Transformer G1 Star Saber/Victory Leo Victory Saber MIB

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ExtremeGz, Sep 15, 2008.

1. ExtremeGz

ExtremeGz Autobot/Decepticon Spy

Ebay:
    Not sure if this is in the right thread but....

I am looking into trading the Botcon seeker set (thrust, dirge, and thundercracker) on a few transformer boards prior to even trying the ebay thing. So far, I have been offered two serious items:

G1 Star Saber/Victory Leo Victory Saber MIB set

Car Robots Brave Maximus MISB

I have no experience with Victory series Transformers. And I not even sure if there are knockoffs out there of the victory stuff. Both tradees have been communicating well.

What I am asking for is a little more info on the victory stuff vs. the Brave Max.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

ExtremeGz

2. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

There are knock-offs of Star Saber .... so beware of that ..... your best bet is to ask for a picture....

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Definately request pictures and make sure they show everything that's included. Starsaber and victory leo were released in a gift set, and if memory serves they were released in both Japan and Taiwan. As for Brave Max, it's simply a redeco of G1 Fort Max minus all accessories except the radar dish and I think Cerebros' hand gun. This had a Japanese and Korean release.

Is the guy offering you both the victorysaber set AND Brave Max, or is it just one or the other. If it's the later, the Victorysaber set is a much better deal as the Brave max normally goes for only $200 ~ $350, where as a victory saber set goes much higher.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008