TRADE: KO FP Shadow Commander Kit for ..............

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by robowarrior, Jan 29, 2012.

1. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/324309-robowarrior.html

These items:
    1.Crazy Devy Hands and Magna Laser Gun for G1 Devastator
    2.Crazy Devy Forearms for G1 Original Devastator (Not KO)
    3.Crazy Devy Cement Barrel and Waist Swivel Plate for G1 Devastator

OR

1. FP KO DIA Commander Kit

If you have any these items, I would be glad to trade with ya. I have a perfect feedback here as a buyer and seller. Please help me out as I prefer to trade at the moment and not buy.

As far as Shadow Commander kit, he is MIB, I got this as a trade but prior to the trade I had bought one via ebay so that left me 2. The kit is complete with the sword and everything you need to build. Remember this is a KO so be aware of small QC issues which I know a lot of you are aware of but overall, this thing is fantastic! You can see a pic of my set below as well.

I also have a few classic items that we can trade if you feel the Shadow Commander is insufficent, but I am willing to include in the trade extras for it.

I prefer to do trades in the US only! Due to shipping costs. If you don't have feedback here, I'd expect for you to ship items first. Also have a sales thread if you want anything from there, I can throw it in the trade as well. Let me know people.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pic of mines for reference, this is not the one for sale!

[​IMG]

2. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Bump... I was hoping this would be gone by now but all this TF Prime rant is not helping! hahaha. :D 

3. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    bump