Tranfomrmers Generation 1: What Really Happened.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SwerveGears, Feb 3, 2011.

1. SwerveGears

SwerveGears Autonomous Robot

News Credits:
    With all of these G1 continuity's which one is the real one? Despite the title, it's not this one. Not yet, anyways. But, a good story to read on our iPad's or Kindle's, curled up by the fireplace is always fun. So to start of the story, we go back to the dawn of the great war itself, and end beyond Beast Machines. PM me with ideas before you start typing, and when everything is sorted out, a master piece story shall emerge. Happy Creating!

SwerveGears

2. SwerveGears

News Credits:
    Prologue: The Begining Of Cybertron

While many believe my brother and I are cosmic entities, they must know our origin was greatly exaggerated. How do I know?
    Because I am Primus. Father of theCybertronians.
    My story starts on a moon named Protos. On this moon, a mad scientist, very much resembling a fish-like monkey worked with his assistant. His name was Primacron, and he was abbout to achieve a very extraordinary feat. An artificial planet, and a moon to orbit them.
    And they were alive.
    You see, when you spend time on a moon for an indefinite amount of time, and have not left since 23 of your Earth years, you want something more. So Primacron began inventing.
    First came the Quintesons.

3. SwerveGears

News Credits:
    Prologue: The Begining Of Cybertron

Originally, they were five twisted but brilliant genius's. In a freak accident, five became one. One became five. Five became many. And soon, Primacron was forced to shut down the reproductive feature on his creations. But by then, the population density of Protos had increased greatly. And thus was the birth of Project Cybertron.
    When the project was nearing completion, Primacron worried the Quintessons might destroy his greatest creation. He had gone to great lengths to make it as real a planet as could be. He had brought plantlife, animals, even protozoa from his home planet for Cybertron. So he created Unicron as a failsafe in case the Quintessons started to damage his precious creation. But as a failsafe against Unicron, I was created should Unicron should turn away from preservation. A very wise choice.
    It was not long before the Quintssons felt they could do whatever they pleased on their new world. They paved over the grasses, killed all of the animals, and created robot servants to pamper themselves. Thus, Unicron was activated.
    Unicron burned down the cities, kidnapped the Quintesson spawn, and killed the Quintesson High Council Supreme. But soon Unicron gained an obsession to destroy.
    Starting with Primacron.