Toyzaremine

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Liokaiser, Sep 24, 2007.

1. unlikelyhero

unlikelyhero FOX HOUND RETIREE

Instant payment, great communication all good

2. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Orders some G1 parts from him and had no issues. Thanks again.

3. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Made another purchase, fair shipping item was in great condition and shipped very quickly.

4. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    Bought G1 Octane and Wheelie without any hassle. Would do business with again.

5. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

People like this fella make TFW such a great place to get what ya need! Great communication and fast shipping with a fair price.

6. Fortress Prime

Fortress Prime Guardian Robot

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    just bought a G1 figure from Toyzaremine.
    in excellent condition as described. really gem mint!

pretty good deal too

7. Negronicus

Negronicus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    REALLY fast shipping, GREAT seller.

8. AceMilo

AceMilo Well-Known Member

Got a g1 megs and a couple of classic figures. Everything came super fast (like 2 days) and in great shape! One of the parts for megs was missing but he told me in advance. Only bad thing about him is he didn't have all the figures I wanted. He always answered my PM's, don't know why others had troubles, but everything went smooth for me.

9. Grapple35

Grapple35 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Got a Classics Bee and a G1 Bombshell gun. Great deal and fast shipping.

10. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    This is really a first for me, as this thread is already very mixed with both positive and negative feedback. I have had the luxury of using our Feedback forum to say good things about others, as I enjoy being a positive person. This is also mainly due to having nearly positive 200 transactions on this board with both buying and selling here.

I sadly regret to post in this thread that this will be one of the few times that I have something negative to say.

A board member informed me that Toyzaremine was in need of an item I had. As such, I sent a pm stating my price, which was already $10-15 less than what the same item goes for on eBay. I price items like this in order to both help someone else out as well as not to slice my wrist at the same time.

The initial pm back was an absolute lowball offer. I felt generally insulted, but I figured since Toyzaremine apparently does a few deals on here by looking at his sales thread, I figured we could come to an agreement. I counter-offered, and he continued to lowball me. Against my better judgement, I ended up accepting the last offer.

Toyzaremine was very prompt to pay, which is about the only positive thing I can say here. I figured since he was wanting to cheap out so much on this item, that delivery confirmation or insurance was not an issue, so those services were not purchased. Also, while I don't have a current sales thread running, I do have explicitly stated when I do the following:

unless one pays for insurance and/or delivery confirmation, once something is out of my hands, it's just that.​

Also, I work a third shift job, and it can be difficult for me to ship items. This is one reason I do not keep a sales thread actively going. My wife typically does shipping (graciously, I might add), and even she was upset when I described the lowballing scenario to her. A whole six (6) days (!!!!) went by before either of us was able to go to the post. This would be the main complain from Toyzaremine here.

Complain #2 was that he did not get a refund from me. I'd been lowballed and nothing was communicated to me about the need for this item to have been expedited to him, nor did he offer to cover such. Needless to say that after attempting to politely communicate this to him.

That would be where another one of my major complaints comes in. While a waiting time from payment to shipping did occur (which in my experience in buying things both on the board here and places like eBay can be normative), in less than a 2 week time span Toyzaremine demands his money back. At no one point during this whole fiasco was I rude to Toyzaremine, but he surely didn't spare any punches. Apparently Toyzaremine has some kind of insight into my life as he somehow knows that all I do is 'sit on my lazy ass" all of the time. In fact, I am apparently "beyond lazy." I must be "completely useless" and I attempt to "debase" him. I am also "completely inept!" Surely I should take such wise advice as I "should remain at your low wage jobs as its quite obvious you are incapable of taking on tasks beyond a menial level." Also, note that the usage of quotation marks here are his exact words, not mine.

As such, this message came after I stated to never contact me ever again regarding this sale or any other from the Junkion Exchange, as that is not a forum I moderate. Also, hold on to your hats, because I'd certainly expect something similar such as the following here directed towards me, despite the Junkion rules clearly stating that Feedback threads are not discussion threads:

Wow, that also breaks Rule #1 with name-calling as well.

Use your own judgement when dealing with Toyzaremine, as you may end up with an experience that myself and a few others have had here.

I would like to state that I hope my post here will end such feedback, and I really hope that Toyzaremine can use instances like these to make some adjustments. I would caution ever dealing with him again myself.

I really hoped for a positive experience here, and I regret to post such feedback as this. I would have been happier to have been able to recoup a bit more money that I lost out on with a part, hook up another member with a deal that was already very generous, and not been forced to deal with any of this, especially being insulted to the level that Toyzaremine went to.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Grneclipse9902

Grneclipse9902 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bought a Universe 2.0 Silverstreak, came quickly with no problems! Awesome!

12. TFfanmaiku

TFfanmaiku The robot and brony guy!

Everything was excellent, felt good about the transaction! Thanks man!

13. shunquan

shunquan ACID STORMER

News Credits:
    I got my universe skyfall from Toyzaremine today, I wouldn't say it was an enjoyable buying process, i asked him twice for the shipping confirmation and he didn't reply, just glad that the item came when it came

14. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    RiD Ultra Magnus/Omega Prime's Right hand

Great to deal with, easy transaction, took extra pictures for me to verify it was correct one I was looking for. Came in less than a week and packed nicely.

Will do business again if opportunity arises.

15. puma

puma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    super easy transaction and quick shipping! Thanks. Would love to buy from again in the future!

16. Rodimus05

Rodimus05 Harbinger of BOOM!!!!!

Ebay:
    Great seller....great communication...fast shipping.....would buy from again

17. mightyspacepope

mightyspacepope Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bought an RiD SkyByte for a good price from him. Shipped quickly. Good experience overall.

18. Thegunslinger

Thegunslinger Decepticon sharp shooter

Great buy from him. Would deal with him again no question.

19. skylinegtr001

skylinegtr001 Well-Known Member

Got some metroplex parts from him. Parts came in quick and packaged well will do business with him again.

20. Vanilla2

Vanilla2 DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!

Ebay:
    Excellent price and fast shipping.

Bought a classics silverstreak and smokescreen.

Thank you very much for the good deal.