Trailer for 20th Ann. Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thyvipera, Oct 23, 2007.

1. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

Hey everyone,

I've been wanting to get a trailer for my 20th ann. prime lately. I'm def. not going to pay the price that they are going for right now. So I figured that I would be better off buying a trailer for him.

Can anyone give any advice on this? Does anyone know somewhere that sells them that work for a 20th ann. prime?

I'm debating buying this on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-SEMI-TRUCK-DR...goryZ223QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not positive that the dimensions will work, but I think they'll be pretty close.

Any insight would be great, thanks.

2. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

I bought one at TRU that fit almost perfectly. I cant remember the manufacturer but it came in an open front red box and came in all sorts of styles/colors and with different cabs. I think it cost 15 bucks

3. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    That listing is for $25...the trailer can be had many places for about half that and without shipping charges. check the 'customs and kitbashes' thread somebody posted one they got that looked awesome and was less than $20, and they told you exactly what is was and how to get it.

Edit: ok my bad, it was $40, but here's the link, and it contains the link further down for the trailer website, post #2, but the point is he was using a 1/32 scale, same as your ebay version, and he shows it alongside a real Prime trailer for reference.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=152939