Transformers 3: Doesnt Have a Title Yet

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Torque, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i know that theres been alot of Transformers 3 fanfics, but i couldnt help myself. im new to this, and im not an english major (as in, my writing sucks) so bear with me, and i apologize in advance for anything too crappy.

ok, heres the first bit:

Transformers 3

Chapter 1
    Scene begins with a voiceover from Prime. The scene is a futuristic city in the middle of the ocean, where Decepticons, including Megatron, are ransacking it, blowing it up, and sinking it.

Prime: War. It has ravaged worlds since the dawn of time, and brought about nothing but death and destruction-it is also responsible for the near extinction of the Cybertronian race. It began over a device, known as the All Spark-the creator of worlds, the life giving cube that created our race. Despite its potential for good, Megatron chose to try and use it for evil purposes, and it was destroyed. The earliest of Cybertronians, who had created a Sun Harvester to recharge the cube, also anticipated the possibility of its destruction. So they built a device that, when supplied with Energon, would restore the dispersed cube’s energy into one solid form-that device, however, was destroyed. It would seem that now, as the war is ending, we will need the All Spark to deliver the final blow-however, it would seem that we are not the only ones searching for its power.

Fast forward to modern times. Scene is now of NEST operatives pushing back a crowd of protestors as a group of vehicles roll through the streets-the vehicles are being led by 2 familiar soldiers. We see that they are in New York City, and are driving to Giant Stadium.

Lenox: this aint gonna be easy, you know

Epps: yeah, yeah I know. Let’s just hope these guys can bring the rain.

The vehicles all pull over to one side of the field past a large group of chars that had been set up and parked between the 45 and the 35 yard line. We see that Giant Stadium is filled with angry spectators, and there is a large desk set at the 50 yard line, where a group of Senators and judges are sitting. One judge stands and bangs his gavel on the table

Judge: “Order, order! Everyone settle down! The case of the people of the United States of America vs the Autobots will now commence!”

All the Autobots-Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, Sideswipe, the 3 sisters, Jolt, the Twins, and two new Autobots, an old, rusty van called Huffer and a speedboat known as Seaspray (that had been pulled in on a trailer attatched to Huffer, which is set aside) all transform and rise before the “court” to answer for the problems their presence on this planet had caused.

not much, but... yeah

2. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh my...this does not look good for the home team.

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    All the Autobots-Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, Sideswipe, the 3 sisters, Jolt, the Twins, and two new Autobots, an old, rusty van called Huffer and a speedboat known as Seaspray (that had been pulled in on a trailer, which is set aside) all transform and rise before the “court” to answer for the problems their presence on this planet had caused.

Judge: Now then-Major William Lennox, do you speak for these robots, or have you employed some sort of lawyer for them?

Lennox: Actually, Optimus Prime will be speaking on behalf of the Autobots.

Judge removing his reading glasses, squinting: And which one of these robots would that be?

Optimus moves to step forward to introduce himself and the crowd boos in protest. Bailiff’s armed with Sabot rounds aim at Prime, who then takes a step backward.

Optimus: Optimus Prime, your honor-I will be speaking on behalf of my Autobot brethren during the events of these proceedings.

Judge seeming surprised by his manors: ah, yes-and what are the charges against these ‘Autobots’?

Man stands up holding some forms: They have been charged with numerous counts of destruction of property in multiple cities and countries, reckless endangerment of the lives of US Citizens, along with thousands of counts of manslaughter and disturbing the peace. I would also like to press assault charges against Major Lennox for having me sucked out of the back of a C-17

Awkward silence with the judge giving him a strange look.

Man: Well…I had a parachute…

Judge: and you would be?

Man: National Security Advisor Galloway, your honor

Judge with a slight tone of amusement: Well Mr. Galloway, I would like to remind you that Lennox is not an Autobot, so that’s another matter. Becoming serious again As for the list of charges, to Autobots how do you plead?

All the Autobots begin yelling various forms of not guilty, including the twins yelling obscenities and something from Huffer and Seaspray about them not even being there during the events mentioned. The judge bangs his gavel, and Optimus silences them with his hand.

Optimus: not guilty, your honor-all of those charges have been brought about during our protection of your planet from another group of Cybertronians known as the Decepticons-they came here seeking a cube of power, known as the All Spark.

Sideswipe: And they tried to destroy your Sun too-we stopped that from doing that-we save your planet-multiple times-and this is how you repay us? Ungrateful little…

Arcee grabbing Sideswipe’s arm: Easy Sideswipe

Chromia: no need to make them angry at us

Flare-up: or rather, no angrier at us then they already are.

Jolt: No, he’s right! Advances towards the Judge, and the Bailiffs take aim. All we’ve done for you and your lousy mud ball of a planet is prevent the Decepticons from destroying it, and your species tries to evict us! It’s not right!

Jolt throws his hands up in frustration, cackling with electricity and the Bailiffs take this as an act of violence. They blast him in the chest and he falls back, wounded. Lennox and Epps run forward to take the weapons from the Bailiffs as Ratchet runs forward to check on his fallen comrade. The others create a perimeter around Jolt (similar to when they surrounded Prime’s body in ROTF. Commotion breaks out, the crowds roaring. The judge bangs his gavel repeatedly, and a man with a booming voice halfway down the desk rises and speaks with a booming voice. Little name plate in front of him identifies him as Senator Fredrick Johnson-his face is the one plastered on signs in the audience, as she seems to be against the presence of the Autobots, and is their political voice-a bit of an extremist

Johnson: You see?! They cannot be trusted! They tried to attack you, your honor!

Judge: Order, order! I don’t believe that was an act of violence!

Suddenly, the far wall of the stadium explodes, and two jets-a KC-10 Extender and an F-15 Raptor swoop in, transforming into Decepticons Skyfire and Sunstorm respectively. The Autobots begin to fire at them, but the two Decepticons don’t take notice-they begin blasting into the crowd, trying to kill civilians, and one takes a shot at the judge’s stand, where the whole thing collapses. Now under heavy Autobot fire, the two Transform and take off into the sky, leaving Giant Stadium a mess. The judge can be seen injured, and Senator Johnson, seemingly unharmed, goes over to him and hears his final words before he passes out and medics arrive to check on him and take him to a nearby ambulance. Johnson picks up the mic

Johnson: Judge Petersen told me to convey to you that he has seen enough-your very presence on our planet is jeopardizing the safety of its inhabitants. You are not banned from this planet, but his ruling is that you are hereby confided with the boundaries of your base in Diego Garcia, and NEST control will be handed over to someone who can control you better. Glares are Moreshower in the front row. You Autobots will not be allowed to even use a laser pointer without my permission. Now go!

With that, the Twins start yelling and swearing in protest, Optimus Prime sighs and shakes his head in disappointment. Ironhide sighs, his cannons retracting, and Ratchet, with help from Seaspray, loads the injured Jolt onto the trailer, with Huffer now pulling him away. Sideswipe, however noticed something.

Sideswipe: that judge couldn’t have said all that-he spoke to slowly…

also, for actors-i imagine William Petersen as the judge, and Michael Duncan as Senator Johnson