Transformations and Weapons..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Darthbane2007, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Well-Known Member

Okay, I've searched but didn't find a topic covering this, so here goes.

So when the Autobots/Decepticons transform into their robot forms, where does all their internal features such as seats, radio, engines go?

How did the transformers get their weaponry? I know that Starscream and Blackout utilized the weapons hat came with their alternate forms, but did Optimus already have his energy sword and plasma gun back on cybertron, or did he aquire them due to his peterbilt alternate form?

2. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Question 1 - they shift, on a more complex level than parts of Transformers in any previous continuity, into parts of the robot mode.

Question 2 - they can make use of their alt mode's weapons (where applicable), but they still have their 'inbuilt' weapons such as Prime's sword. Seriously, swords and plasma guns are not Peterbilt design features.

3. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    Question 1 - I'm sure they go somewhere, they explained in the behind the scenes that all the pieces are relevant from their ALT modes to robot modes. You can clearly see Prime's engine during his Transformation to robot

Question 2 - their weapons are also somewhere in their vehicle modes. For example, Ironhide's arm cannons are clearly below the step skirt on his ALT mode just below the door

4. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    internal features stay exactley where they are, inside of the bot basically

Weapons, prime has a natural sword, everything else is based off of useses during battle, for instance primes pistols, only uses them in a sort of close combat like his sword.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    My opinions:

1. Only a few of them actually have interiors, or at least detailed ones. They would pass at a glance, but get in there and there's something fishy going one.

2. While I would think they're Cybertron forms would have equals, I think the actual look of their weapons are determined by their Earth modes.