratchet, Jolt, Wheeljack, Twins, I want you five to go investigate the dupe pod a mile away.

*Optimus Prime glances to see Sam and the others hiding behind a corner of the building*

Optimus Prime: Sideswipe, go make sure those five don't go anywhere.

Sideswipe: Yes sir.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, this is pretty good story telling.
    Oh, and by the way.....DEVASTATOR!!!!!!!!

14. megatronski

megatronski Flamewar's strongest soldier

News Credits:
    I have a question.... if he ressurected the dead cons, wouldnt he have ressurected Jazz?

15. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Thank you.

Nope, he controls who he resurrects. Don't worry though, the bodies of Jazz, and Jetfire will come into play much later in the story.

16. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 4 PART 1

*At the Kennedy Space center*

Mikaela: I think Optimus saw us!

Leo: Oh crap. Crapcrapcrapcrap man!

Sam: Wait, he's walking away. I think we should reveal ourselves no-

*Sideswipe suddenly screeches in front of the group*

Sideswipe: No need to.

Sam: Yeah...he saw us.

*Sideswipe looks up at Bumblebee and glares*

Sideswipe: Bumblebee, you disobeyed a direct order from Optimus. You were supposed to keep these humans safe.

Wheelie: Hey! I'm here too!

Sideswipe: You can take care of yourself. I'm sorry, but you're not going anywhere until Optimus says it's okay.

Mikalea: What? Why can't you let us go talk to him?

Sideswipe: Because, unlike Bumblebee, I follow orders.

*Meanwhile, at the field with the dupe pod*

Skids: Man what kind of stupid bot falls for a dupe pod?

Mudflap: Omega Spreem does.

Skids: Omega SUPREME crankshaft.

Mudflap: Hey I ain't no crankshaft!

*They start fighting*

Jolt: Should we stop them?

Ratchet: No just let them duke it out until they're to tired to remember why they're fighting.

Wheeljack: You guys, look at this.

*Ratchet and Jolt walk over to a piece of debris Wheeljack is standing by*

Ratchet: What is it?

Wheeljack: I don't think we need proof of a Decepticon attack anymore. This shard has one of they're symbols on it.

Jolt: Should we take it to Optimus?

Ratchet: I will, you four stay here and keep looking for anything suspicious.

*Ratchet takes the shard and drives off*

*Scene switches to Optimus looking at the corpses of the scientists. Standing next to him are Ironhide and Omega Supreme. The Sisters, Blaster and Seaspray were keeping a tight perimeter around the scene of the attack*

Ironhide: Well Optimus, here's your proof.

Optimus: It looks like you're right Ironhide. All we need is some definitive proof, and we can-

*Ratchet drives up and transforms, holding the shard*

Ratchet: Your proof is right here Prime.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 4 PART 2

*At the Kennedy Space center, Ratchet hands Optimus the shard of debris.*

Optimus: Hmm...It appears that this is the proof we need. Ironhide, contain the humans in a safe perimeter while I-

*Suddenly, two MH-53 helicopters appeared in the sky. One was a blueish color, with the other being a light gray*

Optimus: Autobots mobilize! Sideswipe, Bumblebee, get the humans to safety!

*An Abrams tank and a Excavator come into view. Suddenly, the helicopters transform into the huge Decepticons Blackout and Grindor. Omega Supreme quickly fires his arm cannon at Grindor, blowing him into an empty parking lot. The tank fires, nailing Omega Supreme in the head*

Sideswipe: Let's go!

*Sideswipe and Bumblebee transform, with Sam, Mikaela, Leo and Wheelie getting into Bumblebee. Sideswipe leads while Bumblebee follows.*

Optimus: Ironhide, to your left! Sisters, Blaster, take care of that tank! Ratchet, Seaspray, help me out with Demolisher!

*The tank and Excavator transform into the heavily armed Decepticon known as Brawl, and the 3 story tall one known as Demolisher. Meanwhile As Sideswipe and Bumblebee speed down a highway, they are cut off by a familiar Police car, with the words 'To Punish and Enslave' on its sides.*

Sideswipe: Friend of yours Bumblebee?

*Sideswipe transforms, just as the Cop car does. Bumblebee stops and ejects the group of four, just so he can transform as well. It's been a while since anyone's seen Barricade.*

*On the roof of a building not to far away, Megatron and Soundwave watch as the Autobots struggle against they're once dead foes.*

Megatron: Never before has this Optimus even suspected anything like this to happen.

Soundwave: Lord Megatron, why do you not kill them all right away with your powers?

Megatron: I'm not an idiot Soundwave. If I wanted to do that, I would have already. My revenge will be much greater then the Fallen's, Primus rest his Spark. Soundwave, send your drones.

Soundwave: As you command mighty Megatron.

*Two pods shoot out of Soundwave's chest, moving at a frightening speed towards the battle. One hits Ironhide, transforming into the Cat-like Ravage. The other hits Moonracer, transforming into the Hawk-like Laserbeak*

Megatron: That's my strategy Soundwave...Strike them when they least suspect it...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 4 PART 3

*Ironhide is working to fend off Ravage and Blackout, with Ravage on his back and Blackout firing from a distance. Despite this, he was doing very well, having not fallen down once. Suddenly, they both stop. Blackout, Grindor, Ravage, and Laserbeak transform and fly away.*

Megatron: Decepticons! Fall back now!

*Brawl and Demolisher transform as well, and after shooting the Autobots away, drive off safely. As Optimus gets up, Megatron lands on top of him.*

Megatron: Soundwave, lead the others away.

Soundwave: As you command Megatron.

*Soundwave transforms into his sattelite-jet mode and flys away, with the other Decepticons following him. Once they are out of sight, Megatron stops on Prime's head and laughs. Prime extracts one of his swords, which Megatron quickly removes with Allspark energy.*

Megatron: I'm not letting you off that easily Prime. Death is to good for you and your team. We'll be back. This was just to let you know of how the Decepticons have been doing all these years. Good to see you again.

*All the Autobots start shooting at Megatron, who teleports away before anything can hit him. Ratchet rushes over to Prime, who is severly injured.*

Ratchet: Don't worry Optimus, I'll re-attach this sword in no time. Then I'll fix up the rest of you.

Ironhide: I've got a lot of questions, and I've got a feeling no one here has any answers.

Optimus: Where...is....Sam?

*Back on the highway, Barricade was already losing in the fight. With Bumblebee firing and Sideswipe swinging his swords, the Decepticon had little to no hope of winning, or surviving for that matter.*

Sideswipe: Bumblebee, spot the humans, I've got this loser handled.

*Before Barricade can react, Sideswipe starts spinning over eighty miles per hour, until his swords finally chop Barricade in half. Once the Decepticon is dead for sure, Sideswipe transforms.*

Sideswipe: Take the humans to safety Bumblebee, I'm going back to Optimus.

*As Sideswipe drives away, Bumblebee transforms as well and takes Sam and the others straight away. Trying to get as far away as they can from the attack. Not noticing the Audi R8 behind them.*

19. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

this is really impressive, keep it up

20. Hiraga

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 5 PART 1

*Optimus Prime walked and looked at the destruction that had just unfolded in front of him.*

Wheeljack: After doing a scan of the area, no fatalities can be reported. Human or Autobots.

Arcee: Keep in mind this was only a warning, not a full fledged attack.

Epps: Thanks for the picker-upper.

Optimus: Wheeljack, any theories as to how Megatron brought back all those dead soldiers?

Wheeljack: None. I'm absolutely speechless on everything Prime. No theories, no clues except for the dupe pod, which is in pieces now. We have no leads either. Nothing that could tell us anything.

Lennox: What about security camera. They must have recorded the direction the Decepticon came from.

Wheeljack: Yeah, like I wouldn't have though of that already.

Lennox: Hey, I was just trying to help!

Wheeljack: Well ya can't!

Optimus: Wheeljack, that's enough!

*Sideswipe drives to Optimus and transforms*

Sideswipe: Prime, I've made sure Bumblebee took the humans....and Wheelie...to a safe location.

Optimus: What? Where?

Sideswipe: I don't know, that's the point. Now, a Decepticon can't force the location out of us.

Optimus. Hmmm.....A sound plan Sideswipe. Nice thinking.

Omega Supreme: What do we do now Prime?

Optimus: The Laurentian abyss is where all of the Decepticon corpses were left, we go there and investigate first. This may be the clue you've been waiting for Wheeljack.

*The Audi R8 known as Sideways stayed a good distance from Bumblebee, far enough to keep them from getting suspicious, yet close enough to track every turn Bumblebee was about to make. Two small mini-guns suddenly appeared below the car, silently shooting to bullets which hit both of Bumblebee's rear tires. The bullets were so quiet that even Bumblebee didn't notice them. Sideways started a comlink to Megatron.*

Sideways: Lord Megatron, the Autobot's tires have been punctured.

Megatron: Good. Evacuate now, Astrotrain will take over.

• Like Like x 1