Trabsformers animated season 4

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by supernova222, Dec 6, 2011.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    now i know that they were cinsidering doing a season 4 for TFA and it never came through but i wondered what it would have been like

i do know some of the plot points that were planned

1. megatron escapes from jail and becomes a triple changer
    2. ultra magnus dies
    3. power master upgrades
    4. sentinal plans to invade earth to stop megatron with the allspark fragments
    5. optimus' group stay on earth to oppose sentinal
    6. jazz replaces prowl and ironhide(with a movie looking earth mode) replaces bulhead on prime's team

those are petty cool, what are some cool plot points you would want to see if there was Season 4

mine are...
    -starscream resurected
    -soundwave returns as a major antagonist
    -sari becomes a full transformer
    -blackarachnia and waspinator return with a technorganic militia(terrorsaur, scorponok, inferno, tarantulas)
    -a forbidden romance between slipstream and bulkhead(thought it would be cool after seeing their little struggle in season 2 finale)
    -Devastator!
    -supporting good guys(dinobots, arcee, wheeljack, cliffjumper, wreck-gar, rodimus prime)

2. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

The major thing I don't understand about Tformers Animated is why Tformers Prime and Tformers Animated couldn't peacefully coexist on television at the same time? Neither crosses over in deliterious ways to contradict the other, and because the animation aesthetic is so different on each program, I doubt kids would be confused as to which toy they should buy when they are with mom at the local big box store. Are there any other reasons why Hasbro would be remiss to have both on the air at the same time? Instead we get Rescue Bots, and pardon me for pre-emptively smashing this show, but kids deserve better. Why not Animated instead of Rescue Bots? Hasbro marketing is quoted as saying "Big boy brands for little boy hands", but I doubt Rescue Bots is 1/5 of the intelligence, heart, and soul that Animated represents.

The reason I say this is because each show has its own incredible strengths, and there is no reason why Animated needed to die in order for Prime to rise.

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    The way I heard it, Megatron's Trple-changing upgrade was going to be though finding Shockwave's lab, where Blitzwing was created.

4. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i feel that if prime and animated co existed, young kids would pick animated and older audiences would choose prime

5. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i'm pretty sure blackarachnia gave blizwing his abilities

6. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    - Optimus and his group a labeled as outlaws by Sentinal and a bounty is placed on their heads.

- A group of amateur Autobot bounty hunters called the "Hot Rod Patrol", lead by Big Daddy, go after them.

- Big Daddy is voiced by Mr. T

7. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I know, it's entirely possible I misunderstood, or maybe this was something that was changed, or maybe there was more to it.

The important part was that Megatron was going to find the facility where Blitzwing was made, supposedly.

8. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    call me a 28 year old kid then.

9. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Yeah, according to information in the Allspark Almanac II, the episode where Megatron would gain his triple-changer mode would've delved into Blackarachnia's early days with the 'cons, and her creation/modification of Blitzwing into a triple-changer.

Personally, I just want to see if they had planned on following up on the 'cut' scene from Endgame Pt. II, where Slipstream arrived and revived Starscream using part of her own Allspark fragment.

10. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Animated was a CN show. After the HUB was introduced anything Transformers suddenly became part of a rival network, which generally means CN will do everything in their power to ignore the show. Due to contracts and such, said shows are usually killed.

Super Hero Squad suffered the same fate when Marvel joined with Disney.

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Because they broadcast on and are produced by rival channels?

12. RatTrap1985

RatTrap1985 Under your rolls of fat

Does anyone else get seriously depressed when we hear about what might have been with the show? Its such a downer.

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    You seem to assume that Prime had something to do with the canning of Animated. It did not. The reason they created Prime, is because they couldn't continue Animated anymore, and they needed a Transformers related show for the HUB. Cartoon Network partially owning the rights to Animated was one of the major reasons for it's cancellation. It's also why season three hasn't made it to DVD. Seems odd, but Hasbro can't do anything with Animated without having Cartoon Network involved. With the way they split up, and with Hasbro creating the HUB, CN isn't likely to agree to anything for quite some time, if ever.

14. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    You forgot Unicron.

15. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

megatron turn into galavatron
    starscream killed by galavtron

16. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This. I do feel sorry that Animated is gone too. I really do because it was the main reason of how I really got back into the Transformers franchise again after all these years in the first place. But it's time to move on and from the looks of it Hasbro seems to understand why we love it so much and have many aspects of the show in Transformers Prime!:) 

17. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    Not in Animated. Go watch the '86 Film for that.

18. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    - I don't know about an invasion of Earth, but Sentinel did plan to use the reconstituted Allspark to stop Megatron, and Prowl's ghost has to warn Optimus of the consequences by using the bodies of Allspark Shard Created bots as "hosts".

-There was also an episode where the Constructicons were supposed to fight with the Decepticons over the Energon deposits all around Detroit. Possibility of new Constructicons and Devastator.

- Starscream was meant to be ressurected at the end of season three by Slipstream at the very end of the episode, but it was cut for time. Could've happened in Season four, at the very beginning.

-I believe Soundwave was supposed to return in the episdode "S.T.E.A.M". In which Soundwave tries to take over Earth using it's machines, and the humans are forced to fight back.

-There was also meant to be a Shattered Glass universe, where a Space Bridge accident sends Bulkhead and Sari into an alternate dimension.

-Cosmos was also meant to get his very own episode. He crashes on Earth, trying to deliver a message to Optimus, but ends up losing his memory.

- There was an episode where Minicons would escape into Detroit and begin disassembling everything. Ratchet and Fanzone would deal with that.

- Then there was to be a two part finale, called "Megatron Must be Destroyed!" I'm sure you get the idea of where that was going.

- I think the general plan for Sari is that she would've stayed on Cybertron to learn more of the Transformers' history from Arcee.

- Forget Blackarachnia and Waspinator. I want Swindle to find the other Combaticons and go after Megatron.

- I'd like them to continue from the comic too, and have the Stunticons, Toxitron, Cheetor and Sideswipe in season four.

19. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Has there been actual confirmation of whether Ultra Magnus would have died or not? I've looked into this as far as I can, and it seems to come from a twitter RP where one of the Almanac writers plays Sentinel, that had Ultra Magnus die in it, and responses from that same Sentinel on formspring talking about the death of Ultra Magnus in the RP. an RP on twitter/formspring is not canon.

The idea of Sari changing into a "full transformer" really annoys me. She deserves better than such a simple resolution to her story. Especially when all indications (uniquely small protoform arrived on earth through unknown means, human alt mode, and an extensive built in arsenal) suggest shes much more than a standard transformer.

Romance between Slipstream and Bulkhead? What?

I'd love to see an Animated Beast Wars Inferno though. That would be great.

20. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I remember hearing somewhere (it may have been a rumor though) that there was gonna be an episode where the Autobots went into the future to a Cybertron ruled by Galvatron.

I believe that this was how they were gonna explain Cyclonus going back in time.