transformer reward for promotion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blitzwing256, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

I recently got a very large promotion at work and decided I could splurge quite a bit on some stuff that had caught my eye, and figured i'd share a bit (I also got a bunch of non-tf stuff but i'll keep that to myself) anywho pictures:

[​IMG]
    its actualy a combination of a few purchases, but yes thats a full set of the gift set constructicons with unapplied sticker sheets and instructions (anyone want to sell me a box?) one sticker is missing from the sheet, but no big deal (i just wanted the toys and instructions) most of the g1 figures are in amazingly unplayed condition with very little wear for 25 year old toys, most of the figures I already had ,but will help my troop buidling obsession. (the bugs are all reissues except the one kickback in robot mode, and the perceptor isn't opened yet cuz i'm lazzy)

[​IMG]
    and yes hook is absolutely beautifull with perfect chrome and no broken legs/mid section.

[​IMG]
    random bonus stuff that was in one of the lots, wierd how they had the giftset AND a scavenger in amazing condition in the same box
    [​IMG]
    the original owner of these guys aparnetly is afraid of stickers as none of them have anything other then factory applied stickers, sludge is missing his missles and perceptor lacks his shoulder pad and scope, but otherwise it was a steal for the price (i really just wanted the dev parts, the other stuff was a bonus really)

the terracons are all 100% complete re-sealed on poor cards, but the toys are mint. I think i'm going to try my hand at restoring the packages and hanging them up on the wall at some point (since i have 3 or 4 loose abominus' kicking around in the army.

overall just wanted to share my little haul with people who would "get" it.

off to play with my toys a bit :) 

2. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    congrats on your promtion and the really cool hauls. :)