Trailer Park Boys (2001 TV Series)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TrueNomadSkies, Dec 13, 2011.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    So as the title might suggest, Trailer Park Boys is basically a mocumentary about less than intelligent people who live in & around a trailer park, getting themselves into shit with drugs, money & liquor. This is easily one of my favorite shows (shit's brilliant hah), and it's kind of hard to believe that it's already 10 years old now.

The main trio consists of Ricky, Julian & Bubbles, but you'll probably recognize Johnathan Torrens as J-Roc (aka, dude from Johnovision), as well as John Dunsworth as Mr Leahy (if you watch Haven anyway). The plot if you wanna call it that might seem stupid, but the characters develop like a legit drama, and it's something I'll never forget.

Has anyone else seen this? If not, then I definitely recommend that you do, especially if you're down for some down home cursing. :lol 

2. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

"Knock knock?"

"Who's there, Rick?"

"Mister stupidy head who's fuckin' pissin' me off right now and by the way your fish sticks suck fo fuck off!"

:lolol 

3. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I'm aware I might come across as an asshole with this, but Trailer Park Boys was about one of the worse fucking television shows I have ever had the misfortune to watch. It's demise was long overdue when it occured and its medicority could not overstated.

4. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Hahahaha, those Conky episodes were great.

Also to Gordon, it's all good. Like most everything else, this show isn't gonna appeal to everyone, especially given its well... emphasis on stupidity. I just think it was done very well in pretty much every aspect so I brought up a topic. However since I'm here, I will mention that for me anyway, I thought it got a lot better after the 1st season, mostly in regards to the production quality & people getting into their roles better. I guess that's the case with many shows, but yeah.

5. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I just got into this series. Watched one of the movies on one of the pay-channels, and at first thought it was beyond dumb, but just got funnier for its stupidity. Then found the series on Netflix. Crazy stuff.

Love the feud between Lehey and Ricky. Bubbles is fantastic.

one of my favorite quotes.

"Randy just doesn't understand. I mean I love him dearly, but I hate Ricky more. I just don't want to have to put up with that prick for the rest of my life. You know, he grew up as a little shit-spark from the old shit-flint. And then he turned into a shit-bonfire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance, he turned into a raging shit-firestorm. If I get to be married to Barb i'll have total control of Sunnyvale, and then I can unleash a shitnami tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and extinguish his shit-flames forever. And with any luck, he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shit-waves."

6. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

Just like shit-moths growing from shitipillars. :lolol 

7. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    It's because of this show that I make shit analogies in my every day life, and not even intentionally either.

Guess it doesn't help that I hung out with a guy named Ricky in highschool & now have a friend who talks like him on a semi regular basis (who also kinda looks like him too)