Toywiz?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by iconscons, May 15, 2007.

1. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

Hi. I don't know if this is the right place to post this...but here goes...

The pre-order rumble/ravage alternator from Toywiz hasn't shipped yet, which strikes me as very very odd.

What is even more disturbing is that it's listed right next to the "pre-order" for that gray Honda S2000 (You know, the black widow that was canceled long enough ago to measure it in years).

Should I be concerned?

2. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    they run an honest business.

the only way online retailers are getting those figures are from purging Wal-Marts though. they'll come in stock when local Toy Wiz "buyers" find stock on a store shelf.

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

I would be, yes.

Toywiz has a somewhat questionable (not outright BAD mind you, just iffy) reputation to begin with. Considering that it was apparently a last minute decision for Ravage/Rumble to be Wal-Mart exclusives, and that they still have the grey Honda listed, it doesn't look good. I assume they simply don't care enough to update the listings to reflect the fact that they can't fulfill those items as they thought they could.

4. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Toywiz's shipping is the worst I've seen by anybody, including ebay sellers.

5. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Buying from ToyWiz is bad. Don't do it. Not ever. Never. Such a thing should be stickied for everyone to see at all times. I bought from them twice and I was not satisfied with them at all. Worst online shopping EVER!

6. iconscons

Well that's not good sounding news. I used paypal to pay for it a long time ago, and they take the money up front when you do that. I wonder if I can ask them to cancel the order and get a refund.

7. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I would ask them to refund you and look for 'em elsewhere. My Laser Optimus reissue hadn't shipped three months after BBTS customers had their's in-hand. Emails requesting updates weren't returned, but a refund was made after one email requesting it (although no response was received).

I'm personally not a fan.

8. iconscons

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll be requesting a refund. I'm more confident after reading your responses that I'm not being unreasonable. That'll serve me right for not using BBTS like I have for almost every other purchase I've ever made.