ToysRUs TF2 Feature Shop

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Repainted, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

Transformers ROTF Revenge Fallen TRU Cardboard Display - eBay (item 110502718704 end time Mar-11-10 13:18:04 PST)

Got a vacation coming up and no means to fully enjoy this item as much as I'd like to hang on to it. It's not all there, but much of it is. Also, I need help in putting up the rest of the pics for it. They're at my myspace page, but eBay's incompetant people didn't know how to help me on it and claimed some kind of problem on their end which I didn't see anyone else having. Getting me all further frustrated with technology was a database crash at another site I asked about this issue just as I posted. Any help would be appreciated as I tried about everything I could think of.

Edit: Will go ahead and post all images here until eBay's "problem" or what not is resolved.

ROTF Logo Halves
    [​IMG]

TF Logo (3 pieces)
    [​IMG]

Decepticons Banner
    [​IMG]

Autobots Banner
    [​IMG]

Decepticons Insignia
    [​IMG]

Starscream (with detached left arm)
    [​IMG]

Optimus Prime
    [​IMG]

Bumblebee
    [​IMG]

Ravage
    [​IMG]

Megatron
    [​IMG]

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nice, though i would only want the decepticon stuff.

3. Defensis Prime

Defensis Prime Psychotic CompletistĀ®

NiiiiiiiceĀ². If it weren't for BotCon's impending preregistration, I might bite at the whole thing. As things stand, I would definitely pony up immediately for the Bumblebee (and the Bee/Prime banner) to give to my wife (who would grab 'em from me before I could even get the words 'here ya go, honey' out) if it were for sale on its own.

Alas, other than editing into your auction a link to your MySpace page, if eBay's busy bein' unhelpful, there's not much else to be done.

4. Repainted

Well, called eBay again and someone who knows what they're doing helped me successfully this time. But I'll leave the imageshack images here anyways.

5. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    good luck with the sale.

just letting you know that $70 for shipping is a little extreme.

6. Repainted

Well, it is a HUGE deal, it's over 6 feet tall and over 4 feet wide in box. Also heavy with all that stuff in it. Mostly likely it'll be a little less but not by much.