ToyWorld TW-01 Hegemon Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by BaltMatrix, Jun 18, 2012.

1. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just received mine yesterday and it's off center as well.

2. caked-up

caked-up Well-Known Member

I don't appear to have that issue. Are you guys sliding the chest over? It does slide to allow for transformation.

3. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    Mine lines up perfectly.

4. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, another happy customer. I friggin' love this figure. Love it long tiem.

Mine does the same thing. Annoying, slightly, but not the end of the world.

I feel he's just the right size. He's dwarfed by Giant, is a head taller than Optimus, and the other figures seem to be in or around the right size. I wouldn't classify him as being out of range.

Not quite. See the tabs sticking up on his forearm? Pull the scope off of the post on the side of his arm. See those two slots next to the peg hole? They plug onto the tabs on his forearms. Gives him a true G1 appearance. Kills articulation like a mofo, though.

5. Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Alpha Omega Trion Supreme Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This review along with others and pics throughout this forum helped push the purchase button for me, and he arrived yesterday.

My main concern was the plastic quality. Anyone who's refraining from buying because they're worried about the QC should just go ahead and buy. It's extremely good, and at the you-might-initially-think-its-official high end of the spectrum. However I don't care for the "swirl" effect in some of the gray plastic, as it does look like cracks that aren't really there at some angles.

There's some engineering issues that all the reviewers have covered in depth, mainly the hip plates popping off(only one's really a problem on mine), and having the figure in a very specific mid-transformation point in order to move the one arm to the other side of the torso. I don't think I would have had any trouble transforming him for the first time if it weren't for those two problems, which I expect to be less of a problem on subsequent transformations.

I have to express similar dissappointment with the extra gun parts, particularly the stock. They go through all the trouble, and then don't put a rotation point near the end of the stock so it looks proper. I think the sword's a little too dark-energon-shardy. I would have preferred something simpler. I am nitpicking on the extras here though, because its the figure itself that I wanted, and I feel it delivered the Classics Megatron I wanted on my Megatron shelf.

Edit: Just noticed something when paging back up throught the pics in this thread. Everyone has the same exact swirls mine does. The one on the right front of the chest and on the right upper lateral arm in particular. Weird.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  6. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits: