Toysrus Now! Japan Edition!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jon, Jun 14, 2008.

1. jon

jon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I'm currently stationed in Okinawa. They have a Toysrus close to base so i go there from time to time. And being on these boards I know I'd like to see what other countries have for Transformers. So I thought I'd post up whats happening over here. the toysrus here is clogged by movie toys. Half the shelf space is now toys for Indiana Jones, and some Star Wars. They have Trans-scanning Bumblebee and Optimus. Random repaints and the Chess Set. They also have Beast War reissues. Megatron and Primal. As well as the colorful bird. Don't know his name. Oh yeah Encore Skylynx as well. heres some pictures. I thought this was it then I walk thru the Gundams and they have a display case for the more exspensive stuff. They have an all white mp3 Soundwave. and Revoltech Starscream. Whom I picked up and am loving it. Sorry for the crappy pics. i only had a cell phone with me.
    [​IMG]
    Lots and lots of Megs. They have the normal one and the ice version.
    [​IMG]
    Beast Wars. They have the Ultra size Megs and the new mold deluxe Primal. I think megs was 30 dollars
    [​IMG]
    I almost picked this guy up.
    [​IMG]
    ops head is too big for my taste. Skylynx is 70 dollars and revotech starscream was 25 i think. cant remember. soundwave was 90.

2. bhaalistik

bhaalistik Shockwave's Love-child

That's cool, thanks for sharing that. I always wondered what the toy isles in other countries looked like, especially Japan. With Takara there, I wondered what the "normal every day" inventory would look like. Neat to see like the trans-scanning line on the shelf; something you would never see state-side. :thumbs2: 

3. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Great post idea! If you ever venture out further I'd love to see the inside of other toy stores in Japan!

4. jon

jon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I Agree. Next time im there im gonna take photos of the whole store because theres a lot of stuff here. Toysrus is the only toy store ive seen on island so far though.

5. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nice!

6. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    damn nice stuff!

7. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Trans Scanning BB is worth it IMO. Prime isn't, cuz he can't stand up for all the kibble.

I have a friend who said he saw a store in Japan which I would fall to my knees and weep tears of joy if I ever went in there.

When he's back from another country I'll get the name/location from him for you to check out.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'd like ot gte my hands on all of those Beasts Wars reissues.