"Transformers 2" - Character and Plot Speculation/Wishes (Possible Spoilers!)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by knook, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    lol, that would be hilarious.

2. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i like see 5 arielbots and all headmasters and targetmasters and powemasters in transformers 2

3. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    headmasters and targetmasters for the love of god noooooooo

4. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

OK Heres My Take/Idea

Movie 2:

It revolves around Grimlock coming to terms with the war at the fate of his race/homeworld. It also involves the construction of a new body for Megs and the relationship between Sam and Mikela. It includes the appearence of one squad from the autobot faction led by Ultra Magnus and the deceps by Soundwave. Sam kind of acts as a(n) ambassador for the autobots to people like the gov't.

For Grimlock I see him as the loner type that wants nothing to do with either faction. In response he journeys to earth a place where he can live in peace. Through his time spent on earth he learns of a system of values. In time he learns to accept his ways and takes up the autobot cause. While on cybertron the deceps create a new body for Megatron all they need now is a portion of his spark that lies in his damaged body at the bottom of the ocean. In the end the decepticons manage to resurrect Megs kind of how it happened in energon when he was trapped in Unicron. Or maybe they capture the Allspark long enough to bring him back.

5. Jacer

Jacer Find Kill Cleanse Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    im hoping for dinobots or combiners

6. Bryan101

Bryan101 New Member

I would like to see either Hot Rod or Ultra Magnus, or both, in the next TF movie.

7. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    SOundwave needs to be in the second one!

8. TerraDestroyer

TerraDestroyer "Sometimes crazy works."

News Credits:
    It's likely something like this has been said before, but I feel this is what should happen:

Movie 1: Megatron and most Decepticon forces on Earth die, Starscream beats a hasty retreat.

Movie 2:
    Revolves around Shockwave and/or Soundwave trying to retake the Allspark. In said bid, Devastator and the Constructicons are created.
    There's all the crap about Sam and Mikeala (if the latter even comes back), but anyway, Ratchet discovers ancient Cybertronian tech on Earth, dating back over 65 Million Years (before any of them even came online), almost as old as the Allspark itself! A quintet of Transformers are found in stasis-lock, and Ratchet hooks 'em up to Earth/Cybertron computers to get them "up to date" while they re-energize.
    The Constructicons attack, and begin to build some sinister machinery...somewhere. The 'bots are forced into action to...I guess stop the Space Bridge from being constructed? *shrugs*
    They walk right into an ambush, unfortunately, as the Constructicons, Shocky/Soundy and...Starscream? attack.
    The Dinobots then come online when Sam (or Mikeala) forces them out of stasis with some know-how learned from Ratchet. Frazzled and with crappy speech-patterns, they rampage out of the Autobot base and head towards the nearest Cybertronian signals.
    They arrive on the battlefield and take on the Constructicons to a standstill...until they LET THEIR POWERS COMBINE into DEVASTATOR. The Dinobots then transform into Dino-modes and MUNCH METAL.
    Devastator and Shocksound are destroyed, but just enough power is brought to the spacebridge so Starscream can escape with the Allspark, no less.
    Taking it back to Cybertron, Screamy declares himself King of Cybertron and leader of the Decepticons...until a mysterious light emits from the Allspark...SOMETHING brings SOMEONE back to this plain of existance, and who is it? GALVATRON.
    Scene from TF '86 ensues. Movie ends. Oh, and the Dinobots are now a rogue faction on Earth.
    Likey?

9. longstickln

longstickln Active Member

but think about it, that would look horrible in the movies, it wouldnt appeal to people who dont know the storyline, it just wouldnt work out, dont get me wrong, i love the old looks from g1 and all, but it just woodnt look right, after all this time, the new looks kinda grew on me, i would agree to some facial changes though, like ratchets head as well as ironhides

10. sokkeee

sokkeee New Member

Air Craft Carrier for the sequel?

Found this on seibertron.com. Didn't see this posted yet. IGN interviewed Michael Bay and in the interview he says,

"I had an amazing aircraft-carrier idea that was just too expensive, so maybe another movieā€¦ that'll get the fans talking!"

http://movies.ign.com/articles/796/796057p1.html

11. TILALLR1

TILALLR1 'Til All Are One

Broadside ?!?

12. Firestorm

Firestorm Red Mage in Training

Nah, not Broadside. Tidalwave!

13. Super_Saiyan

Super_Saiyan British Bumblebee

Shockwave, based on the game incarnation

14. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    [SPOILERS] Soundwave in the sequel: Blackout upgrade?

[SPOILERS]

Just a crazy thought that popped into my head.

It's been pretty much confirmed by everyone who has seen the movie that Blackout bites the dust, like so many other Decepticons in the movie. After all, the Sabbot rounds pretty much prevent them from using their nanobots to repair themselves (it's like killing they Hydra by welding the neck closed after each decapitated head). BUT, who says they're actually killed?

Let's say that Shockwave shows up in the sequel as the main villian, after owning Starscream in a bout for the leadership of the Decepticons. He finds the dumped Decepticons in the trench, raises them from the water, and begins to rebuild them (though Megatron's Spark has probably disappeared from his body).

Barricade: Repaired
    Bonecrusher: Repaired and reformatted to fit in with his team
    Brawl: Dead, blast to the Spark after all
    Blackout: Heavily damaged

Let's keep in mind that Blackout was in the prequel novel presented as Megatron's right hand bot, and that he is basically the live action verse's version of Soundwave (TV already said it once: Soundwave COULD feel like a poor man's Blackout in the sequel). So Shockwave would DEFINATELY have interest in rebuilding him; he's to valuable to lose after all. But problem is, Blackout was severely damaged, and is barely alive. It's not the same case as with Bonecrusher (basically reattaching the head).

So what to do? Simple: Get rid of the broken parts (keeping what's undamaged), recycle Brawl's body for spare parts and then use the two to build an entirely new body for Blackout. But because of the mixing and spending so much time in a near-death state, Blackout's mind has changed, making him basically (in his mind) an entirely different Decepticon. This leads him to decide on taking a new name: Soundwave (possibly after his replacement weapon for the now lost EMP cannon).

I just feel this could be a natural evolution for the character. He survived being shot to hell, but is changed because of the experience. His body is basically a smaller but better version of his old self; and he's now capable of carrying more minions then just Scorponok (can we say Lazerbeak and Ravage?).

The explanation doesn't even need to be all that complex. Just show the Decepticons invading the region around the trench (aircraft carrier bot!:D  ) in an attempt to revive their leader, and then 1/4th through the movie show Shockwave rescuing and upgrading whatever Decepticons that are still alive (using spare parts out of the dead Decepticons (like Brawl) for the upgrades).

The same could happen with Barricade and Scorponok. Both are heavily damaged, and Scorponok is killed to become an upgrade for Barricade, making him more animalistic (both in behaviour and appearance) and a new version of Ravage (mixing the G1 and BW versions). Though that really depends on whether Barricade is killed or just heavily damaged; otherwise, Barricade could be used to upgrade Scorponok.

So, what do you guys think?

15. WeX_nFx

WeX_nFx ArtDesign TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    You know everyone keeps talking about soundwave and how he could be the new guy in charge... I just dont see his monotone character leading anything(except his little minions)...shockwave..ill buy that he seems brutal and dominating.

16. Xabungle

Xabungle Well-Known Member

I want Galvatron!

17. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Who said anything about Soundwave leading? :(  I never heard that one before...Most people I know are for Shockwave.

18. AutobotJazz

AutobotJazz Hey, lets get Down!

I want Skywarp.

19. Sludge

Sludge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    WTF? If you want to post a spoiler, don't put it in the title of your thread! Good lord! Putting "Blackout Upgrade?" implies something happens to Blackout in the movie. I did not read your post, or any other in this thread. I want to actually be surprised by what happens in the movie!

20. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    itd be interesting, but perhaps too clever for hollywood :p 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.