"Transformers 2" - Character and Plot Speculation/Wishes (Possible Spoilers!)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by knook, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Post all your ideas for Transformers 2 and if this does well then please Sticky it.

First off:
    Starscream and Scorponok could rebuild the Decepticon army and the Transformers armour regenerates so The only dead Decepticon is Megatron and the only dead Autobot is Jazz

2. ThunderTalon

ThunderTalon Renegade Bounty Hunter

Shia Leabluf(i hope my spelling is correct.) has signed a contract for the next 2 sequels and it's confirmed.

3. knook

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    holy s**t, holy s**t, HOLY S**T!, yes yes yes, damn im excited.

Transformers 2 should include Unicron but the Third should include Primus and Unicron

4. ThunderTalon

I maybe new here, but the language was not acceptable. As soon as I find the site that had that piece of info, I'll post it.

5. knook

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I edited my post and if you find the article post it in the news thread becuase it hasnt been posted before (i think)

6. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

No UNICRON until III at least, I reckon. TF II should have some dark portents that hint at his arrival, but not be the story itself.

I think the second movie should be a "return to CYBERTRON" type of thing. If the homeworld has been 'destroyed' or at the very least ravaged to the point where it can't sustain TF life in the first movie, then the Earthbound Autobots would want to return to make it viable again after their 'victory'.

The increased budget & confidence of a sequel could address this easily as well as introduce many new characters (SHOCKWAVE please!). I'd still want some Earth-based stuff: Maybe the return trip could be a joint mission with NASA and humans could make the trip too - Cue some kewl joint military ops on deserted Cybertron streets with Autobots and human commando's fighting off "Empties" (nod to the comic).

7. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Please, please please PLEASE no Unicron...

Anyways, I think the second movie will be about Sector 7 and the Autobots tracking down the rogue Allspark Bots, while both new Autobots and Decepticons are arriving (the second an Infiltration-esque invasion force led by Shockwave), who also get into a rival fight with Starscream's brigade (the cons in this movie).

8. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

i honeslty dont want a unicron figure at all in the live action. Just dont think they could pull him off

9. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

I don't want UNICRON either, and by extension, no GALVATRON. I just don't think they'll be able to resist such a visually impressive villain in a later movie. If he must be there I want his arrival delayed as long as possible...

10. knook

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep Megatrons spark is destroyed there is NO way that he can be revived without the Decepticons getting the Energon Cube, even then it might not work. i feel the Transformation sequence for Unicron or Primus would be immense

11. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    Realistically, a second movie should up the ante by building Devestator. that would be a decepticon force impossible for the Autobots to combat with their limited numbers... unless they had Dinobots.

12. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I think the Diobots would come of as corny and cartoony in a live action movie.

13. ThunderTalon

14. Evan Goldsborough

Evan Goldsborough Freelance Negotiator

Well, first off, we need Megs back.

Maybe Soundwave and a few others could have followed Starscream's army to Earth (possibly on Shockwave's orders. He wouldn't want Megs to take his position as leader, would he?), saw the big battle in LA, and afterwards recovered Megs from the ocean bottom. I suppose a Cybertronian ship could operate underwater...

Now, since Megatron's pretty much absorbed the AllSpark, wouldn't that mean that he has some of its life-giving powers? If so, we have our Constructicons.

Hell, if they could somehow recover the sparks of the destroyed Decepticons, they could come back in new bodies.

On the Autobot end, I imagine a few more would arrive during the course of the film. I haven't seen G1 much, so I can't really comment on who should be in it.

15. knook

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1: this movie has nothing to do with G1 (not a flame, just sayin add any ideas form all series of TF)
    2: I think is Megs gets life-giving powers then he should revive Jazz as a spy or just a warrior

16. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Unicron will probably look pretty amazing! Iwill be a challenge for ILM to make a transformer the size of a planet. I wonder if they will make it 3D????
    We have an Imax theaternear us in detroit and it is pretty insane. I watched Nightmare Before Christmas their. And it seemed so real.

17. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure Unicron will show up near the end of movie two, maybe as a cliff hanger he could be headed toward earth or cybertron. I think movie 3 should showcase a huge battle between him and Primus, how could the writers resit doing that?

18. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Ideally, Soundwave in movie 3. Causing all sorts of chaos to communications etc.
    Shockwave in movie 2. Possibly rocking up as "Hello Humans. I'm an alien and I've come to help".

Hopefully a Decepticon gestalt (Devastator) in 2, and another one (Menasor? Abominus??) and an Autobot one (Defensor) in 3.

Cosmos and Beachcomber in 2 and 3.
    Skywarp in 3 at least. NOT a Starscream repaint.
    Thundercracker in 2 or 3, a Starscream remold is fine.

Ratchet going "rogue" and deciding to leave the Autobot/Decepticon War, going off with the human doctor from movie 2, in order to help people.

19. drsyn

drsyn Classics Big member

They should do an Empire and have the Villians win getting the allspark in the 2nd movie.

With a return to Cybertron happening in the last half of the 3rd movie

As for Unicron, yeah I don't know if they could resist the temptation, but if they don't use him, thats fine by me.

20. Veritechnium

Veritechnium Well-Known Member

Hard to speculate since I know nothing of what is in the first in terms of plot, but in a perfect world and if it was done properly:

If Megs 'dies' (which like Doc Ock in Spider-man2 is just too soon), Starscream would definitely try and gain power, that is if his incarnation is anything like we know him.
    There are still more TF on the way. The ones here already are just the begining.
    Soundwave should appear and challenge Starscream as the Autobots become aware of a further threat - the planet eating Unicron has tracked the matrix of leadership here to earth. Unicrons origins may be somewhat mysterious as even we can't really agree on what he was (a cybertronian god, a little monkey made him or he was just 'there').
    To combat the threat, Humans and TF alike have to fight the might of Unicron. Starscream and Soundwave form an alliance with Prime, however shaky, and the only problem is the reappearance of Megatron as the all powerful Galvatron in the service of Unicron. He has intercepted many of the Decepticons still travelling to earth and recruited them to his cause.
    Apart from the fact this will cost a billion dolars to make, think of the spectacular battles and character arcs we could see!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.