Trainbots Transformers Identity

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rodimus, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

I've never been all too familiar with the Trainbots because they're Japanese incarnations and sadly I do not speak the language. Can you guys help me to learn who is who of the Trainbot group? Correct me if I'm wrong...

[​IMG]

Name them from < - left to right ->. Tell me if this is wrong or right.

Starting from the left...
    Kaen, Yukikaze (standing behind Daniel and Wheelie), Shōki, Getsui, Seizan (yellow one behind Magnus), and Suiken (green one behind Ultra Magnus).

Is that correct or did I make a mistake in their identities?

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You've got 'em right! Here's the TFWiki article on the Trainbots so you can learn more - bit lacking in pictures at the minute, though!

3. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Raiden (The Trainbots) are still the greatest Autobot Combiner. This is coming from a guy who thought they were Decepticons!

4. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

Thanks guys. I was beginning to organize ideas for the next Headmasters episode dub (The terror of the six shadows) so I just wanted to make sure I had my information correct. It will be Raiden's first episode that he speaks.

Who are your favorite characters of the Trainbots, and what is it that you like about them?