Transformer mottos

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by QLRformer, Apr 30, 2012.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.” Optimus Prime’s iconic motto, heard in the first film. I think I can see ways other Transformers could have had their mottos appear:

JAZZ – Ironhide says his GXP mode is way too flashy, to which he says “I do it with style or don’t bother doing it!”

RATCHET – As Jetfire tears out his spark, he’d bow his head for a moment (for respect) then state, “You break it... I’ll remake it!” as he and Jolt transplant Jetfire’s parts onto Optimus and create a jetpack.

IRONHIDE – when Que gives him the gun and proclaims it as the perfect invention, he’d reply “High-tech circuitry is no match for guts!”

STARSCREAM – As he shoots down the Xanthium, he would scream out “Conquest is made out of the ashes of one’s enemies!”

MEGATRON – This could only work if Optimus had accepted the truce and Megatron left to rebuild the now-nearby Cybertron: he and his soldiers would be seen rebuilding the planetd, and as he stares in the sky at Earth, the bugs finally complete fixing his head, and he whispers “Peace... through tyranny.” Cliffhanger.

The mottos with Megatron, Jazz and Ratchet are my favourites and I wish those could have been used in the film.

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Is this some kind of evil scheme to deafen the world with simultaneous nerd-groaning?

3. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

yeah i would have liked to hear Jazz say his motto. it would have added to his very small amount of scenes :cry 

4. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

autobots roll out

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Many of the tech spec mottos featured dialogue that was pretty different from how the Transformers ended up sounding in the G1 series, and while it wouldn't have been difficult to rework characters in the movies to fit those specs, it was probably more audience-pleasing to stick with the television show characterizations people remembered whenever possible.