Transformers 1986 Blu-ray US Release anytime?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by iLuvM3, Sep 29, 2009.

1. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

i know there is a region free blu-ray for Transformers: The Movie (1986)
    but i was just wondering

since that is U.K. only and with Hasbro back & Shout Factory releasing original G1 cartoons on dvd.

is it possible they will ever release Transformers: The Movie (1986) on blu-ray in the u.s.?

just wondering if anything was ever said or released on this, i own the 20th anniversary edition but i have a blu-ray player so i may be interested in it, cept i don't want to search high and low for it just to find it comes out in a year or two in the states.

any input??

2. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

I just bought my first blu-ray player yesterday, so this thread is relevant to my interests.

3. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

Congrats :D , and yes it should be relevant to your interests..i'd honestly suggest you get the 2007/ and Revenge of the Fallen on Blu-Ray ;]..i switched my 2007 dvd to blu-ray and i can see the difference :eek: 

4. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

There is an Australian Blu Ray release - Region B.

I found a region free hack for my player so I will attempt to use it. If successful, I may pick up this movie. It seems to be loaded with special features.

5. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits: