Trade: Have MOSC Classics Magnus skywarp want MP Grimlock pics included

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by avc-prime, Apr 1, 2011.

1. avc-prime

avc-prime Well-Known Member

Well title says it all I am interested in the takara or Toys R us MP grimlock MOSc or open as long as its complete. (Takara preffered) I have a brand new MOSC Classics Magnus and skywrap. It seems the takara ones comes with more extras.

Post here if my box is full.

Pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. omega145

omega145 Autobot

Ebay:
    I would trade a TRU MP Grimlock for this. Let me know.

3. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Hey, it seemed like a lot of people posted in your last thread with this item (bc u asked them to post in it) with Grimlock, and, people that I particularly know are good B/S/Ters.

I don't know why you made a new thread since that one just went up yesterday, and it doesn't really matter, but hopefully you've taken a look at some of those people who offered Grimlock in the last thread, bc your trade would be done ASAP.

4. avc-prime

avc-prime Well-Known Member

well the reason for the new thread is because I thought the MP and USA version included the same items, but it seems the takara version is the better deal. I already ask the mods to delete the other thread. If no one wants to trade the Takara Mp version then I'll either buy it on ebay, or see if I want the USA version.

5. escutler

escutler Decepticon Air Commander

News Credits:
    TJ is right. Many people posted in the thread that they would trade with you for it. I was the first one who responded, as a matter of fact. Some even said that they had the Takara one to trade. Why aren't you considering those people first? I'm confused. Do you want to do the trade or not?

6. Whovian Zorker

Whovian Zorker Well-Known Member

And I was the first person offering one MISB, if that matters. ;) 

Technically, I only see one person mentioning the Takara version, and that's someone in... (click eBay link...click eBay ID...) the Philippines. Maybe avc-p doesn't want to do an international trade.

At any rate, since he's not interested the American release, I'll back out of the conversation now and look elsewhere. :)