Transfan2405

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by CURAMEN, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    I just completed an awesome transaction with a very TRUSTWORTHY forum member.

We worked out a trade, communication was timely and consistent, everything was exactly as described, items were securely packed and shipping was fast!

Without a doubt, I can highly recommend doing business with Transfan2405 to other forum members.

Thanks again for the awesome deal on MP Megs, the Upgrade Kit and FE BB and Arcee! :thumb 

[​IMG]

2. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

Just received the following from Transfan2405:
    [​IMG]

Like what everything Curamen above have stated, Transfan2405 is a reputable and trustworthy member. I was extremely skeptic at first since she was new to the boards and literally had no feedback, but now that's history. Transfan2405 is very patient, friendly and consistent communication, as well as extremely fast shipping. A great asset to the tfwboards and to the overall Transformers community. Highly recommended and I would not hesitate to deal with this individual again. Thanks again!

3. RAVAGEversion1

RAVAGEversion1 Well-Known Member

Great new member! Frequent communication and fast shipping! Would definitely buy from again! Thanks!

4. King0722

King0722 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Absolutely highly recommended! I just had the best transaction with Transfan2405 and I am absolutely going to go back and throw more money at this wonderful new member to our boards!

5. CURAMEN

News Credits:
    We worked out another trade and once again everything was top notch from start to finish!

It's always great to deal with someone that is very TRUSTWORTHY, has excellent communication and FAST shipping.

Transfan2405 is quickly becoming an asset to our community! :thumb 

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Pretty much echoing the responses of others on here, as Transfan2405 sold me some Beast Wars at a good price that I've been after for quite a while now. She even sent me pictures without my asking & kept in touch more frequently than most, all of which I believe was done so from a tiny phone screen instead of from the comfort of a computer. The stuff was sent right away, parts were packed separately in a bag to avoid getting lost in the shuffle, and 2 of em look like they were straight outa their bubbles or barely played with (if at all), which is something I really wasn't expecting for loose stuff this old. So yeah, not sure what else to say here except that it was an overall positive experience, and that I wouldn't let the low post count or whatever steer you away :) 

+rep, and I'll gladly approach again when my wallet allows.

7. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Got Transmetal Rampage and Transmetal 2 Dinobot from her, and to be honest...she didn't tell me of their actual condition.

I took a look at what she sent me, and honestly, I'm rather disappointed. She didn't tell me that some of Dinobot's limbs were really loose, and Rampage has been customized with what I can only assume is a silver sharpie. Not to mention that the non-missile gun he has isn't the one that TFU.info mentions, but rather a custom. If you want to do business with this person, ask about the actual condition of the toy and ask for photos BEFORE you buy from her. I had to learn that the hard way, and hopefully I get a refund from her.

8. Transfan2405

Transfan2405 Banned

Sorry for the problems Eric I will do everything in my power to make things right either a full refund or replacement of the figures. I didn't know the Rampage had been customized and dinos limbs were loose again I will do everything to make it right.

9. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    I've sent the the toys back. Once they return, I'm sure you'll follow through. Technically, I have myself to blame as well, since I didn't ask for pics. I'm sure things will work out in the end. Crap happens. :) 

10. jtscribe

jtscribe Well-Known Member

Dang it! He made me such a great deal on Masterpiece Skywarp that I have to find the other two Seekers! :D 

11. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 The Reeled Robot

Completed a sale, and an absolute pleasure to sell to. Being new, she put half up front, and the other half when I provided my feedback. Knew exactly what she wanted, and was friendly in all our communications, and was fast and fair with paying, hope to hear from her again.

12. superkamiguru

superkamiguru Well-Known Member

Would definetly trade with this person again. No breakdown in communication. Everything arrived on time and intact.

13. Mr. E2U

Mr. E2U Seeker

Highly reccommended buyer ....great communication...fas t payment, and overall...true "Spark". What we all should hope for in a buyer...thanks "Sparky"!

14. CURAMEN

News Credits:
    Always an awesome transaction with Transfan2405. :rock 

Excellent communication, awesome prices and fast shipping!

I can highly recommend doing business with Transfan2405 to other forum members.

15. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:
    AMAZING TRANSACTION! Great Buyer!! Hope to do business with again! thanks :) 

16. TFfanmaiku

TFfanmaiku The robot and brony guy!

Had an issue but he made it right, thanx man, will do more transactions with him again!

17. crewboy7

crewboy7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bought some parts from her, no problem at all. A pleasure to deal with. :) 

18. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Great member to deal with! Would gladly sell to them again!

19. gawddammit

gawddammit Rocketchoochoo

News Credits:
    Awesome seller. We made a great deal, and I got my BW Megatron ridiculously fast (it shipped on Friday, I got it on Monday). Item was better than described. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks!

20. archieboy

archieboy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sold Transfan2405 a TF Prime FE Bulkhead. She's definitely a recommended buyer: she paid promptly and communicated very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.