Customs: Transformation

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Fishdirt, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can't seem to find a decent priced tank megs legends but I did get a brawl legends. My question is do these two transform the same? In pictures it looks it but I can't be sure.

This could be in the wrong spot but I need the info for a custom I am working on and currently am stalled on.

2. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

yes and no. the legs are basically the same, but brawls front end is upside down compared megs. the rear of the turret makes the arms in both, but brawls is connected to his arm, where Megs is actually connected to his head. it doesn't slide over like the original G2 toy does. You rotate the head to the right, rotate the turret straight up, then fold the turret and head down for alt mode. you can see the face (more like his eye) a bit in this photo.
    Megatron (Generation 2) - Universe Classics 2.0 Legends - TFW2005

not sure what you have planned, but i always thought that brawl would would make a good custom for a megs. he has his cannon on his arm, and the upside down treads are something unique.

3. Fishdirt

News Credits:
    Ebay:

The megs looks to be more what I need but man what is with people selling it for 20 to 30 dollars? I remember when they were overdoing it in the stores. Only wish I could get one for a fair price, even a KO would work. The frustrations of customizing and not having gobs of money haha.

4. Bigbot3030

20-30? good lord. i bought that new for $5 or so. it's funny how stuff like that gets in demand. I wish someone could have taken a picture of my face when i found out what the energon omega supreme and sentinel were going for. shits crazy. I'm going through some same things. I'd liek to get some seekers to try and do a superion, but SS's are going for alot right now. Damn nerds and their toys! :lol 

Randy!

5. Bigbot3030

Fishdirt, PM me if you have any classics SS, or universe SS or ramjet. We could work out a trade/payment for the megs.

R!

6. Roxxstar

Roxxstar Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey Fish, I have one of those Megs you can have for $5 pm me

7. Fishdirt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I actually may have found a place that had them new for a really good price. Jazz too :)  Of course I won't be holding my breath until I actually get them.