Tranformers:Animated Fans wait episode on their Air date.

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Spiderus Prime, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I never watch some episodes before their air dates some of your go head, and watch it you can see it. I not because I like to spoiled, but not knowing, and That why I waitng to see the episode on TV.

2. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    at this rate, we'll be seeing the season finale before you get to see Five Servos of Doom.

I don't know how you can wait to watch just one episode a week knowing that more episodes are available to you very easily. Being a fan of the show myself, I'd want to watch each new episode as soon as they were made available to me. Season three isn't even announced to be shown in my country but I plan to watch every episode on youtube as soon as they become available and watch it again when it eventually gets shown here just to add myself to the viewing figures.

What kind of fan are you if you're prepared to wait even when you don't have to?

3. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    yeah, no, while i agree with your philosophy there spiderus, down under we have to wait a lot longer for the episodes to be aired on CN, even longer for free to air, so i take every chance i get to watch new episodes online. i do watch them when they're aired, so it kinda balances out, and i give the show mad props whenever a ratings thing comes up, so it kinda balances out

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm going to continue to watch them when they pop up on youtube, but I'm still going to get up and watch them when they air on Saturday mornings. I also watch the older episodes in the mornings every once in a while. Basically whenever I happen to be up that early.

5. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

For me it's either:

-Record the episode on my shitty DVD recorder (since if I'm going in to work early on saturdays I won't have time to watch it, and if I'm going in later on saturdays there's no way in hell I'm gonna be up early enough to see it) with pretty not-so-great picture quality and have to deal with fast forwarding through commercials (which, on my DVD recorder, isn't very smooth when going fast)

or

-Watch it on YouTube with no commercials and no hassle.

Besides, Animated is like a drug, I need my fix. It's like when I get a new season of a show on DVD, knowing that it'll be several months before the next season is released, but I still go crazy and watch it all very quickly =P

6. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    Well I live in Ireland and theres no sign of season 3 heading our way anytime soon so gotta watch them online.

7. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In Australia, Season 2 was finished before we got ANY of Season 1.

I'll watch the eps on Youtube kthx.

8. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    Exactly. I would like to be honest and watch them properly but to do that I'd have to wait nearly a year!

9. Snowcat

Snowcat RIP Hidehito Ueda

Incorrect. Both seasons were shown with no break between them. I know, because I watched it whenever I could get up in time. I think it was around august, last year.

10. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    if I want to see everything revealed for myself, I have to watch them in advance, otherwise some random idiot will mention spoilers from the leaked episodes in topics all over the board and ruin it for me. there are spoilers and screenshots of tomorrow's episode all over the board already.

11. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

I have no problem watching it online, seeing as I live in Europe, and don't get access to canadian or american channels.
    Also, I watch it in german too as soon as it airs there.

12. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    No. Why would I wait a week when i can see it now? I don't live in a nielsen home so they're not tracking what I watch. Also, I'm still TiVo-ing the episodes so I can watch them again anyway.

13. inferno4565

inferno4565 Master of Mudkips

Hate to say, but each episode so far has left me wanting more and more, so I go nuts when an episode is leak. Won't be surprised if tomorrow or Sunday we get the next episode.

14. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We've waited too long for Season Three anyway. Besides, I'd really rather sleep in on Saturday morning. That being said, I will continue to watch the episodes as they air online. It's just seems easier that way.

15. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    Sorry, can't stop myself. And I wouldn't be able to bear everyone running around the boards with spoilers on the mind, that I don't know. I'd probably hear enough tidbits to have them spoiled anyway. As an engrossed fan, I'm watching them as soon as I can.

It is a little sad that something we've waited months for and is going to end after this is going to be swallowed up in such a short time, but there's the Movie coming out. If it wasn't for that, I might savor Animated a bit more than I already do.

16. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'll watch whatever eps leak. I have no problem with it as I have missed it on tv everytime since they changed the air time and no repeats. I loved when it was on at 10 on saturday and sunday, I would watch it both times and record it. Plus I buy the dvds as soon as they are released so my concience is clear. I am giving my support and money to them anyway.

17. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Sure, I watch 'em on YouTube. I also have my DVR set to record the eps as they come so I have them archived. I'm waiting for season 3 to hit DVD (if it does) so I can buy the entire series in one trip. I want to support this show to the max.

18. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
  19. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    There's little chance of me seeing them on tv. I haven't seen a single episode.

I wait for Dark Prime's torrent. They are good quality, and I don't like how fast episodes have been turning up on youtube.

At the rate we're going the season isn't going to last very long at all, and then it'll be out of the way for the movie and forgotten about. I want to digest it slowly.

20. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    The torrents make your viewership not matter though. So your viewage of the show and 'support' is being ignored as no mattering by the people who pay for the show, and support it through ad revenue. Instead of using those, why not use the actual ways to watch on your own time that do matter?