Trade: Botcon Bagged Set for At-Show Exclusives?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by WhiteMocha, Apr 3, 2008.

1. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

With Botcon only a few weeks away, I figured it was worth posting this long-shot proposition. Is anyone attending the 'Con interested in trading the attendee-exclusive figures for a bagged set of figures? I'm not able to attend, but I did manage to order the Iacon package and bagged set online.

Of course, in most years this wouldn't make any sense... but I figured since the box sets sold out early this year, there might be someone interested in a trade like this.

So just to be totally clear, I'll be getting bagged versions of:

-Optimus Prime
    -Goldbug
    -Jazz
    -Grimlock
    -Starscream
    -Razorclaw

And I'm interested in trading them for:

-Megatron
    -Rodimus
    -Sideswipe
    -Blurr
    -Rampage
    -Divebomb
    -Ricochet

If this seems like a totally unrealistic, unreasonable offer, please let me know. It could be that this isn't really a fair trade, and I'm certainly not looking to short change anyone. But if anyone is interested, let me know! Thanks all!

2. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Are you interested in a Botcon Cyclonus?

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lot depends on Megatron...but yeah, I'm going with "unrealistic, unreasonable offer."

4. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Fair enough, thanks for the response. :)  That's sort of what I figured, since Megatron will be a large and likely a very popular figure. I've already braced myself for buying the attendee figures on eBay, but I figured I would throw this out there nonetheless.

Oh, and General Magnus, thanks for the offer of the Botcon Cyclonus. I'm afraid I'm gonna pass on that one, though... really I'm just looking for the 2008 figures at this point.

Anyway, thanks again, guys. I'll just let this thread sink off the page.... :)