Transforemer Checklist

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by centurian, Feb 20, 2006.

1. centurian

centurian Recovering Energon Abuser

Does anybody know of any downloadable transformer toy checklist - one in Access would be great - but I'd be happy with a good old text one!

I really need to start keeping track on what I've actually got - as my collections starting to get a little big to track.

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
  3. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

If all you are trying to do is keep track of your collection then may i suggest just typing them out in a word document. Thats what I have done.

4. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got a nice G1, G2, Japanese G1/G2, BW and more checklists on my website. Still working on changing the format and uploading some changes, but you may find the lists useful. Check them out @ http://www.transformervault.com

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I use a MS Works Database for my collection, and quarterly update the value of each figure against Toyfare or another current price list. I'd recommend using that, especially if you want an at-your-tips value of your collection. It's also useful when trying to figure out what parts I still need for my existing figures, or tracking what I have MIB vs. loose. Building it was a lot of work, but I cross-reference it against my want list all the time.

6. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

I have a Toy Collector program that allows you to add pics but I rather have a list type anyday
    Any chance you could share this format? Database? A blank one to start on so to say

7. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy SeƱor Member TFW2005 Supporter

I made a access database. It has all of 1984, 85 and 86 in it so far. Broken down with all the parts they come with. You can sort them by year, by era, by name. i.e. Op. Prime. you get 1984, hasbro re-issue, Takara re-issue 00 and what ever other Primes you enter. When new ones are released you just add them too. you can even have multi of the same figure added. You can add grades and if it's MISB or what not.

I was working evenings for awhile and was bored... i haven't been working much on putting the finishing details to it, but it works nice.

8. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I might do an Access DB eventually. I'm just a data nerd like that.

9. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

I would like one that automatically puts itself in order by name

10. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just have a series of Excel spreadsheets (one for each line) and a master sheet that hotlinks to all the others and talies my totals. Ive thought about moving it to an Access DB, the nice part is it'll be easy to import the sheets as tables.

11. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits: