3D Artwork: Transformer III Decepticlones

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by TFchronos, May 16, 2011.

1. TFchronos

TFchronos Warrior of Cybertron

Hi everyone, here is my latest work Decepticlones and commander for the upcoming city battle animation I'm working on. As always everything was done in Blender 2.49b it's actually the last project I will do with 2.49b I'm moving up to one of the 2.5 versions.

It was made in around 26 hours give or take I tried to get this one done as fast as I could I've still got alot to do. The past week was spent on animating and rendering (mostly rendering) the animations are not that impressive most of it is 1 pass guess work like the transformation vid sorry for how that turned out. And also if the walk cycles skip that's because I rendered them at 60fps and Windows Movie Maker converted it down to 30fps.

I did make a bit of a mistake with the Commander and that's the hood scoop was still on him when he has a blower in place instead. :eek:  My deepest apologizes for that.

Here's the youtube link

YouTube - Blender 2.49b Transformer III Decepticlone

P.S. Sorry for the rough animation on the fly by it took all of about 20 minutes to set up the path and pan the camera around.

Thanks for viewing more to come. :) 

Attached Files:

2. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Cool. I haven't watched the animation (bad 'net connection), but the drones are pretty cool.

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    yup looks cool :D 

4. TFchronos

Thanks guys :) 

5. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

Oh dude, i thought i commented on this but i guess i didnt lol. These are great pieces you have, and as always i like the animation and reel you have to showcase them! However i think I've stated this before, but these models are almost bayformers, but something is lacking. I think it may be some connective complexity, things that link the entire figure together but small things that allow for flexibility.

6. TFchronos

Thank you for the kind words. I know now that they are not movie style Transformers, they are my own design that is why this one has no mention of the movie-verse. I should never have tried to brand Silverstreak as one. That is a mistake that still haunts me and I would like to apologize to everyone for that. I'm not trying to make movie Transformers anymore. Instead I will continue doing these as my own style. Something I wish I had done with Silverstreak.

Thank you again for the kind words, more to come. :)