Tracking Your Collection

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Dex17113, May 5, 2011.

1. Dex17113

Dex17113 Well-Known Member

Hey All,

Not sure if this has been posted before or not.

I was accidently introduced to this website recently: Collector-ActionFigures: For Action Figure Collectors to Buy, Sell, Manage, and Value Their Collection

So after checking it out I decided to give it a go. So far, it's been a real help. It enables you to catalogue your collection, sends you monthly reports on its value, etc. I'm in the process of checking with my insurance agent to see if this will work for valuation and insurance purposes. He says he would like to see one of the reports but, from the sounds of it, thought it would be suitable.

Figured I'd share the love....in the event anybody was interested in this type of thing.

Dex

2. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    I wonder if they either hired whoever designed iOffer or just ripped them off. What is it with people designing websites these days? Huge space-wasting widgets, ads right in the middle of everything, and JavaScript that constantly pops up compiler/syntax errors unless you suppress them! Not just picking on these guys either...iOffer is awful and I thought SHMAX was pretty clunky/cluttered when it was new a couple years ago too. I really ought to just finish _my_ damned program one of these days...

3. Dex17113

Dex17113 Well-Known Member

I actually bought the annual subscription...so I don't have any adds. Without them the site works great. What I like about it is the ability to just print off my collection stuff in order to update my insurance.

4. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Shmax has really tightened their screws in the last year or so. It used to be slow and cumbersome, but it's pretty user friendly now.