Transformer Characters Returning In, "End Game"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by psj333, Apr 23, 2009.

1. psj333

psj333 Banned

Will we see some Transformers characters return in the episodes, "End Game," both part 1 and part 2? If so, then who will be? And will brand new characters will make their debuts at or by the end of season 3? I do believe that, "End Game," will be the event where all Autobots and Decepticons will gather altogether to have a war with each other once and for all. Based on this, do you think that old characters returning and new characters debuting in both End Game episodes will really happen?

2. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope to see the Dinos fight some Cons.

3. zbrillante

zbrillante i love pigs

i wanna see an orange planet with a mouth. i also wanna see purple insane guy,a blue old grumpy guy, an orange colored rhyming kid(why do i want to see this failure of a character again?),an evil police car guy,a guy who wanna see things blow up,a guy who hates everything,a disappearing blue race car guy, a green military guy with a holo projector, a blue decepticon with red glowing light on his head, and most of all i want to see one other guy who i loved in g1 and forgot about. oh and i almost forgot cosmos.

4. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    New Characters? No. Well, none that talk. I can see Endgame having a feast for the eyes as far as homages go, and we will see a glimpse into a fight on Cybertron and see like ten billion new characters that are all fighting, but not talking.

I think there will be one new character: Devastator! Dinobots versus Devastator! Twill happen!!! Even if they don't show it. We all know it happened offscreen! Right?! Right?! The main cast Autobots will be leaving to go fight Megatron and Bumblebee will glance over at Dinobot Island, "Hey Boss-Bot, do you see a giant lime-green and purple robot over there?" Optimus glances over, "Nope." "But, it is right there, how could you not see it?! It just spoke!" "It is just you imagination. PLus, if there is something on Dinobot island, let the Dinobots handle it. We have to stop Megatron!" At that moment, Grimlock is seen flying into a building. He stands up, un fazed and says, "Constructicons bad! Combining Constructicons worse!" Then Grimlock runs onto a boat and heads back for dinobot island.

And that is how we know Devastator exsists. The End.

5. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I think it'd be cool if they could get Weird Al back for Wreck-gar to join in the final battle.

If not, then maybe some more Warpath screen time.

6. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Dinobots, Team Chaar and Rodimus's Team.... yep. And the Sentinel's team, but I want to see the events of Decepticon Air first.

7. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    oh, so you want michael bay to get animated

8. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Yes like Vexza said, Decepticon Air might be the set-up to the finale. Therefore, I'll wait and see what happens in that episode almost a week from now.

9. zbrillante

zbrillante i love pigs

hmmm. i thought i was talking about brawl but bay would be nice. i really wonder who i forgot.