Transformers 2008

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by JJohnson, Sep 30, 2008.

1. JJohnson

JJohnson Well-Known Member

Hey everyone!

I was inspired by the TF 2.0 thread a while back, and I thought of essentially redoing the TF timeline so that the Transformers arrive now, in 2008, and take on more modern forms, and interact in our modern world. Another thing I wanted to do was take ALL the TF toys and place them into the timeline, including the Omnibots, Tigerstripe (and other repaints), and even the Japanese exclusive Transformers from Headmasters, Masterforce, and Victory.

It'll be a massive undertaking, but I think it'll work out to see where all these bots fit into the TF universe.

For the first year, 2008, I'll start with the following bots:

*Autobots:
    Optimus Prime - COE Freightliner - (masterpiece prime)
    Bluestreak - Nissan 350 ZX
    Hound - Jeep Wrangler JK Military Edition
    Ironhide - Toyota Previa (pic)
    Jazz - Porsche 997 GT3 (pic1, pic2, pic3)
    Mirage - F1 car
    Prowl - Nissan 350 ZX Police edition (pic 1, pic 2) - (but with the G1 paint scheme)
    Ratchet - Toyota Estima Ambulance (pic 1, pic 2) with Ratchet's G1 color scheme
    Sideswipe - Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (pic 1, pic 2)
    Sunstreaker - Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (same as Sideswipe, but with the exposed motor aft)
    Trailbreaker - Toyota Tacoma with Super Sport Shell
    Wheeljack - Fenomenon Stratos (pic, pic 2, pic 3)
    Brawn - Land Rover Defender (pic)
    Bumblebee - VW bug 2008 (pic)
    Bumper - Mazda 3 hatchback (pic)
    Cliffjumper - Porsche Cayman S/987 (pic 1, pic 2)
    Gears - 4WD off-road truck
    Huffer - tractor/cab
    Windcharger - Pontiac Solstice
    Decepticons:
    Megatron - Walther P99AS
    Soundwave (AV Special; looks like old Soundwave, but plays mini-HD by Sony that looks like the old cassettes; the front of Soundwave is not a real tape door, but is actually the screen; yes, Sony would make yet another proprietary format in this reality)
    Starscream - F-22 (pic)
    Skywarp - F-22
    Thundercracker - F-22
    Reflector - Canon EOS-1Ds Digital SLR (pics)
    Buzzsaw - mini-cassette size special Sony flash memory drive, 32GB, with USB slide-out port
    Frenzy
    Laserbeak
    Ravage
    Rumble

This series will have 13 episodes a season, and will eventually bring in the entire G1 toy series. The only reason I invented Soundwave's new alt-mode it to keep him some type of AV-device, just now a video/mp3 player with special add-in cartridges by Sony. If you've got thoughts, comments, etc., then please share! First story will be up shortly.

James

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Hmm... interesting. I've been wanting to do a modern-day version of G1 myself.

However, if you're going to write this fanfic in modern times, don't you think you should upgrade Megatron from a Walther P38 to a Walther P99? You have the Seekers as F-22s, which are the most current jet fighters, so why give Megatron a much more current handgun?

Secondly, Bluestreak and Prowl have the same alt-modes, which they did in G1... but, why are you making Cliffjumper a Porsche? He and Bumblebee pretty much had the same alt-modes in G1, though Cliffjumper's did look slightly different from Bumblebee's. (Am I correct that BB and Cliffjumper had same alt-modes in G1?)

No need to take offense, but I'm just pointing a few things out that might be useful for when you actually write the fanfic, which I'm sure will be something worth reading.

3. JJohnson

You're right about Bluestreak/Prowl, and Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (kind of)...Cliffjumper was a superdeformed Porsche 924 Turbo, so I updated him to the nearest modern equivalent. I kind of see the Minibots as the first generation of energy-saving technology will will eventually give rise to Micromasters down the line.

And as for Megatron, I was looking around at the P99, and I like the P99AS, (pic)...I'll change it out. Thanks!

4. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
  5. JJohnson

More Than Meets The Eye

An Oil Rig, October 2008

In the break room on the oil rig, a 17-year-old with scruffy light brown hair took off his yellow hardhat and turned on the TV. The break room had recently gotten a flat-panel LCD, so it could save room for the other guys' things.

The young kid, a junior in high school, was nicknamed 'Spike' by his dad's friends on the rig, and had proven helpful in getting the rig back in shape. He had taken a weekend from the mainland, and was due to go back shortly with his father.

The news was showing recent events, the presidential primary, local news, and the volcano at Mt. St. Hillary going off, and reports of some disturbances by the National Park Service. For an instant, the image they showed of the volcano seemed to have a bright, golden object in it, but they flashed away to the news anchor before it could register for Spike.

His father, who earned the nickname 'Sparkplug' Witwicky, was a former marine that was on the rig as a temporary assignment while his brother Ron and his wife helped out at home. They were both due to come back after this weekend.

Spike thought about studying engineering at college; he was a smart kid, and got good grades, but worried about the SAT he'd be taking this fall. His life was ahead of him, and he was looking forward to it.

The City

Two vehicles drove past the Gamestop, a yellow 2009 VW Bug and a Porsche 997, with a red/blue racing strip and a #4 on the hood. The young blonde girl looked up from her position behind the counter, tucked a bit of hair behind her ear, and saw the two cars idling in traffic.

No drivers? she thought to herself. No way. She shook her head, and walked out from behind the counter, but by the time she did so, the two cars were already gone.

"Hey Carly! We've got some customers ready to check out!" called her boss, Marco, from the back.

In the City

"Jazz, we should put on those holo-drivers that Wheeljack placed in us," Bumblebee said over his Autobot radio. "A few of the natives have been staring."

"You got it, Bumblebee," Jazz replied, activating his driver, a mid-30s appearing white male with brown hair, khakis, and a blue button-up shirt.

"Prime's not going to like this," Bumblebee said, as he scanned his frequencies. He activated his holo-driver, a blonde female in cut-off shorts, a tank-top, and a pony-tail.

Reports indicate three F-22 Raptors outside of normal maneuvers, refusing to identify themselves. Air traffic controllers assure us there is nothing to worry about... came the news reporter's voice.

"I see what you mean, man," Jazz noted, scanning across his frequencies also. "Jazz to Prime....we've made contact with the Decepticons."

The Day Prior

The Volcano, an ancient mountain created by lava and the heat and pressure of the Earth, began to rumble again. It had gotten more active in recent days, as seismologists had predicted. This time, however, would have an even greater affect on the surrounding area than any simple volcanic activity.

The rumbling grew louder as the rock face, multi-ton boulders arrayed on the face of the mountain, immovable by humans and unattempted in the centuries since the young nation had been created, suddenly fell away, rolling off a large golden, metal craft. An alien craft, buried for millions of years, exposed for the first time to the world around it.

The increase in activity had been taken in by the energy absorption sinks on the golden craft, slowly powering the vessel up for the first time in four million years. The first system activated was the repair and diagnostic systems, a separate, double-redundant system designed to activate in case the main computer were off-line.

The scanner on the bridge scanned across the bridge, falling upon a black and purple frame. It processed its structure, flight abilities, and noted the repair drone to repair this frame.

The repair computer noted that it needed to scan the area; transmissions were found, indicating civilization, and the need for a disguise. An aerial drone was released, with the simple command "Explore. Explore."

Circular with two solar panels, the scanning drone found a military base in the vicinity with a suitable disguise for the deactivated frame: an F-22 Raptor. Scanning the plane, which took at most 10 seconds, the drone relayed that information to the repair computer, which set to work at repairing the black and purple frame it had begun repairing.

Continuing its flight, the repair drone scanned more alternate forms for possible use: a communications device with removable cartridges, a semi-truck, a Lamborghini, a VW Bug, and more that were being relayed to the home base.

The Repair Computer altered the frame of the inactive Cybertronian, as it was incapable of identifying factions, due to its isolated computer core from the main computer, Teletraan 1, and the four million years of stasis lock had made any possible identification unlikely.

Minutes later, a black and purple F-22 Raptor transformed into Skywarp, the Decepticon Seeker warrior. He noted his surroundings, and saw the scanner try to hit another frame, but miss, and try again, and miss.

Skywarp looked around for his leader, Megatron, and drew his lifeless frame over to the scanning beam. Skywarp fixed the scanner's targeting system so it could focus on Megatron. The energy beam passed over the fallen Decepticon leader, as Skywarp placed the rest of Megatron's arm and left leg in the beam. The repair system removed his tracks and altered his cannon, but once it finished a moment later, the Walther P99AS transformed back into his leader.

"Megatron, my leader," Skywarp said, helping Megatron up. "We are alive again."

"Quickly, the others," Megatron commanded, his hand sweeping over the other fallen Decepticons.

The two quickly got Thundercracker and Starscream repaired, becoming F-22 Raptors like their fellow Seeker. Soundwave's alternate mode was a unique media player by Sony taking replica cassettes which loaded with SD cards to play mp3s, with an LCD for videos on front. Reflector, a combining trio, was altered to become a Canon EOS-1Ds.

"Decepticons, quickly," Megatron said, leading the Decepticons out of the Ark. He blasted his way out of the Ark bottom, and out of the volcano, creating a ramp downward underneath the mass of the ship so they could get out.

"Why not destroy the Autobots and be done with them?" Starscream asked his leader.

"Prime and the others are gone, Starscream," Megatron countered, as he and the others walked forward, away from the Ark. "Our energy should be conserved until we can find more. A long time has passed; this world is rich in resources. Resources which we must bring back to Cybertron."

"Who knows if Cybertron even exists?" Thundercracker asked to no one in particular.

Megatron's head swiveled quickly as his red optics glowed. "It must exist!" He clenched a fist at his subordinate.

"Megatron," came the monotone voice of Soundwave, his communications agent. "This planet's energy can be converted into energon cubes." Soundwave had been collating the data concerning the planet that the Ark's communications drone in the time since he had been reactivated. Primitive carbon-based compounds were the majority fuel of this planet, but they would serve as a source of energon for the Decepticons.

"Excellent. Decepticons, take off! First, a base, then, we take the energy!" Megatron smiled as he took off on his foot thrusters.

Starscream stayed behind a moment longer, aiming his arm cannon at some loose boulders above the now exposed Ark. "Goodbye, Prime! Thanks for the trip. Too bad you couldn't stick around to see the Decepticons triumph," he smiled as his shots loosened the boulders, causing a rockslide on the ancient vessel, as he took off, satisfied in his 'goodbye present.'

"Starscream, what were you doing?" Megatron asked over the comm.

"Just saying goodbye to Prime," he replied. "And thanking him for bringing the Decepticon Empire to such an energy-rich world."

"Save your energy until we set up base," Megatron's raspy voice replied. "It was gracious of Prime to give us a parting gift...." The two Decepticons laughed as they flew a few miles away to the desert, where they could set up a base uninterrupted.

Meanwhile in the Ark, a massive red and blue frame, jostled by the rockslide, fell off the command console it had come to rest upon, falling into the path of the repair beam. Two repair drones began making alterations to the frame, adapting it for Earth disguise.

The Ark

Optimus walked out of the opening in the mountain, which had been cleared out by Megatron not an hour before. His massive red and blue frame, 42 feet in height, watched as his troops filed in. All modified, but still recognizable. Ratchet and Ironhide, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Mirage, Prowl and Bluestreak, Hound, Wheeljack, Jazz, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Bumper, Gears, Windcharger, and Huffer

"Autobots, much time has passed," Optimus began, "and we are on a planet rich in energy. But the Decepticons must know this too. We have to find them, and stop them. Hound?"

"Right here Prime," answered his trusted scout, who turned his head to the Autobot leader.

"Scout the area. See if you can locate the Decepticons," Prime ordered.

"Just turn me loose Prime," Hound stepped forward. "I'll sniff 'em out."

"I'm going too. I'm gonna boot some Decepticon right in his turbocharger!" Cliffjumper said, holding his fist up.

"Just find them. We'll deal with them later," Prime cautioned his eager fellow Autobot. "We don't have the energon to make a full-scale offensive."

"Bumblebee, I want you to scout the locals," Prime turned to his little friend, who now converted to a 2009 VW Beetle. "Find out what you can about the humans."

"I'll help you out, little buddy," Jazz smiled in his distinct voice. "We can scope out the crib, get the lay of the land."

"Alright," Optimus chuckled a bit, not getting how Jazz could pick up the local idioms so quickly. "Jazz, Bumblebee, Hound, Cliffjumper - transform and roll out."

Jazz shifted and revved the engine of his Porsche 997 GT3 alternate mode, with Martini Racing stripes on it; Bumblebee's yellow VW mode came to life as the duo sped off for the city. Cliffjumper shifted into a Porsche Cayman S/987, with Hound becoming a military detailed Jeep Wrangler JK. The second team left, heading into the desert under Hound's lead. His sensors could sniff out a 1 part per million energon trace left by a Cybertronian running on stealth mode.

6. JJohnson

Today

Bumblebee and Jazz drove through the traffic, following as best they could while still driving as safely as possible on the busy human roads. Weaving through traffic, they eventually got to the docks, where the VW and the Porsche came to a stop, near the edge of the wharf. The two bots saw the F22 fighters flying out to sea, and as they lost sight of them, Jazz transformed to robot mode, and knelt down, engaging his binocular optics, zooming in on their destination.

"What do you see?" Bumblebee asked.

"A huge platform out there," Jazz replied, "I think the locals call it an oil rig. It pumps oil, which they use for fuel here."

"Fuel the Decepticons could use to charge up and find a way back to Cybertron..." Bumblebee speculated.

"...and take over the planet," Jazz finished the thought. "Let's radio Prime for backup so we can stop 'em." Jazz transformed back into his Porsche mode and began radioing Optimus for reinforcements.

Unbeknownst to him, Carly, the girl from the video game shop, had tailed them, and was snapping pictures of the two talking, and of Jazz transforming into a car. She got a close-up of both cars license plates from around the corner, then ducked back.

Her heart was racing a mile a minute. *This is just like the Gundam cartoons I used to watch!* she thought to herself. *Alien robots do exist!*

The Ark

Receiving the information from Jazz, Prime assembled his troops outside. Nearly all the Autobots except Hauler were outside. Prime wanted Hauler to begin work on the next stage of base defense for the Ark, and couldn't afford to lose him, as he was the best architect he had at the moment.

Outside, Prime turned to Prowl, "Prowl, assemble the strike team."

"Autobots," called his military tactician, "Sideswipe; Sunstreaker; Mirage; Trailbreaker; Ironhide; Ratchet; Wheeljack; Cliffjumper; Windcharger; Huffer; Brawn; Gears; Hound"

After calling each Autobot's name, they transformed into vehicle mode. Being located on a volcano, Ratchet and Wheeljack had rigged a method to tap the volcano's heat to begin an energon conversion process. They fueled up as much as possible, but they were not fully powered yet.

"Autobots, start your engines!" Prowl ordered. He turned to his commander, "Ready Prime."

"Autobots, let's roll out!" Prime said, transforming into a semi. The entire team of Autobots rolled out after him, headed for the coast.

The Oil Rig

Three F22 jets shot past the rig, as Michael Witwicky, called "Sparkplug" by his friends, being the mechanical genius he was, and a former marine, walked out to take a look at the jets. It wasn't often that jets flew out this far, so it was something worth checking out.

"What've we got, Charlie?" Sparkplug asked his foreman, Charlie, a black man from Idaho who had been working the rig nearly as long as Sparkplug.

"No radio ID or anything. They're not sending out a signal we can tell," Charlie replied. The man wore jeans an a button-up shirt, a hardhat, and his work gloves, as he usually worked with his workers rather than in the office like other foremen had in the past.

The F22s doubled back, and looked as if they were about to slam into the deck when the three slowed, and transformed, their parts shifting to reveal Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker, the Decepticons.

The Docks

A little over an hour later, the Autobots arrived at the docks, a convoy of vehicles rolling in and parking towards the VW and Porsche. Optimus transformed, followed by the rest of his Autobots.

"Jazz, what do we have?" Prime asked, looking for a situation report.

"They're on the rig, converting fuel to energon," Jazz reported. "They're putting it into a cube form, possibly ready for transport."

"We've got to stop them from getting that energon Prime," Bluestreak called out, nearly yelling. "If they grab the energon, they'll have enough to take over Cybertron!"

"I agree, but we need to find a way to get to the rig, and fast," Prime said, one hand rubbing his faceplated chin in a decidedly human gesture.

"I....I think I can help," came a nervous voice from behind the Autobots.

The dozen or so robots turned to see a blonde-haired girl in jeans and a polo-shirt that followed her figure perfectly, slowly making her way towards the robots. She was obviously a bit scared, but at the same time intrigued by the huge robots, after having spent her childhood and teenage years watching anime and super robot cartoons.

Prime's optics dimmed a little as they focused on the little human approaching them. He slowly stepped forward, his other troops making room for him on the wide berth, as he then knelt down to better talk to the human. "Hello," he began. "I am Optimus Prime."

"M....my name's Carly," the human said, looking up at the large red-and-blue robot. She could see what would be eyes, and even pupils behind the semi-blue eye glass on his face. His torso looked as if a flat-nosed truck were shifted and contorted into a humanoid shape. She was still scared, and taking a huge risk, but this was possibly the most exciting thing she'd ever seen before. She glanced off to see the VW and Porsche robots, seeing they were also car robots as well. "Who are you?"

"We are Autobots," Optimus explained. "We come from a planet called Cybertron. A planet of intelligent autonomous robots like us..."

"Autonomous Robots?" Carly repeated.

"Yes," Prime continued. "We crashed on your planet a long time ago in a fight against the Decepticons, and were recently awakened. The Decepticons have started collecting energy from your world to use in their attempt to conquer Cybertron, and from there, the galaxy."

"So, the Decepticons are the bad guys...." Carly said, hands on her hips, attempting to take this in. "How do I know I can trust you? What's to say you aren't trying to take our energy for yourselves?"

"Hey, we wouldn't do that!" Bumblebee said, as he stepped forward, which caused Carly to step back in caution. "We can't just take things that don't belong to us!"

"Carly, we would never take from your world that which belongs to you," Optimus assured her. Something in his voice was soothing, and seemed trustworthy. "If your governments allowed us to use your resources to fuel our ship to allow us to return to Cybertron, we would certainly repay them for their help in whatever way they deem acceptable."

"So if you're gonna help us, how're you going to get to the Decepticons on the rig over there?" Carly asked, gesturing off to the horizon. "Are you going to fly?"

"Autobots can't fly," Prowl commented. The white and black robot was clearly a police car, and had a calm, logical voice. "We need a boat."

"I think I've got the thing," Carly smirked, as she nodded her head behind her to the ferry that was docked behind the Autobots. A ferry that could hold automobiles.

The Rig

Starscream stood over the unfolded container, as the Reflector trio, an early combiner experiment by Shockwave, loaded energon cubes charged from the turbines on the rig. They had landed about a half hour prior, as Megatron had shot in the direction of the humans to scare them away. He didn't have the energy to focus on the humans, otherwise he would've quashed the little flesh creatures.

"I think we should leave quickly mighty Megatron," Starscream said. "This planet may have more resources than just this. We should explore all possibilities."

"We leave when I say we leave, Starscream," Megatron scowled. "I want this human fueling station sucked dry. We will refuel ourselves, and store the rest for our space cruiser. Besides, the humans can't stop us; and the Autobots are long gone." Megatron laughed at the thought of his old foe Optimus Prime ling dormant in a volcano while he plundered the planet he had led him to.

Minutes passed, while Soundwave turned back to Megatron, "Megatron. Human craft approaching at high speed. No Cybertronian life signs. One human aboard."

"Let it approach," Megatron smirked. "We can use it as cargo space for our energon cubes."

The boat approached as Carly guided it towards the rig.

"Why aren't they firing at you, Bumblebee?" Carly asked the yellow VW bug parked to her left. "Can't they see you?"

"They can't see us in vehicle mode. Our energy signatures are masked when we're transformed. Better for blending in."

"I hope they don't change their minds..." Carly said, her heart beating faster.

7. JJohnson

The Rig

Starscream looked at the now slowing boat with suspicion, "Megatron, why not let us use this as target practice? Those little machines look like they'd make good practice to make sure our battle computers are still functional." He felt it was somehow a trick, and Megatron was letting it happen.

"That does sound like a good idea, Starscream," Megatron smirked. "Skywarp, Thundercracker! Take those cars and toss them over the rig! We can use them for target practice!"

The two other seekers hovered down to the boat where Carly and the Autobots were. She was surprised they hadn't picked up the Autobots there lying in wait in car mode. She was hiding under the control console like Prowl told her until the Decepticons left.

"What ugly little machines," Thundercracker mused. "Let's toss the big truck...then the cars!"

Thundercracker and Skywarp grabbed the red truck and not very gingerly unhooked it from the trailer. It was a heavy truck, and it took the both of them to heft it up. With a large heave, they tossed it into the air, sending it high up in the sky, past where a human could see. They then began tossing the little cars, starting with the Porshe, then the 350s, and then the Lamborghinis.

As the cars were heft into the sky, the truck came down, nose-grill first. Starscream could see his handsome reflection in it. He targeted his side-laser at it, smirking at the easy target, imagining it was a flying foe heading for him.

"Autobots! Transform, and attack!" Optimus called out loudly, as the various falling cars now zooming towards the deck transformed. The red truck's rear axle shifted into two massive legs, as the red cab transformed, forming the torso of the Autobot leader, Optimus Prime. The large red Autobot landed nearly on top of Starscream, who couldn't get out of the way fast enough to avoid being trampled under Optimus' feet.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker twisted, attempting to hit two of the Reflector trio, transforming nearly at the last second. Sunstreaker quickly grabbed Spectro's arm, as Sideswipe grabbed Viewfinder's arm. The two brothers spun them around a few times, building up momentum, and throwing the two Decepticons into each other.

Jazz transformed, attacking Soundwave, as the cassette-carrying Decepticon ejected his entourage to aid him. Prowl and Bumblebee began attacking Megatron, who tossed them into the scaffolding like ragdolls, while Optimus moved to take him on.

On the boat, Thundercracker and Skywarp realized what had been happening in the last 15 seconds, but were taken by surprise by the 10 other Autobots who were already transforming firing on them. Trailbreaker and Wheeljack each leapt onto a seeker as they jumped up, using them as a rocket to bring them up to the rig's deck plating.

The remaining Autobots shot a grappling line to the oil rig to get on board to join the fight, leaving the boat empty, save for Carly, who maneuvered it under the rig as she was told, to avoid any stray laser shots.

On the deck, Bumblebee fell from the scaffolding, as Ravage leapt to attack him. Bumblebee grappled with the feline, as Cliffjumper moved to aid him.

"Cliffjumper! Save those humans in there! Carly's got the boat nearly in position!" Bumblebee called out as he wrestled with the Decepticon.

His red Autobot brother moved over to the welded door and gave it a few shots with his glass-gas gun, rendering it brittle enough for him to simple rip off the frame.

....to be continued

8. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

This story is sick! I'm glad I chanced upon it looking for a modern day Jazz alt mode! The GT3 is a gorgeous choice!! Will finish reading more after work! I'm going to be late...

9. JJohnson

If anyone's up to it, I'd like to ask a TF artist to draw up some Autobots with their updated alternate modes just as a visual reference. Their transformations are the same as the original G1 toys, the only real difference would be the alt-modes and the level of detail. Thanks!

10. WheeljackDude

WheeljackDude Member

*scratches head*

Hmmm... Prime should be a Freightliner Argosy, which is like the modern version of Freightliner COE. And Mirage should be a Ligier JS49.

Here are the Season 2 characters I suggested:

Grapple - Mitsubishi Fuso Crane Truck (pic) - (the head, limbs, and everything will be the same as the original G1, but the cab/torso will be based on this picture of Fuso)
    Hoist - Toyota Tacoma tow truck
    Inferno - Mitsubishi Fuso Fire Truck
    Smokescreen - Nissan 350 ZX race car (pic) - (but with the G1 paint scheme)
    Tracks - Corvette Z06 (pic)
    Skids - Honda Fit (pic)
    Red Alert - Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Fire Chief Car

11. JJohnson

I'm thinking that Bruticus would look like this. I haven't found a good pic for Devastator yet. I like your choices for Grapple and the gang. I was kind of considering using the Toyota Scion for Skids, like the Binaltech version - thoughts? How's that size-wise with the Honda Fit? And does that work with Skids as a character?

Anyone have a good Devastator pic on a realistic version of the Constructicons?

12. WheeljackDude

WheeljackDude Member

Well, Skids was a 1981 Honda City, and since Honda Fit is a modern equivalent to Honda City, I imagined Skids transforming into Honda Fit.

and as for Devastator, well I cannot find a good pic, sorry. :-(

And I forgot some more...

The Omnibots-

Camshaft - Mazda RX8 (pic)
    Downshift - Toyota Solara (pic)
    Overdrive - Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano (pic)