transformers 2:unicron trilogy

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Crazymadman, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Crazymadman

Crazymadman Dewbot leader

i think the movie should be called unicron trilogy because most of the characters are from armada or cybertron. think about it, mudflap is from cybertron, jolt is from armada, demolishor is from armada, sideways is from armada, optimus prime and jetfire combining is from armada. but here's another theory what if the reason they are doing this unicron trilogy thing is because they are going to have unicron in the movie and they want unicron trilogy characters in it to!. so that's my point i just think thare are to many unicron trilogy characters i want more g1 characters!.

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Eh, not really....

3. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    this is why bay should not have made transformer movies :banghead: 

because fans don't understand that bay cannot touch a story or subject without fucking it up....

Look at the bad boys movies...suddenly folks think cops race around the city in fast cars...:cool:  :bay 

Look at the rock...wow...killer agent viruses are now stuck inside green shiny balls that blow up on contact with hard surfaces...:bay 

or everyone's favorite the Island...hot stupid women and men locked up inside an island thinking the world has been destroyed....:bay 

fuck bay...he is a hack...maybe just maybe Friday the 13th will not have been fucked up too much by him...doubt it though....:rip 

4. Jimbojones

Jimbojones Well-Known Member

Bumblebees in Cyber... no wait, the Fallen was in Ener... no hold on, Ratchet was in Arma... nope, but Jazz is in... wait he isnt in ROTF. Oh and Hot shot and Red Alert are in the mov... no no no wrong again. sorry kid you got it all wrong.

5. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, they have been pushing the ridiculous combiner gimmick down our throats, so maybe the OP has a point.

Personally, I hated the Unicron trilogy, and if that's the direction the movies are going, then I'll skip pt. 3.

6. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i am thinking that the only things that the movies and unicron trilogy has in common IS the names. and you can't say the jetfire/prime combination is the same thing, why? because this time, jetfire is so NOT pants :lol ...

maybe instead of looking for ways to hate this movie, why not look for reasons to like it?

personally i think they are all "g1" characters anyways, they just didn't want to renew names for them all maybe?

7. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thing is, I DO like the first movie and am really looking forward to the second one. I'm just hoping they stay away from cheap gimmicks and fan-wank. Those things could ruin a good thing.

8. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    yes, let's avoid excessive fanwank. in jokes are only funny if people are in on it.

9. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why would you call the second film a 'trilogy'?

10. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Why would you bother questioning logic in the movie forum?

All bets are off, this is bizarro world man

11. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That would be kinda stupid if there was a new trilogy right after the first film. Its the live action movie trilogy, nothing else. I have a feeling it is going toward the third film being some kind of Unicron thing though with The Fallen being in this one. But not like the cartoons.