TransformerCon 2006 Canada Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Gnaw, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

I have been a fan of the Transformers all my life and nexy year I get to go. Im so pumped and confused as hell. Im a noob to convention hopping and know nothing about the costs or what to do. So here are some summed up questions.

How much is it to get in?

Does the cost pay for every event?

Is the cost in US currency?

(Kind of stupid but asking to make sure) Do I have to have a reservation for that hotel to get in?

Is there any kind of cheaper day pass that covers only the Merchandise Sellers day?

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Well I finally got to go to this years show as things finally worked out for me, and the cost was actually very reasonable. Now I didn’t have to stay at a hotel or anything as I'm a TO native but the cost for the show was not very much at all actually I think registration was only like $20 Canadian for the regular registration and something like $30 if you wanted to attend the breakfast, and that covers everything for the whole weekend.

But ya the show itself is very reasonably priced, and it was very much worth the effort to attend it too, ran into some good people and I picked up a whole bunch of stuff as well and I managed to find some great deals as well. So ya if your in driving distance of the show its very much worth the effort to make the trip, trust me :thumb 

3. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Im only an hour or so out of T.O so It'll be no problem getting there or back.

Quick question that I forgot to add: Do you pay when you arrive there or pre register on the web?

4. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Last year admission was $20.

Yes, there were no additional fees for attending things like Voice Acting Panels or getting your toys or comics signed by the guests.

Nope, it's a Canadian show in Canada, everything is in Canadian dollars.

No.

The dealer room was only open on the Saturday, if you came on the Friday night before the show to take part in panels that were taking place that was free.

If you registered before the show through the website you got into the dealer room early.