Trailer?? Whose going to see Bond??

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PrimePower04, Nov 13, 2008.

1. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

I might go watch bond to see if the transformers trailer will be played....Anyone else going and IF you are let us no here if the trailer for transformers is shown?

2. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I don't care cause bond is mother f**kin awsoooommmmeeeeeeeeeee!!!

3. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Being a brit i've seen it already... and i can say it's definately worth seeing with or without any ROTF trailer....

It's looking very unlikely that there will be any ROTF trailer with Bond.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They would have already said something, like Star Trek's folks did.

5. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

...I'd hate to say it but we might have to sit through twilight to see the tf trailer.

6. PrimePower04

I just son't understand what they are doing...I don't even know what twilight is...there is no way I am going to that movie and if I do its because I couldnt resist seeing the TF trailer on the big screen. We are 6-7 months from its release and have seen nothing...There has been huge movie (The DARK Knight) which would have been great for a intro trailer, get people talking besides us die hards...I am pissed on how everything about this film is so top secret..Earlier ORci and others stated that the marketing push would begin in november and we still have seen nothing!

7. ekocher

ekocher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its not on bond my bro works at a theater and gives me the trailer lists

8. PrimePower04

do you know what film?

9. krade

krade Well-Known Member

if they're was trailer with bond,it would have been release 2 days ago on the internet,it's always this way with major release

10. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    There is no ROTF trailer with Bond, only the Star Trek one. If and when the trailer comes or is announced, TFW will have the details on the front page. I don't see a trailer of any type being posted till at least Christmas time at the earliest but I'm not seeing one till much later.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  11. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Dude, it's STILL November. There's no rule stating that a movie trailer must come out 6 months or more BEFORE the movie is released to theaters. Some do it, some don't.

I know one thing, I'm not paying for ANY friggin' movie, just to sit through a few opening credits to see a 1 minute (or less) TF2 teaser trailer that will end up on Youtube within a week. You make them out to be crazy for not releasing a trailer at this point, yet you don't think paying for a movie to see a TRAILER is crazy? lol

12. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    but why are they leaving it so late to start bringing out trailers... hell anything?

13. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't think its being late at all, I mean have any trailers come out for next years summer movie season yet?

14. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    'Late'? It's still 7 months away, there's plenty of time to start promoting RotF.

15. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:

Again more here say..

How about IF you know when the trailer is being played tell us

Sorry for the tone but I've grown an increasingly low tolerance for here-say on these boards for the past 4 days

16. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Lighten up dude. The thread was asking if the TF trailer would be attached to the Bond movie. Because his brother works at a theater, he knows the answer to that question and gave it.

So we can't answer a question unless we have the answer you want to hear?

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm going to try and get out to the Bond movie, as both my father and I are big Bond fans, but the possibility of a TF trailer is no where near on my list of reasons for going. Though if there is one, it'll just make the experience of going a little bit better than it already will be. I don't have class tomorrow, and my father doesn't have to work either, so we may be able to go out and see it. We shouldn't , theoretically, have a hard time getting seats in the middle of the day.

18. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Maybe you're right, I've been toggling through a few threads on the topic of news for ROTF and it's been eating away at me because of the fan-made "it's the real thing" fakes. It angers me because I have high hopes for this movie and I would enjoy seeing REAL ROTF information instead of the campaigns that have been missinforming us for a while now.

I think I need to chill, but yea I really want to find out when the trailer or posters will come out..maybe they are following in the steps of the first movie debut, makeing the teaser trailer on a central site....god the anticipation is killing me and we still have 8 months

19. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Dang you and your logic! :D 

People need to chill. Never seen a bunch of "adults" get their panties in a wad over a freakin movie based on a bunch of freakin toys. Chill out. If the TF movie isn't one you like, will the world end? Nope.

20. newguy

newguy i

the first tf trailer is going to be in the startrek movie right?????? but yeah im seeing bond. i own all the video games except the new one. Im gettin that and resistance 2 for x-mas and maybe world tour