Transfomers: Star Defender's Part 1: Secrets in the dark

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by FireStar 2007, Jan 7, 2008.

1. FireStar 2007

FireStar 2007 Active Member

(Hi all well after trying to figure an angle for my new story I decided to go with this hope you enjoy please comment thanks will place a few more things into it later on but for now this is part 1 of a story that will take some time to work throug.)

(After the rescuing of her dad and helping an autobot named Nightstrom Roseanne now learns of what her father really been up to.
    Now it’s up to Roseanne to face her destiny and finally let her mum rest in peace but with evil following her every step can she fight to save her new family.)

Transformers: Star Defender’s Part 1

Secrets in the dark

As Roseanne walked down the pine wooden stairs, into the lounge she looked around. Her dad should have been there usually, he would be in the kitchen with coffee in a mug with a black tie hung lose round his neck shirt hanging out his trousers his shoes on the floor and jacket hanging on the banisters.

Walking into the kitchen and seeing no one Roseanne knew something was right calling out she walked, into the living room the morning newspaper that usually was on the table wasn’t there? Wait the car was gone going into the kitchen no mug’s in the sink no frying pan out, opening the fridge door she looked there was note’s on food’s cook for 1 hour. Walking round she looked at the house it was to quiet.

Running back up stairs she opened her mum and dad’s bedroom door.
    Seeing cupboard door’s open and wardrobe door’s opened she knew that things weren’t right going out the room, she walked into her dad’s study on the computer was a letter with her name on it.

Pulling the letter off the computer she ripped open the envelope and began to read falling into her dad’s chair in front of the computer. Her hand trembling as she read the letter.

Roseanne

I’m sorry to leave you but I have to go away it wont be for long but I have to go. See there is something I have kept secret from you after your mother’s death. I was working on project that could help people but one of the projects went horribly wrong and it had to be destroyed but it never was it was dropped into the arctic ocean if they find out I wrote you this then…

Roseanne stay safe if you have any problems just contact max’s dad if you have any problems I’m sorry I just hope you can forgive me.

“Even in Darkness there will always be light” I will always be with you

Your father

Dropping the letter on to the floor Roseanne went to get dressed she had a few questions to ask max’s dad.

Running down stirs Roseanne grabbed her bag as she placed her hand into her bag to get the house keys she removed her hand quickly a cut had appeared looking into her bag. Pulling out a disk and a letter Roseanne knew she had to speak to max’s dad and find out what was going on.

Outside a green car sat hearing music playing, Roseanne smiled ever since she had been playing music from her room to which Nightstorm would come round the back and talk to her. Nightstrom had picked up on her taste in music much to her dad’s annoyance.

Seeing the young human run out Nightstrom knew something was wrong
    “Hey Roseanne, what we doing to day” said nightstrom as Roseanne ducked into the car.
    “We need to go see max we got some problem’s” said Roseanne placing her bag onto the seat.

As they drove Roseanne pulled out the notebook computer her dad had given her placing the disk into the slot Roseanne watched it load up. Seeing it said a password Roseanne ripped the letter open reading quickly she saw the instructions.

Suddenly a message appeared on the screen and Roseanne knew something was not right.

ROSEANNE IF YOU ARE READING THIS IT MEANS I AM IN TROUBLE OR WORSE DEAD. READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY CAREFULLY.

BECAUSE THE AUTOBOTS HAVE BEEN HERE FIGHTING A WAR WELL THEIR WAR IN OUR WORLD. THE GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH AMERICA CREATED A FAIL-SAFE.

THIS FAIL-SAFE WOULD DESTROY ANYTHING THAT WAS ALIEN OR WELL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES SINCE THEN NO THREAT HAS BEEN SHOWEN UNTIL NOW.

ROSEANNE YOU CAN NOW HOLD A KEY THAT IS IN YOUR NEACKLACE. THIS IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD KILL FOR
    BE WARNED TRUST ONLY THAT ARE CLOSE TO YOUR HEART.

BE WARNED THEIR WAR IS ABOUT TO TAKE A TURN FOR THE WORSE.

YOUR FATHER

As they pulled up to max’s house Roseanne jumped out the car as Nightstrom had followed behind. Knocking a young man opened the door smiling he spoke to her.
    “Roseanne what you doing here” said max smiling at her and waving her inside
    “Max I need to speak to your dad it urgent and top secreat,”she said looking at him.

Hearing footstep’s Roseanne looked at the door where the kitchen was walking she saw max’s dad. Hearing some one he looked up and sighed seeing her drop the letter and the disk. His face went from pale too deadly white.

“Where’s my dad or better yet what’s this big secret that you and him have kept all these years” said Roseanne looking at max’s dad

“Roseanne what ever your father has given you-” said max’s dad suddenly Roseanne spoke over him.

“Look I don’t care what the hell is going on and I am not in the mood for silly stories, my dad is gone missing I been given a disk and my father has been keeping secrets from me” said Roseanne looking to both of them.

“I think it’s time I told you both the truth and Roseanne you have more right than anyone no more lie’s nor more secret’s none will be hidden in the dark” said max’s dad.

At the same time a black car was pulling away from the Thames River. Inside the car a voice spoke
    “Is it taken care off,” said the voice
    “Yes sir phase 2 is about to begin,” said another voice
    “Good now we go after the girl and end this war” said the first voice.