Transformers: 21st Century tv series

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by omegamagnus, Mar 8, 2016.

1. omegamagnus

omegamagnus Well-Known Member

It's time for the final push; the Autobots prepare to free Earth from Decepticons presence once for all; SHIELD, ARGUS, STRIKE, SWORD, NSA, CIA, DIA, MI6, USSOCOM, SAS (Special Air Service, british special forces), SBS, DAS (french secret service), Third Echelon, NCIS, FSB e SVR (russian agencies born from the ashes of former KGB), together with others, back the operation, supporting over 10 separate missions with tens of objectives; the core is executed from US Green Berets, Navy Seals, Army Rangers, russian Spetsnaz, Royal Marines and Foreign Legion teams, aided by over 130 men and women from the "cape and cowl" community (kriptonians, several aliens, 4 Green Lanterns, Olimpians, Asgardians, mistics and magic users, many X-Men and a lot a street levels heroes); these are the ones chosen to give the final assault to Decepticon Earth HQ, side to side with the Wreckers and other bots.

At the end, it's a real carnage, for both parties; but the Cons are driven out from Earth forever!

Leaving a skeleton crew to manage and repair the Ark, Prime flies to Cybertron for the real battle; taking the home planet back

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  2. omegamagnus

the Stunticons
    Motormaster: “Knight Rider (1982)” “Goliath” Peterbilt 352 Pacemaker
    Peterbilt 352 Peacemaker (Motormaster).jpg
    Peterbilt 352 Peacemaker (6).jpg
    Peterbilt 352 Peacemaker.jpg
    Peterbilt 352 Peacemaker (7).jpg
    Peterbilt 352 Peacemaker (8).jpg
    Peterbilt 352 Peacemaker (9).jpg
    Peterbilt 352 Peacemaker (10).jpg
    Peterbilt 352 Peacemaker (11).jpg
    Peterbilt 379X with special transporter trailer
    Peterbilt 379X w transporter trailer (Motormaster).jpg
    Wild Rider: Ferrari F430 Scuderia
    Ferrari F430 Scuderia (wild rider).jpg
    Breakdown: Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera
    Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera (breakdown).jpg
    Dragstrip: Renault R30 2010
    Renault R30 2010 (dragstrip).jpg
    McLaren P1 GTR
    McLaren P1 GTR (dragstrip).jpg
    Dead End: Porsche 997 GT2 2007
    Porsche 991 GT3 (dead end).jpg
    Porsche 991 GT3
    Porsche 997 GT2 2007 (dead end).jpg

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  3. omegamagnus

the Stunticons, 2nd part
    Barricade: Dodge Charger Pursuit 2015 patrol car
    Dodge Charger Pursuit 2015 (Barricade) 1.jpg
    Dodge Charger Pursuit 2015 (Barricade) 2.jpg
    Lugnut: Honda Goldwing SE 1996 with Champion sidecar
    Honda Goldwing SE 1996 (Lugnut).jpg
    Nightracer: “Knight Rider (1982)” “K.I.T.T.” Pontiac TransAm Firebird
    KITT (1).jpeg
    KITT (3).jpg
    KITT (nightracer).jpg
    Runabout: “Knight Rider (2008)” Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500KR (black)
    Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR (runabout).jpg
    Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR.jpg
    Runamuck: “Knight Rider (2008)” Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500KR (white)
    Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR (runamuck).jpg
    Knock-Out: Harley-Davidson FLST Heritage Softtail 1987 motorbike
    Harley-Davidson FLST Heritage Softail (Knock-Out).jpg

Motormaster was a difficult choice, but when I put in other "Knight Rider" cars I put all doubts aside; Nightracer was an old exclusive from BotCon... 1994, I believe; one of the few females between decepticon troops; by the way, did you know Peter Cullen voiced KARR (KITT evil egoistic evil prototype) in both series (1982 & 2008)?

4. omegamagnus

the Vehicon drones: Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Chevrolet Chevelle, Ford Mustang, Dodge Charger, Ford GT40, Ford GT.

here they are the decepticon road troopers, stupid but quite hard to kill; don't underestimate them; in group, and commanded by a sharp mind, they hurt a lot
    Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1970.jpg Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1971.jpg Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1973.jpg Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1974.jpg Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1977.jpg Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1979.jpg Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1981.jpg Chevrolet Chevelle SS 1969.jpg Chevrolet Chevelle SS Coupe.jpg Chevrolet Chevelle.jpg Dodge Charger 1969 Front.jpg Dodge Charger RT 1968.jpg Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee 2007.jpg dodge charger superbee 1971.jpg Ford GT 2005.jpg Ford GT 2017.JPG Ford GT40 1966 (Fast-Five).jpg Ford GT40.jpg Ford Mustang King Cobra 1978.jpg Ford Mustang V.jpg

5. omegamagnus

first step, set up a bridgehead; the chosen point is the old spaceport outside the Tagan heights; the Dynobots take the scene storming the little cons' occupation force (the place is almost destroyed and has little strategic importance), then the builders repair the primary structures to host a spaceship; from here, the landing begins and advances. second step, breaking the circle of reinforcements; this is the pivotal part of the mission, if this fails, it's all for nothing; that's why the bots push as harder as they never did, with increasing losses; at the end, a major portion of enemy troops fall back.

From there, Prowl planned the expansion towards Tyger Pax and Nova Cronum; controlling these two cities, the autobots could defend easily the industrial district and fortify their positions; Megatron sends his biggest guns to eradicate them; Scorponok, Sixshot, Sky Shadow and Thunderwing. While the battle storms, a group of neutrals who never left the planet takes in a squad to repair from bombing; but the tunnels lead on the opposite side of the offensive lines, so the assault teams take advantage and circle around the hostile positions.

6. omegamagnus

the Combacticons
    Onslaught: M1070 tractor truck + M1000 trailer with 2 artillery cannons
    HET M1070 + M1000 (onslaught).jpg
    the first choice, tractor with trailer, is an echo of G1 mode; unfortunately, I couldn't find a trailer with cannons monted on it; I took this with a tank, as if Onslaught trailed Brawl.

XM1140 5-ton vector for M142 HIMARS (HIgh Mobility Artillery Rocket System)
    HIMARS (onslaught).jpg
    the XM1140 is just a transport, modified to host the HIMARS, a medium range missile launcher (it's more appropriate for a field commander who watches from sidelines and enters the fray when all seems lost to balance the scales).

JDS (Jobaria Defense System) MCLS (Multiple Cradle Launcher System)
    JDS MCLS (onslaught).jpeg
    the MCLS is an evolution of the previous idea, but with not-guided rockets; think about the Energon mold for Onslaught (Barricade), the real difference is the MCLS carries many payloads and does hurt bad!
    Blast-Off: Northrop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye surveillance plane
    E-2C (Blast-Off).jpg
    the space shuttle mold is A) already taken, B) a bit outdated; this is a military crack commando unit; the Hawkeye is designed specifically for surveillance tasks, but Blast-Off can also take the bomber duty.

Brawl: M1A1 Abrahams main battle tank
    M1A1 (Brawl).JPEG
    Swindle: M2A3 Bradley troop transport tank
    M2A3 (swindle).jpg
    Paramount Marauder armored car
    Paramount Marauder (swindle).jpg
    OK, this was difficult; to form Bruticus' leg, Swindle should be quite similar to Brawl, so I chose the M2/M3 tread transport; at the same time, Swindle was a jeep, a wheeled vehicle; the Marauder has a good armor and is used for troop transport (mostly not frontline personnel, like engineers)

Vortex: Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk troop transport helicopter
    UH-60 Black Hawk (vortex).jpg
    the UH-60 is about forty years old, but newer variants are still presents in US armed forces; G1 Vortex was an early version of the Blackhawk

Spearhead: Northrop Grumman C-2 Greyhound transport plane
    C-2A Greyhound (Spearhead).jpg
    the C-2 is a variation of the E-2, converted for goods and personnel transport; same take

Blackout: Sikorsky MH-53J Pave Low III helicopter
    MH-53J PaveLow III (blackout).jpg
    I gave him the Bay treatment cause he was the first robot I saw in 2007 when I went to the cinema, and his first onslaught (sorry for wordplay) left me silent and glued to the chair; ironically, the year after US Air Force started to replace the MH-53 with MV-22 convertiplanes

Hard-Top: BCC (BC Customs) SRTV-5 (Search & Rescue Tactical Vehicle-5) US Army Special Forces dune buggy
    SRTV-5 (hard-top).jpg
    this offroad vehicle is designed and crafted only for SpecOps missions; I found it a perfect match.

Grindor: Eurocopter Tiger attack helicopter
    eurocopter tiger (grindor).jpg
    just to differentiate; it's not simple finding new actual machines if you search always on the same place

Hailstorm: Komatsu Type 75 130mm rocket launcher
    Komatsu Type 75 (hailstorm).jpg
    this idea came from HftD line (I think the mold was used again for Generations), so I looked for a similar real treaded machine and fell into this

Incinerator: Boeing CV-22 Osprey convertiplane
    Boeing CV-22 Osprey (incinerator).jpg
    CV-22s are the actual standard, and Incinerator already had a toy, so...

Blast Charge: U.S. Army HMMVW with SAM (Surface to Air Missile) launcher
    Humvee (Blast Charge).jpg
    you could be astonished how many uses and variants the Humvee has got; visit its wiki page and scroll the list, you will lose your way

Air Razor: CAIC WZ-10 (Wuzhuang Zhisheng-10) attack helicopter
    WZ-10 (Air Razor).jpg
    for a while I considered Blackarachnia or "TF: Prime" Airachnid, then I moved her into Predacons; however I recalled Beast Wars and went to research chars names; the Wuzhuang Zhisheng is a new generation chinese attack chopper, still little known; its characteristics are still a mistery for the Pentagon

Viper: RQ-1 Predator unmanned aerial vehicle
    RQ-1 Predator (viper).jpg
    this comes from Viper redeco of CW Powerglide; after all, an UAV can always come in handy, right?

Soldier drone/Wreckage: BTR-152 wheeled APC
    BTR-152 armored transport (wreckage).jpg
    DAF YP408 6x8 wheeled APC
    DAF YP-408 (wreckage).jpg
    the Wreckage drone is the Combacticon automated ground trooper, taken from Movie and RotF lines; it does the "smash and destroy" part of the Cons operations I chose a 4-wheel and a 8-wheel car to have more freedom

Jet fighter drone/Wingblade: Grumman F-14 Tomcat
    F-14 wingblade (1).jpg
    the Wingblade drone is an F-14, cause that's one of the 20th century best military Aircraft (and the base model for some of later designs); some 3rd World countries still use it

7. omegamagnus

Cybertron is literally drilled by tunnels; the net is much larger than common people believe; Alpha Trion knew everyone & mapped most of them for public archives; Optimus, learned about them while doing archivist job at Iacon state library. Several Autobots had taken advantage of this knowledge, but only Trion, Prime and Ultra Magnus know the main web which connects pipelines, energy lines and sewer exits; the entire planet was builded on layers, the last covering the previous; and Iacon was probably the city with superior number of holes and accesses; during last rebuilding of the city, many old tunnels were opened again casually and integrated into the city channels grid.

Kup & Ironhide propose to infiltrate Iacon while distracting defensors with a direct approach; although it's solid, the plan goes out of window when infiltrators are spotted; the combat storms in every building; 'bots and 'cons outmanouver each other, sometimes without knowing, and find the enemy is behind them. The battle goes along for one full day, then Bludgeon, on request from Blight, chooses to pull his forces back on city borders; there they wait for reinforcements; but almost one third of their line is totally undefendable, and backup is partially useless. Onslaught, who came to assess the situation, states the battle would be hardly won even sacrifying many soldiers, so the tactician votes to withdraw; Bludgeon doesn't fear the defenses, but he knows others Decepticons do.

Within Decepticon High Command, rumors start and Megatron's position begins to tremble; apart from a obvious bootlicker Starscream and more secretive conspirator Shockwave, others plot behind the throne; warlords like Scorponok, Razorclaw, Thunderwing and some minor officers.

8. omegamagnus

OK; now the most feared and fearsome Decepticon warlords... the Predacons.

Razorclaw: Mastermind Creations R-05 Leo Dux
    Razorclaw 1.jpg
    Razorclaw 2.jpg
    Tantrum: Mastermind Creations R-03 Bovis
    Tantrum 1.jpg
    Tantrum 2.jpg
    Headstrong
    : Mastermind Creations R-04 Fortis
    Headstrong1.jpg
    Headstrong2.jpg
    Divebomb
    : Mastermind Creations R-02 Talon
    Divebomb1.jpg
    Divebomb2.jpg
    Rampage
    : Mastermind Creations R-06 Tigris
    Rampage1.jpg
    Rampage2.jpg
    Sabretooth
    : Mastermind Creations R-07 Felisaber
    Sabretooth1.jpg
    Sabretooth2.jpg
    Wolfhound
    : BotCon 2008 Weirdwolf
    Wolfhound1.jpg
    Wolfhound2.jpg
    Leozak
    : Cybertron Nemesis Breaker
    Leozak (1).jpg
    Leozak.jpg
    Waspinator
    : Generations Waspinator
    waspinator (1).jpg
    waspinator.jpg

damned limit...

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  9. omegamagnus

damned images number limit
    after I have finished the cars list, I'll post the gestalts images, I promise

Skybite: Generations Skybite
    Skybite (1).jpg
    Skybite.jpg
    Blackarachnia
    : Generations Blackarachnia
    Blackarachnia1.jpg
    Blackarachnia2.jpg

I would to make them a regular army unit, but how is possible reconcile two so different aspects? military and beastly.. that's probably impossible.
    Sabretooth comes from my Marvel hardcore fan past; and don't tell me you don't know him, there were so many comic movies during last fifteen year you MUST have heard of him. Wolfhound... well, actually that came from GI Joe toys; I already put Weirdwolf among regular Decepticons, so I needed another name; it's always Hasbro, isn't it? Skybite was so stupid in "Robots in Disguise" toon (2001 line) and he deserved some justice. Blackarachnia closes the squad formation adding another female (there are so few since 1984)

10. omegamagnus

Flare-Up: Aprilia RSV4
    Aprilia RSV4 (Flare-Up).jpg
    Shadow Striker: Jaguar XKR
    Jaguar XKR (shadow striker).jpg

again, females... let's hope female readers are pleased

11. omegamagnus

Even if I already listed them, now I have good images to show, so for the second time the Terrorcons!

Hun-Grrr: Unique Toys O-04 Siegfried
    Hun-Gurrr1.jpg
    Hun-Gurrr2.jpg
    Hun-Gurrr3.jpg
    Hun-Gurrr4.jpg
    Hun-Gurrr5.jpg
    Blot: Unique Toys O-01 Troll
    Blot1.jpg
    Blot2.jpg
    Blot3.jpg
    Blot4.jpg
    Cutthroat: Unique Toys O-05 Hagen
    Cutthroat1.jpg
    Cutthroat2.jpg
    Cutthroat3.jpg
    Cutthroat4.jpg
    Sinnertwin: Unique Toys O-03 Fenrir
    Sinnertwin1.jpg
    Sinnertwin2.jpg
    Sinnertwin3.jpg
    Rippersnapper: Unique Toys O-02 Alberich
    Rippersnapper1.jpg
    Rippersnapper2.jpg

nice guys, hmm??

12. omegamagnus

Earth modes for not affiliated chars; well, Lockdown is quite independent most of the time, Punch/Counterpunch works for both, but Nemesis Prime works for... someone, or himself; I still took no decision about that.
    Nemesis Prime: black Volvo FH4 semi-truck with tanker trailer
    Volvo FH4 tanker.jpg
    Punch/Counterpunch: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Spider
    Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Spider (punch).jpg
    Lockdown: Lamborghini Veneno Roadster
    Lamborghini Veneno (Lockdown).jpg

13. omegamagnus

now, a doubt; would the sentinel droids have an Earth mode? What I mean is: Should they be taken on Earth? If yes, where could they be deployed? what do you think?
    Meanwhile, I'll try to picture them

Theta series: US Navy Freedom class LCS (Littoral Combat Ship)
    LCS plans (Theta sentinel).png
    LCS-1 Freedom.jpg
    Littoral Combat Ship.jpg
    US Navy employs LCS units near coast lines; they are equipped with a large array of sistems, for both naval combat and support to ground combat; actually there are just two of them; USS Freedom (LCS-1) and USS Independence (LCS-2); I already used the second for Tidal Wave. these two ships have several differences (I won't bore you with details), and US Navy ordered two other LCS units, one for each class, before taking a definitive decision.

San Antonio class LPD (Landing Platform Dock) ship
    San Antonio class warship (Theta sentinel).jpg
    LPD units are quite different; their only end is amphibious forces transport and landing; actually, US Navy Hull classification calls refers an LPD unit as AMPHIBIOUS TRANSPORT DOCK; since World War II, allied navies started to face problem of landing men, vehicles and equipment; during that war, US Navy employed different classes ships depending on their destination use; one class delivered infantry, another took tanks, and during Korea and Vietnam wars, Landing Helicopter Dock units were introduced; nowadays Austin-class LPDs (including Cleveland and Trenton sub-classes), as well as the Newport-class tank landing ships, and the Charleston-class amphibious cargo ships are all ritired replaced by San Antonio class, able to host a force of about seven hundred men plus landing vehicles (2 LCACs, or 1 LCU, or 14 Amphibious Assault Vehicles); I chose this because of its large loading capacity, and also the capability to operate with modern helicopters as the MV-22; I considered the older Wasp class (based on Takara class), but although it keeps a full Marine expeditionary force, it must relies only on helicopters for landing; San Antonio ships have a well dock within the hull, used to load amphibious forces and land them; US Navy states air landings and water landings can operate at the same speed.

Omega series: US Navy Nimitz class supercarrier
    USS Nimitz (Omega sentinel).jpeg
    for Omega sentinels, I needed the biggest ships, so there was just one choice; US Navy employs at least 3/4 of supercarriers in the world, for ten Nimitz class units; named after admiral Chester Nimitz, chief of Pacific fleet during WW2, they are nuclear powered aircraft carriers with an overall length of 1,092 ft (333 m) and full-load displacement of over 100,000 long tons. The angled flight decks of the carriers use a CATOBAR arrangement to operate aircraft, with steam catapults and arrestor wires for launch and recovery. As well as speeding up flight deck operations, this allows for a much wider variety of aircraft than with the STOVL arrangement used on smaller carriers. An embarked carrier air wing consisting of up to around 90 aircraft is normally deployed on board, between planes and choppers.

A typical carrier air wing can include 12–14 F/A-18E or F Super Hornets as strike fighters; two squadrons of 10–12 F/A-18C Hornets, with one of these often provided by the U.S. Marine Corps (VMFA), also as strike fighters; 4–6 EA-6B Prowlers or EA-18G Growlers for electronic warfare; 4–6 E-2C or D Hawkeyes for AEW (airborne early warning), C-2 Greyhounds used for logistics (they'll be soon replaced by MV-22 Ospreys); and a Helicopter Antisubmarine Squadron of 6–8 SH-60F and HH-60H Seahawks.

In addition to their aircraft, the vessels carry short-range defensive weaponry for
    anti-aircraft warfare and missile defense:

Sensors and processing systems:

Electronic warfare & decoys:

• SLQ-32A(V)4 Countermeasures suite
      • SLQ-25A Nixie torpedo countermeasures
    Armament:

A Nimitz ship is litterally a floating city; the naval crew exceeds 3.200 men, followed by air strike groups personnel, further 2.480 airmen and pilots; the total is more than 5 thousand men; every unit has its own ZIP code (a U.S.A. based postal code), a TV channel, a newspaper and other conforts.

However, they're progressly decommissioned while new Ford class units enter in service. Because many Nimitz ships are still into active duty, I put them on my list, even if a alien war machine probably would favorite last models.

US Navy Ford class supercarrier
    USS Gerald Ford (Omega sentinel).jpg
    the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) is already done and waiting its commission; first unit of new Ford class supercarrier, it takes its name from the class designation (that's a tradition of the US Navy: first one of every new class is named after the class.
    The new vessels have a hull similar to the Nimitz carriers, but introduce technologies since developed such as the Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System, as well as other design features intended to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs, including reduced crew requirement. Carriers of the Ford class will have:

The US Navy wants to use modern equipment and extensive automation to reduce the crew size and the
    total cost of future aircraft carriers. The biggest visible difference from earlier supercarriers is the more aft location of the island. Ships of the Ford class are intended to sustain 160 sorties per day for 30-plus days.

Omega Supreme: "Captain America: Winter Soldier” S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier
    omega helicarrier (5).jpg
    omega helicarrier (1).jpg
    omega helicarrier (4).jpg
    omega helicarrier (6).jpg
    omega helicarrier (10).jpg
    omega helicarrier (13).jpg
    Omega Supreme is worthy only of the best of the best, so I gave him the SHIELD helicarrier, a flying fortress with modern weapon systems and other nice toys; after a fast think, I prefered the "Captain America: Winter Soldier” version (if it's not right, you can still go back to "the Avengers" model; "Agents of SHIELD" and "Avengers: Age of Ultron" show that a unit still exists)
    omega helicarrier (7).jpg
    omega helicarrier (8).jpg
    omega helicarrier (14).jpg
    omega helicarrier.jpg

14. omegamagnus

last minute add

Drift
    cybertronian mode: Mastermind Creations Beta
    Drift (1).jpg Drift (2).jpg Drift (3).jpg Drift (4).jpg Drift (5).jpg Drift (6).jpg Drift (7).jpg
    Earth mode: BMW i8
    BMW i8 (drift).jpg

15. omegamagnus

as I promised, some gestalts; I don't have all pictures yet; but they are so many I must divide them in several posts, so no real difference; later I'll put Others

Abominous
    Abominous (1).jpg Abominous (2).jpg Abominous (3).jpg Abominous (4).jpg Abominous (5).jpg Abominous (6).jpg
    Bruticus
    Bruticus & Menasor.jpg Bruticus G2 (1).jpg Bruticus G2 (2).jpg Bruticus jap (1).jpg Bruticus jap (2).jpg Bruticus jap (6).jpg Bruticus jap (7).jpg Bruticus jap (8).jpg Bruticus jap (9).jpg Bruticus jap (10).jpg Bruticus jap (11).jpg Bruticus jap (12).jpg Bruticus jap (13).jpg Bruticus jap (14).jpg

16. omegamagnus

I put different configurations, decos and molds, to satisfy more people I can

still Bruticus
    Bruticus w FoC Bruticus.jpg Bruticus w Shockwave (1).jpg Bruticus w Shockwave (2).jpg Bruticus-11.jpg Bruticus-16.jpg Bruticus-18.jpg Bruticus-26.jpg Bruticus-35.jpg Bruticus-45.jpg Bruticus-48.jpg Bruticus-53.jpg Bruticus-57.jpg
    Computron Computron (1).jpg Computron (2).jpg Computron (3).jpg Computron (4).jpg
    Defensor
    Defensor & Menasor & Superion.jpg Defensor (Groove arm) (1).jpg Defensor (Groove leg) (1).jpg Defensor 01.jpg

17. omegamagnus

and so on

again Defensor
    Defensor 36.jpg Defensor 69.jpg Defensor 72.jpg Defensor 84.jpg
    Devastator
    Devastator (1).jpg Devastator (2).jpg Devastator jap (1).jpg Devastator jap (2).jpg Devastator jap (3).jpg
    Dinotitan
    Dinotitan (1).jpg Dinotitan (2).jpg Dinotitan (3).jpg

Landfill v2 Landfill v2 (1).jpg Landfill v2 (2).jpg Landfill v2 (3).jpg Landfill v2 (4).jpg Landfill v2 (5).jpg Landfill v2 (6).jpg
    Menasor Menasor G2.jpg Menasor jap (1).jpg

18. omegamagnus

another batch

once again, Menasor
    Menasor jap (2).jpg
    Menasor jap (3).jpg
    Menasor jap (4).jpg
    Predaking
    Predaking & Abominus (1).jpg
    Predaking & Abominus (2).jpg
    Predaking & Devastator.jpg
    Predaking (2).jpg
    Predaking (3).jpg
    Predaking (4).jpg
    Predaking.jpg
    Superion
    Superion & Devastator.jpg
    Superion & Menasor.jpg
    Superion 01.jpg
    Superion 24.jpg
    Superion 41.jpg
    Superion 47.jpg
    Superion 61.jpg
    SUPERION G2 (1).jpg
    SUPERION G2 (2).jpg

19. omegamagnus

that's the last for now; stay tuned

Victorion
    Victorion (1).jpg Victorion (2).jpg Victorion (3).jpg Victorion (4).jpg Victorion (5).jpg Victorion (6).jpg

20. omegamagnus

Next objective is the temple of Simfur; here, under the surface, a long gallery goes down the deeps of the planet, taking turns and following hidden pipelines, until it reaches the Vector Sigma; this artifact, half marvelous machine, half mistic icon, has got the unique power to give life to an empty shell releasing a spark; alternately, the spark can be put into an energon filled pod where the body grows around it. Who controls the Vector Sigma gets the chance of replenish his ranks. Needing to prove his leadership to his inner circle (as good as his lower troops, and the grunts), Megatron launchs an all-out assault to Simfur, hoping to break through the automatic defenses and several dozens of sentinels; more guardians await inside; the Autobots cannot enter, because even they register as strangers to the defenders; but Optimus Prime and Omega Supreme are exceptions to the rule; the Matrix Keeper can go as far as he wants, while an Omega sentinel is still seen as defender. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, the Decepticons are forced to put as more distance as they can from the temple.