Transformer WarShip called The Atlantis

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by VectorPrime, Jun 13, 2007.

1. VectorPrime

VectorPrime New Member

I would REALY like it if somebody can tell me where i might find Blueprints or a basic layout of The Cybertronian Warship Called The Atlantis,one of 4 ships used to carry the Cyber planet keys to diferent parts of the galaxy. it might sound like a vary odd request but I would Appreciate eny help about it. I know its big VARY big but i want to know actual Size and posibly blue prints (if thare is eny) of the Atlantis. like i said before it SOUNDS Crazy but i REALY whant to know.

i have not found ENYTHING on wickapedea(think thats how you spell it:(  )eny whay i havent found enything so far but i am shur thare are LOTS of people that know better places to look.(hopefully)

thanks for at lest reading my VARY crazy request :D 

VectorPrime :cool: 

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Well, there's a new way to spell a few words.

Anway, there is some tidbits at the Teletraan-1, the TF wiki, http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Atlantis along with a pic.

But really, aside from the odd picture, such as this one, http://usuarios.lycos.es/toxicoyeah8/ship_atlantis.jpg found by google image searching, there really isn't much out there.

Honestly, you're not going to find blueprints, it wasn't that finely designed. Instead it was given some general characteristics, then the rest was animator freedom.

Keep in mind that most non-essential aspects are generally not that throughtfully built, especially kids cartoon background elements. Even the Ark from G1 didn't have any sort of official layout until the recent TF Guide book came out.

3. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lolol 

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    There's no definate structure to it. We saw the most of Atlantis, but on all the occasions we saw the inside of it, the scenes were fast paced battles and stuff. Nothing we could use to come up with a cohesive design for the thing.

5. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I'd say that maybe he's a non-native English speaker/writer, but I kinda doubt it. 'Twas an entertaining read!

I say make those blueprints yourself, then get 'em AFA-graded, and sell 'em for half a mil on da bay. Good luck!

6. VectorPrime

VectorPrime New Member

thanks for the help. ^.^ at frist i dident think i would even get replys! :) 
    i jest do a lot of thinking and have alot of time on myhands so i wonder about these things.