Transfomrers Weapons of our Warfare - Character Backstories

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Transformers Weapons of our Warfare - Character Backstories

While I straighten out my life a little and try to fix my computer troubles, I won't be making updates to the actual story very much. But this thread is a series of short narratives from the key characters in WOOW and how they got dragged into the war, their personal origins, and relations/thoughts of the other characters. And yes, this counts as cannon to the main story.

Please enjoy!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSFORMERS

Weapons of our Warfare

- - Character Backstories - -

Bumblebee: When I was activated, the war had already been going on for nearly 10 solar cycles. My parent bots talked about it non-stop. My mother droid kept saying that she wanted to move out to the more quiet side of Cybertron but my father said that we should stay and that Optimus Prime would soon be victorious.

I was more comforted by my father and agreed that my mother was a bit to worrysome. At my intel download station, I received training for surviving an air raid.... but was told that it would most likely not need to be used. Well, not only did I need to use it, but I would be the only one to use it.

My sector was completely obliterated and I was the sole survivor. I was as devastated as much as the city after seeing the damage and realizing all that was important to me was gone.

Autobot forces followed the Decepticon attacks and they found me and brought me along. I fully expected to be stranded someplace or sent to another occupied sector that would end up with the same fate.

I was kept at the Autobot base and taken care of for the next 2 and a half solar cycles. I found that I was not the only bot affected by this horrible war. My friends Hubcap, Seaspray, his brother Seawatch, Gears, and Huffer were refugees as well. We were trained in the ways of war and given our first weapons. I now live to repay my debt to those who saved my life and even given it a purpose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like this idea? I'll do some more after dinner and every once in a while post a few more. I plan on using this for the bulk of my character development since I want to focus more on the action in the story. I will continue to write WOOW but it will be a slower pace. Please bear with me and understand. And wish me luck passing math (I am at a D- on the verge of failing. I only have a week left with a test and a final exam. I need to pass or my life is ruined :( )

Thanks guys.

2. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Well, if you've got exams, you'd best give fanfiction writing a rest until you're done. Good luck with that!

As for this character backstories idea, it can only enrich your characters! It could be a good writing exercise for you so that in your main WOOW story, your characters will come out more in your writing.

BB as a sole survivor? Poor thing. Good thing he didn't go on a mad hunt for veageance like BW Depth Charge!

3. Autobot_Wall-E

Thanks Black Oracle!

Here are some more stories. I'll try to get into the Decepticons and what happened to make them old next update. I have changed the main theme of the movie since the song I currently listed as the main theme is pretty boring now that I've listened to it again. Here is the new one: YouTube - Globus - Preliator

It's title is Preliator which is Latin for warrior. It fits and it's a great song. All credit goes to Globus and Immediate Music.

Enjoy the story!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ironhide: I hear that I'm the best captain in the Autobot army. While I can not deny this, I am humbled by this notion. Because I did not have the most righteous beginnings.

I grew up in a rougher section of Iacon during the latter years of my protoform stage. I was a fighter for a self-deemed noble cause: to protect the smaller and weaker bots from the bullies like Apeface and Battletrap. It doesn't surprise me that they went on to ascend the Decepticon ranks as I have with the Autobots.

The problem was, my violence was blind, brutal, and uncontrolled. I started going farther than necessary. I was getting other protos hurt severely, breaking rules, and even got caught hanging one particular "tough guy" from the top of Xaaron Tower.

Law enforcement got fed up and sent me to the hands of the Autobot military. I had heard stories of the endeavors of the Autobots and what they stood for and their leader's valiance. Well, they weren't very nice to trainees.

I was broken from the Autobot boot camp, I regretted all that I had done up to this point.

The years of war were worse. My mentor, Captain Landmine, was the greatest. He was an accomplished warrior and an awesome leader. He had a heart of gold, although this seemed the opposite on the battlefield. But I must say that I am more like him than I ever wanted to be. And I attribute my success to bots like him who helped me rise to this level.

Note: I made it so the Transformers age slower than we do. One year for them is nearly 35 for us (on my time scale). And some locations/landmarks will be made up for story purposes. But Emirate Xaaron is on the Autobot high council so I used his name for a building in Iacon here.

- - - ~ ~ ~ - - -

Rodimus Prime: I'd say that my life is comfortable... possibly too comfortable. I was promoted to Commander status after Optimus began his crusade for finding Megatron. I will never understand what possessed him to want this sort of vengeance, but the fact is, I have his old job.

I discovered my spark mate is my protoform crush Firestar and we have had one sparkling so far: Arcee. She is my most prized bot on the whole planet. She must feel the same about me since she hangs around Autobot HQ so much. She has been part of lots of things from administration to supplies runs to even medical help. Of course I would never let her go off into a dangerous fight, but she does make quite a contribution.

But I can not say that my life is carefree and always fun.

Many in our ranks hold disdain for me, claiming I am trying to "be a replacement" for Optimus and trying to "take over his position" and "run the Autobots totally". I am trying to do no such things. I can not convince any of them it seems.

Plus, the seemingly infinite Decepticon strike forces are breathing down my neck to surrender or they will begin to attack less resistant targets.

I'm not entirely sure what that means, but whatever it is, it can not be allowed to happen. That is why we need to up our energy to stay in this fight until our enemies are run into the ground.

- - - ~ ~ ~ - - -

Hubcap: I like being in the army. Sure it sucks sometimes, but there are some perks. Like all the hot babes around here! And then there's my awesome buddies I get to hang out with on a daily basis. Bee can be a pain with his constantly criticizing my female watching and awesome stories (even if they are a bit stretched), but he's cool. And Seaspray and Gears are my audience, my crowd, my peeps.

And I get to hold loaded weapons. I swapped out my SMG for a sniper as my primary... the transformation looks so sick when I whip it out.

And I can scope with my pistol which is awesome. Of course, I miss probably 75% of the time and when I do hit, it is somewhere not important where I need to shoot again. But who cares, it's still awesome.

I supposed I should settle down and take things more seriously, but why? Especially when I'm still alive and kicking. I'm not afraid of anything... except Bee when he catches me being a perve. I gotta hand it to him though. He may be the reason that I'm still online seeing how many times he's saved my life. And I usually end up getting his in trouble. But living on the edge is so worth it otherwise :cool: ​

4. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Awesome backstories, there! Hubcap kind of made me :lolol , he's one funny and cool character.

5. Autobot_Wall-E

Sorry guys. I've tried to add the update to WOOW (the main story thread) about 9 times now. My computer may in fact be mentally retarted (I don't say that to be degrading to people who actually are retarded). I'll try to get it up sooner or later. Glad you guys are enjoying it and still reading.