Transformer computer

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by valiant_knight, May 12, 2010.

1. valiant_knight

valiant_knight Well-Known Member

I have a computer that I just assembled. Its in an NZXT Guardian gaming case.

Here are the specs

AMD Athlon II x4 640 quad core cpu
    Motherboard has onboard video Ati Radeon HD 3000 Graphics (analog and DVI hookups) Motherboard does have 1x pci-e x16 so you can add a full size video card, 2x pci and 1x pci-e x1 slots.
    1GB DDR2
    Seagate sata 500gb Hard drive
    LG Sata DVDRW

and a review on the case
    NZXT Guardian Case

The computer has Windows 7 Professional has the box and key and a copy of the dvd.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Asking $350+ Shipping for it the way it sits. I ship via fedex. Price is pretty well firm on here. LMK if there are any questions.

VK

2. valiant_knight

First off this case is mine, it was never paid for by the person that it was intended for and after sitting on the case for an extended amount of time I decided to build it into a machine and get rid of it. Last time I checked in America it is legal for someone who owns something to sell it if they so wish.

The case is an NZXT Guardian case, it mearly looks like a transformers face and I added the title to catch peoples attention. Not sure when people on here started complaining about copyright infringement.

Second off I'm probably one of the most honest people on this board, I think my amount of feedback will speak for that as well as dealings I've had with alot of the other board veterans. So in the sentence that was posted that is "Speaks alot" what ever.

So effective immediately I'm am no longer doing computer work for anyone, period. I'm tired of fixing crap for free, I don't have the time for it since I do have a full time job and am going to school full time to finish my masters. So if this thread gets deleted or locked I don't care. Good Day!

3. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So it was your case but you haven't paid for it yet? How does that work?

I've dealt with Valiant Knight a lot and he's always been an upstanding guy. For him to react the way he did there's obviously something else going on here, but that's for you guys two discuss in private.

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    This is not a discussion forum. If interested, communicate by pm.

5. zap dragon

zap dragon Well-Known Member

nice computer looks like the new headbots/headmasters.....nice job

6. zealottoyou

zealottoyou Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the front actually looks like mecha in five star stories

7. valiant_knight

bump!