Customs: Transformer RPG Mini Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by BurnPilot, May 25, 2010.

1. BurnPilot

BurnPilot Well-Known Member

Long story short, I'm doing an overhaul to Star Wars Saga to make it into a Transformers RPG for my regular gaming group. Things are going well and I was going to scale it so we could use actual Transformers for battles. While this seems great in concept, it is a bit impractical from a size perspective when laying out battles (my group prefers to have them layed out with scenery because it's more fun and allows you to think tactically). I've since sized it down to use Legends scale figures but those are still a bit too large. So I was wondering if anyone might have suggestions as to other things that might work?

We use the normal 1 inch grid, so preferrably robot modes will fit in a 1 inch square while standing up (2x2 at the most for larger sizes). They don't even have to transform as it will actually make the games run smoother for the players to have an alt mode and robot mode of their character seperate (otherwise they'd be constantly transforming them back and forth :)  ). Would be nice if there were lots of options so the players can also pick a mini that they feel is close to their characters. Some minor painting and customization should be expected with player characters, but diversity would also be nice for the enemies I put out for them. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. SwitchPrime

SwitchPrime Wrecker

Ebay:
    I know this is probably not what you were looking for, but can you pm me on any info on this Transformers battle group. Do they have a website?