Traders and buyers beware

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ang3l3s, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Transmetal003 has made a new account as well he has 3 user names on ebay so pls be careful when doing trades or puchasing via paypal as gift.

I recently did a trade with this guy who is now currently banned, i sent him my Takara mp rodimus and he never sent me nothing but empty promises and lame excuses.

If you are looking to contact him here is his info as i have been contcted by 5 other members on TFW who have lost money to this asshole.

Current address:

Frank Gatto
    414 East Dr.
    East Alton, IL 62024

Previous address:

Frank Gatto
    233 Longfellow Ave.
    Alton, IL 62002

Phone number 618-973-5518 Frank

Emails:

[email protected] (you already have this one, I'm sure)

[email protected] (he PayPal'd me from this email addy under the name "Stephanie Jerasa")

[email protected] (another of his GF's email addies, I think)

eBay username:

power_puff522

Photbucket profile:

shin_akuma3's Public Profile on Photobucket.com

And here is his last e-mail to me.(What a classy intelligent guy)
    Oh NO NO NO!!! please dont tell anyone about me OHH NOOOOO!!! what ever will I do lmfao..loser.

You think I actualy give me real name or addressOh no you have my cusions name and address along with his wifes. OH MY GAWD NOOOOOSSSSS what will I do. How little you know. I never NEVER give my real name or home address. And a phone number is easy to change jerky boy lol. Yes you won OH NOSSS as for ebay I have 3 ebay accounts so go a head mess up my newest one I could care less.

You lose asshole now again please go sit and spin on your loss fuck ****. LMAO Im gonna lmfao allll the way to the bank with the Money ive made ha hahahahhaa..FUCK YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!! Now you shall be marked as SPAM and I will never ever read another message from your retarted ass ever again, OH and BY THE WAY Im already BACK ON tfw with a new IP Address and name and so on..lol loser.

2. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey man, I understand warning people but your not supposed to post personal pm's or emails....just saying.

But thanks for the heads up

3. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ebay thread and off-site drama like that PM should stay from it's site of origin as the rules of these boards state.

4. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't care how big of a douche this guy is, homophobic slurrs are always uncalled for.

Normally I'd agree, but this line makes it pretty damn relevent:

5. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

Wow man sorry you had such a bad experience! Tell ya what, swing by n pick me up n we can go pay him a visit lol! Really tho, you need to listen to the two guys ahead of me and watch how you handle this info! I'm really surprised the mods haven't chewed your ass off. Anyway, the guy's an idiot. Either that is his real info and he's desperately trying to throw you off with his reaction or he really is throwing his fam/peeps under the bus which is pretty lousy too!

6. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    If this is correct, then we're all screwed.

7. Tracer

Tracer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the warning.

8. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
  9. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

You are absoloutly right, i apologize and changed it.

As for personal info, have a little empathy here guys, i have been contacted by 4 other members who could not contact him any other way but through here so giving someone a little hell for stealing your money ain't as bad as getting robbed!!! One guy was out $480 and had no idea how to correct the situation. This is more than a forum but a community and if someone got screwed by someone on here by such a degree i would like to be aware and give support not critcize the way they are handling it.

As for the ebay stuff we all shop for our goodies on ebay so it is related and he has 3 different accounts so now you are aware.

Think about it guys, if i didn't put this info up and you were doing a trade you have the addresses from this douche to avoid. You could be doing a trade right now and not know it's him because he has a new account but at least you have the info.

Knowledge is power.

10. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    That name looks familiar. I think I actually sold him some stuff before.

11. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Ew, no thanks. This guy won't be hard to find, I'll tell you that.

12. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the info, ignoring any trader/seller that lives within a 30 mile radius of Alton, Illinois .....

Sorry for your loss, doing straight trades is hard sometimes. I got screwed over once with a trade. Thats why I only try to do trades with people who have a high feedback, maybe high post count, and mods. Always pay with GOODS, unless you can trust the seller and dealt with them before.

13. Ironhidebot

Ironhidebot Wrecker

Sorry to hear about that, I just joined, but now I know not to trade with anyone that I can't trust, or that i'm absolutely sure is a credible trader, thanks for the heads up :thumb 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.