Trading with mini-cons is suspect Transmetal003 prime example

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by ang3l3s, Nov 5, 2011.

1. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Trading with mini-cons is suspect!!

TRADERS BEWARE!!!!

Shipped his stuff out and sent him the tracking #, he then replies that it is too expensive to ship and he will either send back my figure or pay me for it. He states $100 to ship 3 leader figures when i got my brave maximus shipped for $40. Then he says the trade is not worth it for him and that he can get my figure cheaper on ebay and that his figures are woth more which is the total opposite as i checked ebay. Then he says he is going ot ship out as he found a deal for shipping??? Guess what .. no response and i know he has been on-line. Now he states on his profile he is going off- line for a bit. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY!!!!

He states he can only be contacted via this e-mail addy??shin_akuma3@yahoo.com

So he can get e-mails but can't go on the forums after he has done a few deals and screwed people???

Not too long ago i got screwed by bruticus max like a bunch of other members. So i'm wondering if it is till safe to do business in the community via internet???

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Wrong board?

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Never ship first. I gladly deal with people that lack feedback, I just make sure to cover my ass.

4. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

He had feedback and has traded before. Someone has to ship 1st and like i said he had good feedback but since he only joined in June i should have made him ship first.