Transformer Fan Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tacitron, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Tacitron

Tacitron An exceptional nut sack

Oct 27, 2008
    Hi. This is my first time posting a thread, so bear with me. I've been reading a lot of loathing, particularly in the movie forum, among fans who disagree and how opposing views are stupid. I thought it would be cool if we had a thread appreciating not just transformers, but the wonderful fans who collect and love them.

So here's my idea: Post something nice about the poster above you. Anything nice. OK, that's unrealistic, just try to post something that couldn't possibly be construed as offensive or controversial. But if you can find something to appreciate in the fan above you, let 'er rip. Let's stop the TF fan on TF fan cyber violence! Let us end this destructive conflict over what movie was best or which toy line is deserving of love, and let's just appreciate each other!

Since I'm the first poster, I'm going to have to appreciate... myself. I like me. Mostly. I mean, it's not like I really contribute much here. And my collection is small. No no! Positive, Tacitron! Stay positive! I'm also riddled with self doubt and I waste valuable work time on this site arguing over whether Brawn could beat up Cliffjumper....

Okay, this is harder than I thought. Maybe let's just try posting something benign about the poster above you.
  2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

Mar 27, 2004
    News Credits:
    This sounds like a thread more for GD than TFGD.

But you're a nice guy to try and bring some positivity to the board.