Transformers #22 preview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Bass X0, Jul 12, 2011.

1. dj_convoy II

dj_convoy II Remix!

News Credits:
    Not only that; you have 'bots with random "superpowers" as well- which surely must lead to problems...

2. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    the most striking thing to me compared to the Costa stuff i've read from the ongoing (and bare in mind i've only read previews) is that each character seemed to have a unique 'voice' and there was just so much "energy" and "crackle" to the dialog. The Costa stuff (Again, what little i've read) by comparison just seems drab and rather characterless,

3. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Which is also a brilliant way to explain how they came about to have said "superpowers".

This preview definitely has made me hungry to read this book.

4. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, guys. He didn't answer, but Megatron has *got* to be forged. The idea of a Transformer being hammered into existence at thousands of degrees in fire and brimstone fits his personality so well it hurts. Now I want to make a video with footage of Megatron set to "Anvil of Crom" from the Conan soundtrack. :lol 

Definitely! That's been a logic hole from the beginning...how come *every* Transformer can't turn invisible and teleport and move super fast and so on. Certain individuals being built by hand instead of mass produced finally gives us a believable reason why some of them have such unique abilities.

5. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This issue out today?

6. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks interesting and I might pick up the trade when it comes out. Hopefully, this is going to be a decent jumping-on point, since I really don't want to have to wade through all the crap IDW's been putting out from Revelation up until now, just to understand this story.

7. kingnothing80

kingnothing80 Well-Known Member

Nope. Issue 21 arrived on the 6th, and they've gone bi-weekly now so 22 should hit next Friday. Some of the sites I read said today but I'm pretty sure it was a mistake.