Minor/Repaint: Transformer Movie 07 Swindle

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by felks22us, Oct 30, 2009.

?

Let me know what you think

Poll closed Nov 9, 2009.
  1. Swindel

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Transformer movie 07

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. felks22us

felks22us Member

Ebay:
    Hey All im new to this transformers custom well to painting Acryl paint , I tryed some time ago but im back to it here is my swindel from the 2007 movie line
    I painted him up and other as well i based coated the arms and legs as well the main body . I had to unscred every thing .so yeah let me know what i need to work on , Im willing to hear anything you got ok thanks

Attached Files:

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Um, I assume the poll is to which we prefer? The custom or the stock figure? If so, i vote for the custom.

Though, some more details on what exactly you did would be helpful, i don't see much difference from the pics. I've seen worse pics before, though, so i'm not saying your's is bad, but some extra details would be good.

I see some extra details on the forearms that could be touched up, though, i can still see gray peeking through the red paint in some areas.

3. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Not too bad. I agree with Treadshot A1, he needs more work. Keep up the good work.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  4. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    That is a good figure to start with. It's a crappy figure that can instantly look great with custom paints.